coldjoint

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 12:38 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
YOU, CJ, are owned by Barack Obama and Hillery.

Why turn this on me? You are deflecting the fact that Hillary accomplished nothing as SOS, and Obama is a proven liar. Discuss the issues, not some fabricated bullshit about ownership.
JTT

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 12:45 pm
@coldjoint,
Cj: Discuss the issues, not some fabricated bullshit about ownership.

Cj: (on the page before) Anyone who would make a statement like that says a whole lot about being owned.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 12:45 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
YOU, CJ, are owned by Barack Obama and Hillery.

Why turn this on me?

Because of your intemperate and ill-considered remarks about them.

Quote:

You are deflecting the fact that Hillary accomplished nothing as SOS, and Obama is a proven liar. Discuss the issues, not some fabricated bullshit about ownership.

That's what I mean, CJ...you are shooting off your mouth and engaging in hyperbole.

Obama and Hillary have both accomplished plenty...but you simply are not willing to acknowledge it.

So...continue in bondage...and be happy, CJ.
coldjoint

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 12:54 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Because of your intemperate and ill-considered remarks about them.

Are they family Frank? What is ill considered about calling Obama a liar? Nothing, he has, and is lying. Also Hillary is responsible for poorer relations with Russia and the rest of the world, including our allies. Not to mention delegating responsibility that led to those deaths in Benghazi.
coldjoint

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 01:00 pm
Another winner....
Quote:
Citizens Against Government Waste Names Democrat Sen. Elizabeth Warren ‘Porker of the Month’
- See more at: http://www.tpnn.com/2014/02/24/citizens-against-government-waste-names-democrat-sen-elizabeth-warren-porker-of-the-month/#sthash.pJvnvsB9.dpuf

Quote:
CAGW is a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization dedicated to eliminating waste, fraud, abuse, and mismanagement in government. Porker of the Month is a dubious honor given to lawmakers, government officials, and political candidates who have shown a blatant disregard for the interests of taxpayers.
0 Replies

JTT

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 01:04 pm
@coldjoint,
Cj: Also Hillary is responsible for poorer relations with Russia and the rest of the world, including our allies.

///////////

Yeah, how dare she? After what GWB did to raise America in the eyes of the world!!!

MAJOR IGORANCE ALERT!

Cj: Not to mention delegating responsibility that led to those deaths in Benghazi.

I guess I coulda just written 'coldjoint' and had the same result.

Your focus is badly skewed, Bobsal. The USA wouldn't need those huge sums if the USA wasn't the top terrorist nation/group on the planet. If the USA didn't commit war crimes and terrorist acts against these people they wouldn't need mighty fortresses as embassies.

If this USA ambassador had been doing his job as a diplomat instead of acting as a terrorist this event may never have happened.

What is really disingenuous is this back and forth between USA political groups whining about how the USA's war crimes and terrorism are affecting Americans.

It is unbelievably callous and uncaring. Is that what the USA is all about?

coldjoint

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 01:09 pm
@JTT,
http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/lala.gif
coldjoint

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 01:13 pm
Quote:
MS Patient: How Obamacare has made living with Multiple Sclerosis a living hell

A huge success?

I guess people like this haven't suffered enough. Now they have a system that helps those who do not help themselves and have no intention of doing otherwise.
JTT

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 01:42 pm
@coldjoint,
Coldjoint - Report Card
Openmindedness F+ (but showing improvement)
General all round smarts Z+
0 Replies

panzade

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 01:44 pm
msnbc headlines

Will AZ Gov. Jan Brewer sign the bill okaying discrimination against gays? She says she has plenty of time to decide. (ABC News)

Uganda’s president signs draconian anti-gay law. (NY Times)

The juxtaposition is delicious.
0 Replies

JTT

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 01:45 pm
@coldjoint,
Awfully telling, cj.

Don't expect to get off the meme generating team anytime soon.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 02:03 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
MS Patient: How Obamacare has made living with Multiple Sclerosis a living hell

A huge success?

I guess people like this haven't suffered enough. Now they have a system that helps those who do not help themselves and have no intention of doing otherwise.

Aha...Obamacare is not perfect...but the conservatives have offered nothing...so this guy is still better off than he would be with the alternative.

And...what this article shows...

...is that Obamacare has to be expanded in order to cover the drugs needed by MS patients.

Great idea.

Now, if you can get those barbarians you vote for to support the measure...we will be moving in the right direction.
0 Replies

RexRed

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 02:21 pm
https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1/1010998_483924075066543_1293892209_n.jpg
0 Replies

RexRed

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 02:40 pm
New poll: President Obama's approval rating now over 50 percent
http://www.examiner.com/article/new-poll-president-obama-s-approval-rating-now-over-50-percent

THIRD TERM, THIRD TERM!!!!

Someone should ask President Obama if he would not mind serving a third term.
RexRed

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 02:54 pm
While most Americans could be a bit more knowledgeable in the ways of science, a majority are interested in hearing about the latest scientific breakthroughs and think highly of scientists.

This is according to a survey of more than 2,200 people conducted by the National Science Foundation, one that is conducted every two years and is part of a report – Science and Engineering Indicators – that the National Science Board provides to the president and Congress. Read more: http://ow.ly/tG3kE

Image credit: NASA, Apollo 8
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1/1959512_10152192303805155_852224633_n.jpg
hawkeye10

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 02:56 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
While most Americans could be a bit more knowledgeable in the ways of science, a majority are interested in hearing about the latest scientific breakthroughs and think highly of scientists
Americans are hugely ignorant on most subjects, this problem is caused by a broken education system, not science funding issues. It is not even money related, we spend a ton of money on education, the problem is that we dont get much for the investment.
RexRed

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 03:09 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
While most Americans could be a bit more knowledgeable in the ways of science, a majority are interested in hearing about the latest scientific breakthroughs and think highly of scientists
Americans are hugely ignorant on most subjects, this problem is caused by a broken education system, not science funding issues. It is not even money related, we spend a ton of money on education, the problem is that we dont get much for the investment.

Corporate America is perfectly happy with consumers rather than content creators.

Should one buy a smart phone or a dumb workstation?
Advocate

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 03:58 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:

I think that the educational system is okay. The problem is that kids don't come to school ready to learn. I don't think that parents, who both work in most cases, are ensuring that homework is completed and there are books for the kids at home. Kids spend most of the time on video games, texting, etc., and are not doing school work.
coldjoint

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 04:02 pm
@RexRed,

Quote:
Should one buy a smart phone or a dumb workstation?

Should one use the money they have earned, or collected and redistributed?
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 04:03 pm
I have succumbed to the temptation to participate in this silly exchange. I'll post once or twice, then I'll be outta here. (Like I said, I gave up on politics a long time ago. Both parties scare me, and I have no opinion on Obamacare. I wouldn't know who or what to believe, anyway. Oh, well, . . . Drunk )

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/2014/140222-gop-senate-candidate-posts-xrays-on-facebook.jpg

http://www.mediaite.com/online/gop-candidate-allegedly-joked-about-gunshot-patients-x-rays-on-facebook/
0 Replies