Apparently in your mind!
0 Replies

parados

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 04:46 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
actual evidence

Do you need actual evidence to accuse the Tea Party of being racist? Doesn't seem like it.
When you find an instance of me accusing the Tea Party of being racist then you might have an argument. Making up stuff I never said only makes you a complete fool.

Quote:

Do Obamas lies mean anything, besides that he is allowed to get away with them?

Since you brought up certain things why don't you tell us the specific facts you think support your opinion. Accusing someone else of lying without facts doesn't make your statements true. It only shows you have no actual evidence and are trying to run away from having no evidence.
coldjoint

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 04:55 pm
@parados,
Quote:
When you find an instance of me accusing the Tea Party of being racist then you might have an argument. Making up stuff I never said only makes you a complete fool.

I never said you said it. This isn't about you. Get over yourself, I lumped you into a group.

And are you saying Obama did not lie? What facts are necessary to prove common knowledge?
parados

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 04:57 pm
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:

I call BS!!
Not one reputable news source that I can find is reporting this.

There are links to the court documents.

The filings don't show a lot of sophistication and a man that seems to be a little bit out there. He requests the Marshall service deliver the summons because he is homeless and destitute and also out of fear of murder when he tells of someone ending up dead in a dump after visiting the offices of the plaintiffs.
0 Replies

parados

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 04:58 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

I never said you said it. This isn't about you. Get over yourself, I lumped you into a group.

And are you saying Obama did not lie? What facts are necessary to prove common knowledge?

Since you were ONLY talking to me and never once mentioned a group that is a sorry ass attempt to pretend you didn't say what you said. Meanwhile, you still haven't provided any actual evidence to support your original contention. You only change the topic again.
coldjoint

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 05:02 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Since you were ONLY talking to me and never once mentioned a group that is a sorry ass attempt to pretend you didn't say what you said. Meanwhile, you still haven't provided any actual evidence to support your original contention. You only change the topic again.

I just explained what I said. Again, get over yourself.
parados

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 05:06 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Actually, you just denied what you said.

Are you an idiot that didn't say what you really meant and are you incapable of writing clearly? If you agree that is so then I can accept your rationalization.
0 Replies

parados

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 05:08 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Meanwhile for the 4th time you fail to provide any evidence in support of you original claims. It seems you have no evidence and never did. You just spouted something that is not supported by evidence and now want to change the subject in the hopes that people won't notice you are an idiot.
coldjoint

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 05:21 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Meanwhile for the 4th time you fail to provide any evidence in support of you original claims. It seems you have no evidence and never did. You just spouted something that is not supported by evidence and now want to change the subject in the hopes that people won't notice you are an idiot.

Am I all of sudden different than other people here? I get no questions answered. Why do you people whine when someone treats like you they are treated.
Go soak that head of yours.
cicerone imposter

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 06:34 pm
@coldjoint,
That's all? Go soak his head? LOL You're a ******* loser, and you prove yourself over and over.....
0 Replies

parados

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 06:45 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Am I all of sudden different than other people here? I get no questions answered. Why do you people whine when someone treats like you they are treated.
Go soak that head of yours.

No, you are worse than other people here. You spout nonsense and then change the subject when questioned about it. Are you hoping soaking my head will make me forget that you haven't been able to provide any evidence in support of your nonsense?
cicerone imposter

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 06:51 pm
@parados,
Never and none. He's batting minus 1000
RABEL222

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 09:11 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Could CJ be a brother to H2O. Or H2O himself.
cicerone imposter

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 09:20 pm
@RABEL222,
Almost like twins! Alas, I do not know. How they turn out to be so clueless is a mystery. Their imaginations run wild without any basis in reality, then they wonder why people challenge what they say. TNCFS
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 09:52 pm
@parados,
Quote:
No, you are worse than other people here. You spout nonsense and then change the subject when questioned about it. Are you hoping soaking my head will make me forget that you haven't been able to provide any evidence in support of your nonsense?

No, you and some others think you control the narrative here.

You don't. Not one of you have discussed Islam.
RexRed

Fri 3 Jan, 2014 03:39 am
Time to Close the Red State Doughnut Hole
http://truth-out.org/opinion/item/20984-time-to-close-the-red-state-donut-hole

Isn't that nice of the red states to abandon their people and leave them without meds? (cynical)

This disregard for people is not happening in the blue states... AGAIN, who's got your backs repubs?
0 Replies

RexRed

Fri 3 Jan, 2014 03:52 am
Republican "alleged" wife beater thinks his experience in the courts makes him qualified to be a state senator... Yes, his wife did not video tape him while he was smacking her around. Not enough "proof".

Maine senate candidate’s domestic violence conviction proves he has ‘guts’
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/02/maine-senate-candidates-domestic-violence-conviction-proves-he-has-guts/

It takes "guts" for a man to beat to up a woman. (cynical)
Goes alone well with the anti-women republican agenda.
0 Replies