coldjoint

Sun 24 Nov, 2013 11:16 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
atrophy of Western Civilization

The propaganda, the PC has taken a death grip. In Europe PC is like a religion.
And it is getting that way here. And they, the worshipers of PC, are the most intolerant people. Any opposing idea, like for instance ,a two party system is out of the question.
And almost any argument includes the word racist, hater, or redneck and it is the liberals that use those words against facts.

Oh don't let me forget the academic argument of the conservatives mind set.
Or calling everyone that disagrees stupid. That simply is not true.
hawkeye10

Sun 24 Nov, 2013 11:26 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
The propaganda, the PC has taken a death grip. In Europe PC is like a religion.
norway depriving its troops of meat on mondays allegedly in an attempt to save planet Earth is just the latest example of this.
coldjoint

Sun 24 Nov, 2013 11:32 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
norway depriving its troops of meat on mondays allegedly in an attempt to save planet Earth is just the latest example of this.

Norway is well on its way to joining Sweden as a total loss. And the levels of hate for the Jews in both countries is high and socially acceptable. The media of both countries do not even talk about any other culture unless it is in glowing terms. They are tolerating themselves out of existence.

hawkeye10

Sun 24 Nov, 2013 11:36 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
The media of both countries do not even talk about any other culture unless it is in glowing terms. They are tolerating themselves out of existenc
which is directly responsible for the rape epidemic at the dick of foreigners in Sweden, but of course no one can talk about. which means that there is no hope of solving it, but gosh darn it the conversation is pleasant!.

edit: please dont confuse me with a conservative, I simply follow truth where ever it goes.
coldjoint

Sun 24 Nov, 2013 11:51 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
which is directly responsible for the rape epidemic at the dick of foreigners in Sweden, but of course no one can talk about. which means that there is no hope of solving it, but gosh darn it the conversation is pleasant!.

There is hope if the leaders have the guts to put so called moderate Muslims in control of stopping the terror they supposedly abhor. Of course the West can't do that and Muslims play the victim card so well.

Islams doctrine and stated missions of CAIR and the MB need to be out there. Maybe then people could plainly see Islam only talks peace. And the explanation of abrogation and the verses used to show peaceful motives that simply do not exist because of the abrogation.

The deal with Iran is ludicrous. "Hudna" is all Iran is up to, that only means rearming and regrouping, as the monies from relaxed sanctions will enable them to do.
Any agreement where Islam is not benefited is null and void. Mohammed stated such a thing is not permitted. If more people know that Islam cannot compromise things might be different. But the scary thing is that our leaders do know that. Islam has only been defeated or slowed militarily. And they know that too. It is inevitable, apparently we need a nuclear blast so people will believe it.
coldjoint

Sun 24 Nov, 2013 11:55 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
edit: please dont confuse me with a conservative, I simply follow truth where ever it goes.

I have no reason to put a label on you. Someone who sees facts and the motives behind those facts, not colors or social acceptance for acceptance sake,works for me.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Sun 24 Nov, 2013 11:57 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
is all Iran is up to, that only means rearming and regrouping, as the monies from relaxed sanctions will enable them to do.
my read is different, I think they are seeking breathing room to stave off internal political revolution. the pro democracy freedom fighters within Iran will correctly conclude that the West sold them out, just as we have sold out the Kurds every time.
coldjoint

Mon 25 Nov, 2013 12:05 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
my read is different, I think they are seeking breathing room to stave off internal political revolution. the freedom fighters withing Iran will correctly conclude that the West sold them out, just as we have sold out the Kurds every time.

That is why the control, violent control of their population is the norm. i think they have the upper hand in that matter and have to think it is the fundamental Islam that drives them to dominate the world religions by making Islam the one by the most holy of ways. Jihad.
Quote:
Bukhari:V4B52N44 "A man came to Allah's Apostle and said, 'Instruct me as to such a deed as equals Jihad in reward.' He replied, 'I do not find such a deed.'"

Quote:
Bukhari:V4B52N50 "The Prophet said, 'A single endeavor of fighting in Allah's Cause is better than the world and whatever is in it.'"

I quote these verses because they are as relevant today as they were 1400 years ago and our the inspiration for the hate Muslims have, or should have, according to their doctrine of the non-Muslim. It is an obligation.
hawkeye10

Mon 25 Nov, 2013 12:23 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
That is why the control, violent control of their population is the norm. i think they have the upper hand in that matter
i think that violence is not working too well anymore as too many Iranians feel that they have nothing to lose. this seeking peace with the west is a short term tactical move ala north Korea to get the iranian people back in line before resuming their regional power play, which will bring them wealth and keep the masses pacified if successful . as the Saudis and Kuwaitis have proven passing out a large enough pile of money to enough people solves every political problem. hell, we americans do it too.
coldjoint

Mon 25 Nov, 2013 11:59 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
hell, we americans do it too.

You are right. The votes are purchased by politicians giving away someone elses money.

I wonder if the people that say it is social justice actually contribute to any charities at all.

I send money to organizations that I feel are deserving.
0 Replies

RexRed

Mon 25 Nov, 2013 01:53 pm
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 25 Nov, 2013 01:58 pm
That lady is butt ugly. What ever happened to the Obama girl?

0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 25 Nov, 2013 08:33 pm
Actually, compared to the senatorial average, she looks pretty good. do you normally vote for your senator based on how they look, joint? We vote for ones that'll do the best job, and that's why Elizabeth Warren whomped Scott Brown's ass and is the senator from MA now.
coldjoint

Mon 25 Nov, 2013 08:38 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Actually, compared to the senatorial average, she looks pretty good. do you normally vote for your senator based on how they look, joint? We vote for ones that'll do the best job, and that's why Elizabeth Warren whomped Scott Brown's ass and is the senator from MA now.

Actually I was just insulting her, like liberals do to people.
0 Replies

RexRed

Tue 26 Nov, 2013 12:39 am
https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1454978_10151829420261275_1357127206_n.jpg
0 Replies

RexRed

Tue 26 Nov, 2013 12:52 am
https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1476108_419455868180768_1603787419_n.jpg
RexRed

Tue 26 Nov, 2013 01:05 am
https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/995796_563288847087720_1752076657_n.jpg
coldjoint

Tue 26 Nov, 2013 10:08 am
@RexRed,
The Republicans have a plan. It involves torte reform, selling insurance across state lines. Both will stimulate competition in the free market. Guess that is too easy for Democrats, and they couldn't hire another 20,000 people.
0 Replies

RexRed

Tue 26 Nov, 2013 11:28 am
Republican governors take critical care away from everyone by refusing Medicaid expansion
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/11/25/1258302/-Republican-governors-take-critical-care-away-from-everyone-by-refusing-Medicaid-expansion?detail=facebook#
coldjoint

Tue 26 Nov, 2013 11:35 am
@RexRed,
Quote:
critical care away from everyone

Hyperbole and constant repetition.
0 Replies