panzade

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 09:48 am
@panzade,
https://scontent-b-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/1920159_10152399618898132_1279896229_n.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 10:06 am
@wmwcjr,
Better life through chemistry.
0 Replies

Advocate

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 10:26 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Good News for GOP: Pelosi Says Dems will ‘Absolutely Not’ Retreat from Obamacare Message in 2014
Here is another winner. Filthy rich. But that doesn't count.

http://www.tpnn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Pelosi1.jpg

She better lay off the botox, her face could stay that way.

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/03/13/good-news-for-gop-pelosi-says-dems-will-absolutely-not-retreat-from-obamacare-message-in-2014/

I noticed that Reps love to pick on women, especially with regard to their looks.

The fact of the matter is that Pelosi, who is over 70, looks good for her age. Further, she is a terrific leader who cares about the ordinary American.
coldjoint

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 10:29 am
@Advocate,
Quote:
I noticed that Reps love to pick on women, especially with regard to their looks.

And liberals want to **** in their mouths. Anything else?
Advocate

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 10:55 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

And liberals want to **** in their mouths. Anything else?

Your post says a lot about you. It's gross, ugly, moronic, misanthropic, and sophomoric.
MontereyJack

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 10:57 am
@coldjoint,
Advocate is right. And coldjoint, as usual, is an offensive idiot.
coldjoint

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 10:59 am
@Advocate,
Quote:
Your post says a lot about you. It's gross, ugly, moronic, misanthropic, and sophomoric.

It says more about the liberal that said it, and the liberals that thought it was funny. I don't expect you to see that. You are an Obamaphile and are completely gone.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 11:01 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Advocate is right. And coldjoint, as usual, is an offensive idiot.

Offending people like you is necessary.
MontereyJack

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 11:07 am
@coldjoint,
Just remember, the more you offend us, the more likely we are to come out in November and vote Democratic, and make sure all our friends do too. AND vote for Hillary in 2016 (you did notice, didn't you, that Hillary leads all likely Republican contenders by double digits in the latest poll?). Better start setting your sights on 2020, coldjoint, you're digging your own grave for anything before then.
coldjoint

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 11:09 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Just remember, the more you offend us, the more likely we are to come out in November and vote Democratic,

My offense is chickenshit compared to the arrogance of your king. I'll take my chances.
MontereyJack

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 11:20 am
@coldjoint,
You do that. It's on your head.
coldjoint

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 11:25 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
You do that. It's on your head.

Let's not talk about head, that is offensive. Hillary will be hearing Benghazi for a long time. And that lead she has now will disintegrate when Republicans start digging in that huge closet she has.
MontereyJack

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 11:37 am
re coldjoint
They've been digging through years and there's nothing that changes people's minds..they've heard it for years. And the only people that think anything about Benghazi will have any effect are the diehard GOPers, few tho they are. Yes, I agree, that thing that you allegedly think with, your head, is offensive. Kind of you to agree.
coldjoint

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 11:40 am
Quote:
Obama Invites 80,000 Muslim Immigrants Into the United States

Just what we need. More Muslims.
http://www.israpundit.com/archives/63594669?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Quote:
In a determination letter to Congress, Obama has announced that he will allow an additional 80,000 muslim immigrants – – mostly from Islamic countries – – to resettle in the United States during fiscal year 2011, and 100,000 per year from 2012-2016
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 11:46 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
And the only people that think anything about Benghazi will have any effect are the diehard GOPers, few tho they are.

I keep forgetting that you think patriotism is a disease.
panzade

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 11:49 am
Quote:
BILL O'REILLY (3/11/2014): For a president under intense scrutiny to do a comedy show raises some questions. ... It looks like Putin believes the president is a lightweight, will a comedy video counter that? Just asking. ... All I can tell you is, Abe Lincoln would not have done it.

Stephen Colbert:

"It's true, it's true, you can't fight that logic. Abe Lincoln would never have done a viral web video. (audience laughter) the most that President Lincoln ever did was sit for a daguerreotype-type meme."

http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/72907/large/ObamacareFerns-meme.jpg
coldjoint

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 11:50 am
@panzade,
Speaking of diseases.
0 Replies

parados

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 12:04 pm
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

Let's not talk about head, that is offensive. Hillary will be hearing Benghazi for a long time. And that lead she has now will disintegrate when Republicans start digging in that huge closet she has.

Will you be looking for a pant suit to accessorize with your pink type?
ayay

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 12:55 pm
@parados,
Don't pay him any mind parados. He refuses the ability to understand. Maybe that's why he abuses drugs. Because he refuses to understand it will always **** his life. They have counseling and what not to help abusers quit. He must not understand. That or he refuses. If he is young then I understand how difficult it is for him to walk away from it all. Leave it alone. If he is older and abusing. He may never quit.
JTT

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 01:11 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I keep forgetting that you think patriotism is a disease.

For USians it most certainly is a disease, a virulent one; one that is based on nothing but a pack of lies.
0 Replies