JTT

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 02:46 pm
@coldjoint,
Cj: Why don't you source your bullshit?

Which, to coldjoint, means posting an emoticon.
JTT

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 02:53 pm
@Baldimo,
You really are one dumb bunny, Baldimo.

This is what you posted.

Baldimo: Gotta love how you guys think everything is free. Someone is always footing the bill, and it won't be Obama and his cronies.

The USA military spending is so ridiculously far out of whack. Whatever happened to the peace dividend? They invented yet another boogeyman to keep you brain dead sheeple in line, to keep you lined up and always lubed.

CJ didn't get it either. But he has an attention span slightly below that of a gnat. What's your excuse?
Advocate

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 02:54 pm
@coldjoint,
Silly! Inteests sometimes coincide.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 02:58 pm
@JTT,

Quote:
Which, to coldjoint, means posting an emoticon.

It is all your worth, if that.
JTT

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:07 pm
@coldjoint,
Cj: It is all your worth, ... .

In grade four you will study the difference between your and you're, cj.

Hang in there, after you repeat grade three a few times, they'll likely kick you up instead of building you a bigger desk.
Baldimo

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:08 pm
@JTT,
Oh ok I got ya. Bringing up an earlier post I made. Now your comment makes more sense. Should have said that in the beginning. Also you don't need to be an insulting dick all the time. You switched subjects on me and I was caught unaware.

To address your point: You think military spending is ridiculously far out of whack and I disagree. It it high and I don't mind some cuts, but it doesn't address the BS 3 year assist with Medicaid payments that are going to stop and then the state gets to pick up the tab. I can see why the states didn't want to go with the expansion. It's just more govt spending in the wrapper of helping people. So far the ACA has hurt more then it has helped. I'm in that category. My insurance costs through my employer sponsored insurance has almost doubled this year. The ACA is a wreck and the people who didn't have insurance problems before the passing of the law are now having issues with insurance. I'm still waiting for my average savings of $2500 a year instead of costing me an extra $2500 a year.

We have fallen into a time where the term "General Welfare" is being used to spend money on all sorts of programs that I don't think the term was meant to cover.
Advocate

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:10 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Oh ok I got ya. Bringing up an earlier post I made. Now your comment makes more sense. Should have said that in the beginning. Also you don't need to be an insulting dick all the time. You switched subjects on me and I was caught unaware.

To address your point: You think military spending is ridiculously far out of whack and I disagree. It it high and I don't mind some cuts, but it doesn't address the BS 3 year assist with Medicaid payments that are going to stop and then the state gets to pick up the tab. I can see why the states didn't want to go with the expansion. It's just more govt spending in the wrapper of helping people. So far the ACA has hurt more then it has helped. I'm in that category. My insurance costs through my employer sponsored insurance has almost doubled this year. The ACA is a wreck and the people who didn't have insurance problems before the passing of the law are now having issues with insurance. I'm still waiting for my average savings of $2500 a year instead of costing me an extra $2500 a year.

We have fallen into a time where the term "General Welfare" is being used to spend money on all sorts of programs that I don't think the term was meant to cover.

We have invaded 40 countries since WWII. When is enough? Bush lied us into the war with Iraq, which is costing us trillions.
coldjoint

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:14 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
We have invaded 40 countries since WWII.

Do you know why? Were there pacts to honor between allies? Why don't you look at the reasons.
NSFW (view)
JTT

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:17 pm
@Baldimo,
B: Oh ok I got ya. Bringing up an earlier post I made. Now your comment makes more sense. Should have said that in the beginning. Also you don't need to be an insulting dick all the time. You switched subjects on me and I was caught unaware.

Your direct quote was in the initial post. There was no subject switch.

B: To address your point: You think military spending is ridiculously far out of whack and I disagree.

Why? Because you got to live the good life for a few years in a communist grouping?
JTT

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:21 pm
@coldjoint,
Cj: Do you know why? Were there pacts to honor between allies? Why don't you look at the reasons.

You lying little sack of putrifying excrement! You've been provided with the reasons numerous times. These invasions, which cost millions their lives, have been for one reason only, so the USA can steal the bread of starving children.
JTT

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:24 pm
@coldjoint,
They included an expanded Emoticon generator with your upgraded meme generator?!!

You must have awfully sore knees, cj.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:26 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
You've been provided with the reasons numerous times.

If you are referring to the crap you post, there are no reasons there. There are accusations from dickheads making a buck on debasing there country.

HOWARD ZINNhttp://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/batboy.jpghttp://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/rofl1.gif
coldjoint

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:28 pm
Quote:
61% Favor Smaller Government With Fewer Services and Lower Taxes

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/february_2014/61_favor_smaller_government_with_fewer_services_and_lower_taxes

So much for something like Obamacare.
JTT

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:32 pm
@coldjoint,
Cj: there country.

In grade four you'll also be exposed to there/their/they're. Hang tight.

Maybe you could ask, as long as you are down on your knees anyway doing other stuff, for a copy and paste dictionary.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:33 pm
@JTT,
Live the good life? Sorry JTT I hate to tell you but I was only a reservist and had a regular civilian job while I was in the service. I wouldn't call it the good life, I would call it giving back to my country and giving it more then it has given me. If you think that is the good life, I won't tell you what I do for a living or what I make. I could find myself on a new haters list of yours.

JTT

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:39 pm
@coldjoint,
I did 13 years in the CIA altogether. I sat on a subcommittee of the NSC, so I was like a chief of staff, with the GS-18s (like 3-star generals) Henry Kissinger, Bill Colby (the CIA director), the GS-18s and the CIA, making the important decisions and my job was to put it all together and make it happen and run it, an interesting place from which to watch a covert action being done...

I testified for days before the Congress, giving them chapter and verse, date and detail, proving specific lies. They were asking if we had to do with S. Africa, that was fighting in the country. In fact we were coordinating this operation so closely that our airplanes, full of arms from the states, would meet their airplanes in Kinshasa and they would take our arms into Angola to distribute to our forces for us....

What I found with all of this study is that the subject, the problem, if you will, for the world, for the U.S. is much, much, much graver, astronomically graver, than just Angola and Vietnam. I found that the Senate Church committee has reported, in their study of covert actions, that the CIA ran several thousand covert actions since 1961, and that the heyday of covert action was before 1961; that we have run several hundred covert actions a year, and the CIA has been in business for a total of 37 years.

What we're going to talk about tonight is the United States national security syndrome. We're going to talk about how and why the U.S. manipulates the press. We're going to talk about how and why the U.S. is pouring money into El Salvador, and preparing to invade Nicaragua; how all of this concerns us so directly. I'm going to try to explain to you the other side of terrorism; that is, the other side of what Secretary of State Shultz talks about. In doing this, we'll talk about the Korean war, the Vietnam war, and the Central American war.

Everything I'm going to talk to you about is represented, one way or another, already in the public records. You can dig it all out for yourselves, without coming to hear me if you so chose. Books, based on information gotten out of the CIA under the freedom of information act, testimony before the Congress, hearings before the Senate Church committee, research by scholars, witness of people throughout the world who have been to these target areas that we'll be talking about. I want to emphasize that my own background is profoundly conservative. We come from South Texas, East Texas....

I was conditioned by my training, my marine corps training, and my background, to believe in everything they were saying about the cold war, and I took the job with great enthusiasm (in the CIA) to join the best and the brightest of the CIA, of our foreign service, to go out into the world, to join the struggle, to project American values and save the world for our brand of democracy. And I believed this. I went out and worked hard....

What I really got out of these 6 years in Africa was a sense ... that nothing we were doing in fact defended U.S. national security interests very much. We didn't have many national security interests in Bujumbura, Burundi, in the heart of Africa. I concluded that I just couldn't see the point.

We were doing things it seemed because we were there, because it was our function, we were bribing people, corrupting people, and not protecting the U.S. in any visible way. I had a chance to go drinking with this Larry Devlin, a famous CIA case officer who had overthrown Patrice Lumumba, and had him killed in 1960, back in the Congo. He was moving into the Africa division Chief. I talked to him in Addis Ababa at length one night, and he was giving me an explanation - I was telling him frankly, 'sir, you know, this stuff doesn't make any sense, we're not saving anybody from anything, and we are corrupting people, and everybody knows we're doing it, and that makes the U.S. look bad'.
JTT

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:43 pm
@Baldimo,
B: I would call it giving back to my country and giving it more then it has given me.

//////

See the post before this one, after yours for what you were giving, the scum you were giving it to.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:45 pm
@JTT,
You were in the CIA? HAHAHAHAHAHA
coldjoint

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:54 pm
@JTT,
http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/Muttley.gif