parados

Tue 4 Mar, 2014 12:21 pm
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

They are not just protesters, they are voters and there is more and more of them everyday.

No, that would be more and more Hispanic voters. The number of old angry white voters are going down every day.
panzade

Tue 4 Mar, 2014 12:26 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
I only brought it up because over the last 5 years we have been told that, to disagree with a black person is racist.

What utter nonsense.
What you've been told for the last 50 years is that we will not tolerate racism anymore. Thank God "you're" starting to pay attention.
coldjoint

Tue 4 Mar, 2014 12:30 pm
@parados,
Quote:
No, that would be more and more Hispanic voters

Exactly and there is a big time republican push. Like the Dems they now have full time advocates in Hispanic neighborhoods. I worked with a lot of Hispanics and they don't like handouts. The only thing that might keep them Democratic is immigration but that is not a midterm issue.
JTT

Tue 4 Mar, 2014 12:32 pm
@coldjoint,
Cj: ... and there is more and more of them everyday.

Hey, CJ, we are talking the us of a. The well of ignorance is deep and wide. You're just the average, run of the mill, easily led by the nose kinda ignorant body they want.

Have they been keeping you well supplied with lube. Grease up and bend over, boy!
NSFW (view)
JTT

Tue 4 Mar, 2014 12:33 pm
@coldjoint,
Your emoticons don't say anything. It is testament to your stupidity that you think they do.
coldjoint

Tue 4 Mar, 2014 12:34 pm
@JTT,
http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/mudkip.gif

Dance troll, dance.
coldjoint

Tue 4 Mar, 2014 12:36 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Your emoticons don't say anything.

Either do you.
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 4 Mar, 2014 12:37 pm
@coldjoint,
Mr Ignorant: Americas security is secondary, if that.

See what I said about you dummies brainlessly repeating government memes. There is no one threatening the USA. Such a notion is beyond ludicrous. But still this stunning ignorance pours forth from brain dead folks like you, cj.
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 4 Mar, 2014 12:40 pm
@coldjoint,
59 years old and you act like you are 13, cj. You're scared shitless of addressing the facts so the best you can do is memes and emoticons.

CJ's dog and pony show.
coldjoint

Tue 4 Mar, 2014 12:46 pm
@parados,
Quote:
The number of old angry white voters are going down every day.

You have anger confused with disappointment and disbelief. Also that is a racist statement, mother hen.Now please apologize to all the saints like Panzade, Frank, Firefly and all the other blowholes without a racist bone in their bodies.http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/frantic.gif
0 Replies

Baldimo

Tue 4 Mar, 2014 12:49 pm
@panzade,
That is where you are wrong. Disagree with Obama, and you are a racist. That has been the story line since Obama got elected. If you can't admit that, then you are dishonest. How many times have I been called a racist for disagreeing with Obama? More times then i can count.

coldjoint

Tue 4 Mar, 2014 12:55 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
You're scared shitless of addressing the facts

No one addresses the bullshit you post. Why should I.
JTT

Tue 4 Mar, 2014 12:58 pm
@Baldimo,
You are studiously avoiding reality, Baldimo. Not that there aren't those that will and do play the race card, but the facts are so abundant and clear - the USA doesn't do anything simply to do good. The USA hasn't been a force for good in its whole existence, except in passing, as a sideline to bolster the propaganda stream.
coldjoint

Tue 4 Mar, 2014 01:00 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
USA doesn't do anything simply to do good.

What country does?
JTT

Tue 4 Mar, 2014 01:00 pm
@coldjoint,
I take it then that you are content to remain just snother spineless, ignorant coward. Suit yourself, cj.
panzade

Tue 4 Mar, 2014 01:07 pm
@Baldimo,
I have a tremendous amount of respect for Condo Rice but like many Americans who are self-made in business and politics, she has little compassion for those who did not grow up with her advantages.

The two reasons she gave for switching from the Democratic party are rather bogus to me.
1. She didn't like Jimmy Carter's foreign policy
2. Her father was denied the right to vote in 1951 by the Dixiecrats.

Quote:
If you are taught bitterness and anger then you will believe you are a victim

That perfectly describes the poor white GOP voters here in the south that continue to vote for a party that has no compassion for their predicament.
coldjoint

Tue 4 Mar, 2014 01:07 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
snother

http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/mudkip.gif
0 Replies

panzade

Tue 4 Mar, 2014 01:11 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
How many times have I been called a racist for disagreeing with Obama?

Anybody that would call you that is a moron.

I ain't a moron and I've never said you were a racist for disagreeing with Obama.

However there are millions of racists that do hate Obama and everything he stands for because he is black.
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 4 Mar, 2014 01:12 pm
@coldjoint,
Many countries do, cj. Far ahead of the wealthy USA. Look at where the USA is, 19th out of what, 22 - 1st world countries.

////////////

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_governments_by_development_aid

To provide an alternative perspective, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development also lists countries by the amount of money they give as a percentage of their gross national income. The list includes international giving through official channels that qualify as Official Development Assistance, and national charitable giving. This list is as follows:[1]

Luxembourg – 1.00%
Sweden – 0.99%
Norway – 0.93%
Denmark – 0.84%
Netherlands – 0.71%
United Kingdom – 0.56%
Finland – 0.53%
Ireland – 0.48%
Belgium – 0.47%
10. France- 0.45%
Switzerland – 0.45%
Germany – 0.38%