gungasnake

Wed 26 Feb, 2014 07:45 am
Slick Legacy (TCD Syndrome)

Legacies come in many forms. Take Lou Gehrig for instance; Gehrig was one of the all-time great baseball players, and is yet chiefly remembered for having a heretofore unrecognized disease named after him. The same may ultimately hold true of Slick.

There are several inherent problems with trying to set the numeric records ala Don Giovanni and make it with literally hundreds of different women over a course of a few years. One is that the first thing which goes straight out the window is any notion of quality; you'll see these guys come home with Marilyn Monroe one night, and then Aunt Jemima (or something like Monica Lewinski which looks like the centerfold of some livestock journal) the next, with the same stupid ****-eating grin on their faces, since it's all really just the same to them.

Another problem in the case of politicians is that they make prime targets for blackmail and manipulation of themselves by conducting themselves like that. Slick couldn't get the simplest kind of security clearance which you'd need to be a janitor or a guard at the gate at any military base in America, and he's supposed to be commander in chief of our armed forces. That's insane. Another problem in the case of liberals particularly, is that it appears to be a vanishingly small step from believing oneself above man's laws to believing oneself above things like the laws of physics and the law of averages. For instance, thinking "I'm a Kennedy; there's no reason on Earth why I shouldn't be able to ski downhill, operate a camcorder, and play football all at the same time, the trees will get out of the way!" Or, in the case of Slick, thinking he could put the make on 50 different women in one day and that all 50 would be happy about it.

Something like that could lead to a psychic problem with taking "no" for an answer and, if we're to believe even a small fraction of what we read, it has. The claim which you read around the net is that the Paula Jones testimony includes something like a dozen different allegations of sexual assault and rape, that Slick has been out of control for a long time, and that a professional organization has been in place to keep a lid on this by means of bribery, intimidation, and whatever else gets the job done, and that this has invariably worked because, in each individual case, you had some poor woman on her own without any real resources up against an organization with the resources of one of the fifty states.

And then there's the problem of VD. Matt Drudge reported (11/2/98) that:

"White House intern Monica Lewinsky told Linda Tripp that President Clinton would cancel dates with her when he was flared with blisters, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned from multiple sources in and out of government..."

Ouch!!! But, bad as herpes or whatever that is might be, TCD syndrome is a lot worse (e.g. http://www.nypost.com/102798/news/5800.htm):

"...The documents also include Jones' description of Clinton's distinguishing characteristic.

'His penis_ was ... crooked and gross. You know. That was the word she used, Jones' sister Lydia Cathey said in a deposition...

My own judgement is that that sort of thing does not come from microorganisms or viruses, but rather from close encounters with doors (in this case, probably a limo door and some chick who, like Paula, didn't want to hear about it), i.e.

Kiss it?? **** YOU, you STINKING PERVERT!!!!
SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM!!!!!!!!

and hence the designation TCD (Tallywhacker Caught in Door) syndrome. As a child I had a cat with feline TCD (Tail Caught in Door) syndrome, and hence recognize the symptom.

And thus we come to the question of Slick's legacy, aside from being the only elected president ever to be impeached in the 200+ year history of the republic. As in the case of Gehrig, I suspect that Clinton's chief legacy will be having a new disease named after him, and that TCD syndrome will come to be known as "Slick Clinton's Disease".
Frank Apisa

Wed 26 Feb, 2014 07:45 am
@gungasnake,
Gunga...you really have fallen off the edge!

Get back in control, man.
JTT

Wed 26 Feb, 2014 07:50 am
@coldjoint,
Why would the great saviour of the oppressed of the world have enemies, cj?
0 Replies

JTT

Wed 26 Feb, 2014 07:52 am
@Baldimo,
You are a terribly dishonest individual, Baldimo.
JTT

Wed 26 Feb, 2014 07:57 am
@Frank Apisa,
You deny that the USA isn't one massive coverup after another, Frank, and you are concerned about gunga?!
0 Replies

RexRed

Wed 26 Feb, 2014 08:13 am
@gungasnake,
Yea Gunga, and George W. Bush flew planes into the WTC...

I hear there is some cheap swamp land in Flori-duh too!

You are seemingly on the edge of self delusion...
Frank Apisa

Wed 26 Feb, 2014 08:20 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
And thus we come to the question of Slick's legacy, aside from being the only elected president ever to be impeached in the 200+ year history of the republic.

There were better reasons to impeach Ronald Reagan...than Bill Clinton. I am happy the Democrats at that time were not as petty as the Republicans who jumped on Clinton.

JTT

Wed 26 Feb, 2014 08:31 am
@RexRed,
You deny that the USA isn't one massive coverup after another, Rex, and you are concerned about gunga?!
JTT

Wed 26 Feb, 2014 08:35 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank: There were better reasons to impeach Ronald Reagan...than Bill Clinton. I am happy the Democrats at that time were not as petty as the Republicans who jumped on Clinton.
----

Being a war criminal, terrorist, torturer, rapist, ... isn't grounds for impeachment in the USA, Frank. It garners pensions and accolades.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Wed 26 Feb, 2014 08:57 am
@JTT,
I haven't lied about anything JTT, I just doubt that you worked for the CIA. I read your story and it sounds impressive but I have one question. To what end was the CIA involved in Africa? Were they practice runs for govt destabilization missions? I have no doubt that the CIA has been up to some nefarious things I just don't see them as the big bad boogie man you think they are.
JTT

Wed 26 Feb, 2014 09:02 am
@Baldimo,

The United States CIA is running 50 covert actions, destabilizing further almost one third of the countries in the world today....

By the way, everything I'm sharing with you tonight is in the public record. The 50 covert actions - these are secret, but that has been leaked to us by members of the oversight committee of the Congress. I urge you not to take my word for anything. I'm going to stand here and tell you and give you examples of how our leaders lie. Obviously I could be lying. The only way you can figure it out for yourself is to educate yourselves. The French have a saying, `them that don't do politics will be done'. If you don't fill your mind eagerly with the truth, dig it out from the records, go and see for yourself, then your mind remains blank and your adrenaline pumps, and you can be mobilized and excited to do things that are not in your interest to do....
0 Replies

RexRed

Wed 26 Feb, 2014 09:29 am
@JTT,
I thing generally that the root of the problem is not secular governments but clerical governments that radicalize their populations.

When one religion dominates it threatens the many other religions.

And the greatest of all is "secularism"....
JTT

Wed 26 Feb, 2014 09:34 am
@RexRed,
Rex: I thing generally that the root of the problem is not secular governments but clerical governments that radicalize their populations.
------

That's exactly what I'm saying, Rex. And the result, Iraq, Afghanistan, Cuba, Nicaragua, Vietnam, ... .
0 Replies

panzade

Wed 26 Feb, 2014 09:41 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:
To what end was the CIA involved in Africa?

This is just an uneducated guess...but I'd say" To secure access to raw materials and minerals such as "yellow cake uranium"
JTT

Wed 26 Feb, 2014 10:06 am
@panzade,
And,

Now, CIA destabilizations are nothing new, they didn't begin with Nicaragua. We've done it before, once or twice. Like the Church committee, investigating CIA covert action in 1975, found that we had run several hundred a year, and we'd been in the business of running covert actions, the CIA has, for 4 decades. You're talking about 10 to 20 thousand covert actions.

CIA apologists leap up and say, `well, most of these things are not so bloody'. And that's true. You're giving a politician some money so he'll throw his party in this direction or that one, or make false speeches on your behalf, or something like that. It may be non-violent, but it's still illegal intervention in other countries' affairs, raising the question of whether or not we are going to have a
world in which law, rules of behaviour, are respected, or is it going to be a world of bullies, where the strongest can violate and brutalize the weakest, and ignore the laws?

But many of these things are very bloody indeed, and we know a lot about a lot of them. Investigations by the Congress, testimony by CIA directors, testimony by CIA case officers, books written by CIA case officers, documents gotten out of the government under the freedom of information act, books that are written by by pulitzer-prize-winning journalists who've documented their cases. And you can go and read from these things, classic CIA operations that we know about, some of them very bloody indeed. Guatemala 1954, Brazil, Guyana, Chile, the Congo, Iran, Panama, Peru, Bolivia, Equador, Uruguay - the CIA organized the overthrow of constitutional democracies. Read the book Covert Action: 35 years of Deception by the journalist Godswood. [6]
0 Replies

Baldimo

Wed 26 Feb, 2014 10:20 am
@RexRed,
Explain the expansion of Communism after WWII if religion is the problem? Seems to me that secularism was the root of the USSR, hell they killed about 20 million of their own people making sure communism was secure. Gulags were about religion?
panzade

Wed 26 Feb, 2014 10:27 am
@Baldimo,
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz2vi28Dgw1r4355oo1_1280.png
izzythepush

Wed 26 Feb, 2014 10:34 am
@panzade,
At least Stalin got a decent shave and haircut.
coldjoint

Wed 26 Feb, 2014 10:50 am
@Region Philbis,
And George Soros is worth more. And his money goes toward destroying our economy and promoting class warfare and division that you morons thrive on.
coldjoint

Wed 26 Feb, 2014 10:56 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Get back in control, man.

Same bullshit tactic, different poster. You know zero about the control of others. Very old and tired, both the technique, and the user.
0 Replies