Frank Apisa

Wed 29 Jan, 2014 10:09 am
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/t1/1001364_598527343554179_1390076834_n.jpg

Gotta disagaree.

I am hoping they become the "Dream Team" for the Republicans for the next presidential election.

In fact, I'd donate to their campaign.
Frank Apisa

Wed 29 Jan, 2014 10:10 am
@Frank Apisa,
In fact...if the Republicans do not put forth that duo as their contenders next election...

...it will be proof even they see the absurdity of their core position.
coldjoint

Wed 29 Jan, 2014 10:55 am
@Frank Apisa,
The fact is the Democratic party doesn't dictate Republican policy. And the narrative that Democrats know all is as phony as their president.
RexRed

Wed 29 Jan, 2014 10:56 am
@Frank Apisa,
Yes the republicans should put their mouth where their foot is Smile

along those lines...

https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1619508_594317897318148_2052134950_n.jpg
0 Replies

RexRed

Wed 29 Jan, 2014 11:05 am
President Obama is ethical enough to not get up in front of the American people and lie like the republicans...

Fact-checking Obama's 2014 State of the Union
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2014/jan/28/fact-check-president-obama-2014-state-of-the-union/
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Wed 29 Jan, 2014 11:11 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

The fact is the Democratic party doesn't dictate Republican policy. And the narrative that Democrats know all is as phony as their president.

Not sure what in hell that is supposed to mean...or how it applies to me hoping the Republicans put forth a presidential slate with those two terrific examples of American extreme conservatism.

Wouldn't you like to see it?

RexRed

Wed 29 Jan, 2014 11:13 am
All Wars Are Banker's Wars
http://thegic.org/video/all-wars-are-bankers-wars#ixzz2rhjq0OVI

Over our banking prowess, we would be at war with Iran had Romney won...

American consumers would be footing the bill for the war and bankers (and corrupt republicans) would be the only ones reaping any benefits...

While millions suffer...
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 29 Jan, 2014 11:13 am
@Frank Apisa,
As opposed to the elitist bitch the Democrats are going to nominate?
Frank Apisa

Wed 29 Jan, 2014 11:21 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

As opposed to the elitist bitch the Democrats are going to nominate?

Well...let's let the Democrats worry about the quality of their candidate.

But back to my question:

Don't you hope that Rand Paul and Ted Cruz are the ticket?

Surely you think they could beat anyone...including "the bitch"...right?

Laughing Laughing Laughing
coldjoint

Wed 29 Jan, 2014 11:26 am
@Frank Apisa,
After the mid term elections there will be an excellent chance. Even with the widespread vote fraud the Democrats have in place.
coldjoint

Wed 29 Jan, 2014 11:38 am
Rex is pretty busy. He must have some bills the government hasn't paid for him, yet.
0 Replies

RexRed

Wed 29 Jan, 2014 12:30 pm
https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1/75615_10152158763348118_74807530_n.jpg
0 Replies

parados

Wed 29 Jan, 2014 12:37 pm
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

Quote:
Seven Big Lies Obama Told In His State Of The Union Speech

I am surprised there are only seven.
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/01/111537-seven-big-lies-obama-told-in-his-state-of-the-union-speech/

It seems you accept lies of others without question.
1. The author give no sources. According to the US Census numbers the top 5% are earning more than the bottom 20%, the second 20% and the middle 20% than at any time since 1947.
http://www.decisionsonevidence.com/2012/05/2010-census-reveals-income-inequality-gap-1947-2010/
(It includes a link to the actual census numbers.)
2. The author simply repeats a canard that is in dispute amongst economists. Most economists say any decline in employment is minimal and more than taken up by the increase in wages.
3.The author creates a straw man since Obama never said it does anything right now. The quote he includes clearly shows it is not "right now."
4. The author simply makes up numbers rather than using the actual numbers.
etc...
Frank Apisa

Wed 29 Jan, 2014 12:38 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

After the mid term elections there will be an excellent chance. Even with the widespread vote fraud the Democrats have in place.

I, for one, would be DELIGHTED to have "the bitch" to vote for.

I ask again...wouldn't you just love to have a ticket of Rand Paul and Ted Cruz opposing her?

Those guys seem to so fit the bill of what you are looking for in leaders...as opposed, for instance, to "the bitch."

Wouldn't you...and all the other vocal extreme right wing advocates...JUST LOVE TO HAVE THAT TICKET?

(C'mon...you can answer. You don't have to avoid it or dodge it. Nobody here is going to think any less of you because of your answer!!!)
coldjoint

Wed 29 Jan, 2014 01:18 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

You are probably used to a woman telling what to do and how to think.
coldjoint

Wed 29 Jan, 2014 01:20 pm
@parados,
I am starting to get the idea you refuse to accept any facts that don't work in Obamas favor. It doesn't work that way.
coldjoint

Wed 29 Jan, 2014 01:25 pm
Quote:
State of the Union: 5 things president failed to tell Americans

http://watchdog.org/126076/state-union-5-things/

Quote:
1. Raising the minimum wage will kill jobs
2. IRS harassment isn’t a big issue for the Obama people
3. NSA spying will continue
4. Even the government knows pre-k doesn’t work
5. The private sector deserves credit for energy gains
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Wed 29 Jan, 2014 01:27 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

You are probably used to a woman telling what to do and how to think.

Not really! I'm of Italian heritage...and most men of the Mediterranean littoral tend to hate that sort of thing.

But anyway...you have avoided the question again.

Terrible that you do, CJ, because it would show that although there is the aura of strong disagreement here...we are probably completely in harmony on this specific issue.

I would love to see the Republican Party field a slate of Rand Paul and Tom Cruz in the next presidential election. In fact, it would elate me.

And it would seem to me...considering all that I've read that you have offered here in the forum...

...so would you.

Right?
coldjoint

Wed 29 Jan, 2014 01:29 pm
@Frank Apisa,
The arrogance displayed by you and the Democratic party is going to bite you all in the ass. Or just flat out destroy the country.
Frank Apisa

Wed 29 Jan, 2014 01:35 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

The arrogance displayed by you and the Democratic party is going to bite you all in the ass. Or just flat out destroy the country.

That could be...although I want to remind you that I am not a Democrat.

I normally vote for the Democrat in presidential elections (not always in past years)...but that is mostly because the Republicans keep fielding loser candidates.

And I know that most of your far right guys feel it would be better if some of the firebrands were proposed.

So...whata ya think. Are we in harmony in that we both would love to see Rand Paul and Ted Cruz as the Republican slate (either one on top!) for the next election?

EDIT ADDING: Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink