JTT

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 08:54 pm
@coldjoint,
Cj: Yes I know teachers are supposed to indoctrinate our children.

//////////

Finally some measure of honesty from you, cj. Yes, most Americans are completely indoctrinated/brainwashed. You are a shining example!
raprap

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 09:02 pm
@coldjoint,
Don't have to ColdDope--your colddopery speaks volumes, oceans, planets, galaxies, universes---colddopery without limit---- an infinite amount of colddopery---- a cardinal set of colddopery.

Rap

0 Replies

RexRed

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 09:02 pm
@JTT,
Indoctrinated is too good a word for CJ, I prefer purposefully misled.

Doctrine is not always wrong, one might be brainwashed with either truth or error. The latter does not leave one's mind cleaner.

Science is a fairly reliable doctrine...

Fred Phelps Sr, ex-pastor of gay-hating Westboro church, 'close to death'
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/16/pastor-gay-hating-church-close-death-fred-phelps

I neither rejoice nor mourn but stand perplexed and dropped jaw at the cold-hearted slap in the face of life and all biblical compassionate reason shunned for such hate..

King James Bible
1 Timothy 4:2
Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

THIS IS WHY YOU CAN'T REASON WITH REPUBLICANS....
coldjoint

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 09:14 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
Indoctrinated is too good a word for CJ, I prefer purposefully misled.

Someone who uses the sleaziest links like the Dailykos and Think progress only shows what mislead means in spades. That you inflict that garbage on others is a real shame. Although you have been out of that since I got here.

Don't you have a check to cash? Parasite.http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/fbmnoqmo.gif
coldjoint

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 09:17 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
Fred Phelps Sr, ex-pastor of gay-hating Westboro church, 'close to death'

Hey just go to a clerics funeral. Islam hates and kill gays. You lousy hypocrite,Phelps never killed anyone.
RexRed

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 09:28 pm
@coldjoint,
Do you have any idea how much I and my father paid into social security?

Do you know that in Maine I was hired for stoop labor in the burning hot sun at age 10?

Our current republican governor would like to bring things back to that.

Stoop labor for children...
My back is ruined and I don't really think I am long for this life because of it and I am only 51...

You CJ are nothing to me......

I was beat up in school for being gay by assholes like you and guess what? Due to my labor history i kicked their asses just as i could probably easily kick your ass.

You can wonder where all my muscles came from why most of my friend are intimidated by me...

Because I feel for the lie you constantly still tell.

You will either have a grand awakening or die stupid.

Do you think 51 is a good age to die due to one's minimum wage work history?

I didn't work for my boss, i am ordained clergy, i worked for Jesus but Jesus is not paying the doctor bills right now.
coldjoint

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 09:37 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
I was beat up in school for being gay by assholes like you and guess what?

I was not a bully. and for you to take that for granted shows your sense of entitlement. As far as your life, I had no control over that. But I do know if no one helps you help yourself.

And if your back is bad you shouldn't be fighting or threatening people. In fact if you are in shape to fight, get a job.[quote]You can wonder where all my muscles came from why most of my
friend are intimidated by me...[/quote]

Also 30+ years in concrete is not someone you want to **** with. Get a job parasite.
RexRed

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 09:38 pm
@coldjoint,
Yes Phelps did kill people as if he used his bare hands to strangle the life out of 14 year old gays who committed suicide due to Phelps' hateful and errant homophobic biblical doctrine.
coldjoint

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 09:40 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
he used his bare hands to strangle the life out of 14 year old gays who committed suicide

You can't kill someone who commits suicide. Did you take your stupid pill?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 09:41 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
Texas: Muslim killed daughter & her lesbian lover, left Koran open to verse condemning homosexuality

http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2014/03/16/texas-muslim-killed-daughter-her-lesbian-lover-left-koran-open-to-verse-condemning-homosexuality/
RexRed

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 09:58 pm
@coldjoint,
Islam is one shade difference from biblical, out in the world, Christianity... Just take a look at Ireland killing their brothers and sisters over how many gods there are... HOW STUPID!!! Nothing Islam about that. So Ireland does not behead people they just use bombs to blow their enemies to smithereens...

No less stupid than your entire political premise.

And why did Bush with his "Christian visions" invade Iraq?

Was it a holy war? HELL NO! No war is holy... Was Iraq's war so Christianity could show its ill conceived prowess over Babylon? No, Christianity was only soiled further by such an excursion.

Only the prevention of war is holy.

This requires the prevention of all radical religion. (especially including the tea party's err, religion)

Let's hope Pootin gets his Orthodox Russian church shoved up his ass, sooner rather than later, by Pussy Riot and the likes thereof.
RexRed

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 10:03 pm
@coldjoint,
You were not a bully but you are now so wtf???
coldjoint

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 10:06 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:

So, you think the Ku Klux Klan
and the Spanish Inquisition are bad?
So do we, but...
Put the Numbers in Perspective

More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined. (source)

Islamic terrorists murder more people every day than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 50 years. (source)

More civilians were killed by Muslim extremists in two hours on September 11th than in the 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland. (source)
19 Muslim hijackers killed more innocents in two hours on September 11th than the number of American criminals executed in the last 65 years. (source)

Quote:
This requires the prevention of all radical religion.

Do not tell me any religion comes close to the killing machine Islam.
coldjoint

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 10:07 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
You were not a bully but you are now so wtf???

If I am a bully it is only because of your weakness.
RexRed

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 10:14 pm
@coldjoint,
Entire French villages were leveled by the Roman Catholic inquisition due to tiny infractions and disagreements over basic doctrine..

The spirit is knowledge / the spirit is not knowledge (gnosis).

While the Catholics burnt French theaters and art centers and forbade all books and learning.

The potential is there.

The Mormons burnt down printing presses to squelch free speech...Try and speak to me of sleeping giants with all God centered beliefs..

I have used religion to divide so speak to one who is EXPERIENCED.

One who had to unlearn religion to be right with basic love and compassion.

The Jesus lesson goes farther than the bible illustrates.

It goes to soup kitchens and stewardship of our environment and earth.
RexRed

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 10:22 pm
@coldjoint,
You would not say that to my face. You would see my love and cower.
ayay

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 10:38 pm
@RexRed,
First time, I wouldn't let you in. Second time. Year or so later, most likely. More yes than no.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 10:44 pm
I'm truly saddened by all this animosity. RexRed and coldjoint, I hope you realize this medium is not the best means for promoting understanding. You guys have been arguing over politics. There's nothing wrong with that. But your exchanges have also been quite personal. I sense there is a great deal of hurt felt by at least one, if not both, of you. I bet if the two of you met in person and you attempted to get beyond the politics, both of you would discover the other guy isn't as big a jerk or creep as you had assumed. Despite whatever political disagreements I might have with you guys, I believe that both of you are good guys.
RexRed

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 10:51 pm
@wmwcjr,
I think I also have problems with your gun toting squirrel and your republican votes. Not a good picture of wildlife, not natural or kind.

So i am supposed to believe you are being kind now?

I sometimes hate squirrels, they eat my herb garden but i have also let them at it Smile I am invading their home...

http://www.batguys.com/contact/images/Squirrel.JPG

Republicans only care about hunting wildlife not preserving it.
ayay

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 10:51 pm
@wmwcjr,
Quote:
I'm truly saddened by all this animosity. RexRed and coldjoint, I hope you realize this medium is not the best means for promoting understanding. You guys have been arguing over politics. There's nothing wrong with that. But your exchanges have also been quite personal. I sense there is a great deal of hurt felt by at least one, if not both, of you. I bet if the two of you met in person and you attempted to get beyond the politics, both of you would discover the other guy isn't as big a jerk or creep as you had assumed. Despite whatever political disagreements I might have with you guys, I believe that both of you are good guys.

You don't know what you're talking about.