So, who's been Raptured? Apocalypse starts today.

Setanta

Reply Sun 22 May, 2011 04:02 am
@MontereyJack,
Now that seriously cracked me up . . .
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 22 May, 2011 04:25 am
The number you have dialed has been disconnected. Please make sure you have the correct number and try your call again.

Joe(yoo-hoo)Nation
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 22 May, 2011 04:48 am
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 22 May, 2011 04:53 am
Did you hear the one about the guy who sold trusses for guys with hernias? His ad went,

"Your rupture is my rapture"! Laughing
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 22 May, 2011 05:44 am
It seems my neigbors were along with his whistling, apparently that was a key to being raptured, an ability to whistle off key.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Sun 22 May, 2011 07:19 am
@raprap,
raprap wrote:

I can't find my dog.. He's a good dog too, loyal, honorable, trustworthy to a fault. If anything was worthy of being raptured he is. -

--------Oh wait here he comes, he was out chasing rabbits.

A search for dogs ascending to the heavens found nothing, but in British Columbia they had a dog dropped from the heavens after being picked up by a large bird of prey. The dog seems to have been homeless for quite a while, so in a funny way the bird saved her life. Proof the Lord works in mysterious ways.. Smile
http://www.spca.bc.ca/news-and-events/news/may-miracle-needs-your-help.html
http://www.spca.bc.ca/assets/images/header-images/News-Banner.gif
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Sun 22 May, 2011 08:30 am
Great thread, Monterey Jack. This is the best of all the A2K rapture threads.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 22 May, 2011 10:38 am
thanks, wandy.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 22 May, 2011 01:29 pm
H2O Man's last post was yesterday at 4:15 pm, and okie hasn't been around lately. Hmm, circumstantial I know, but they're the ones that would be sure they'd go.. How long do you think it'll take heaven to realize it's made a terrible mistake and send them back down?
Ionus

Reply Sun 22 May, 2011 05:44 pm
@MontereyJack,
Go a thousand years into the past...it was even more popular than it was at this turn of the millennium .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 22 May, 2011 05:46 pm
@wandeljw,
Quote:
This is the best of all the A2K rapture threads.
Dont worry...it will end soon .
0 Replies

BDV

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 10:30 am
@MontereyJack,
Rapture is NO joking matter, i'm presently here in heaven, its great! and luckily they have wi-fi here so i can let all you losers know.... hahaha

P.S god says yous are all ****ed
jespah

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 02:00 pm
@BDV,
We knew that already.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 07:12 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

H2O Man's last post was yesterday at 4:15 pm, and okie hasn't been around lately. Hmm, circumstantial I know, but they're the ones that would be sure they'd go.. How long do you think it'll take heaven to realize it's made a terrible mistake and send them back down?

God help god because I believe it thinks itself infallible

There goesTHAT neighbourhood
Ionus

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 07:24 pm
@dlowan,
Quote:
God help god because I believe it thinks itself infallible
God only thinks God is infallible since the feminists made Him a woman .
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 02:18 pm
Nah, she started out female back in the Neolithic. It was only the patriarchal monotheists who highkjacked her and turned her into a dude.
JLNobody

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2011 10:43 pm
@MontereyJack,
The Indian Buddhist "God", Avalokiteshvara, started out as a dude and eventually evolved (and I use the term advisedly) into the Chinese female "Goddess" of Compassion, Kuan Yin.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2013 08:38 pm
@MontereyJack,
Ummm you may remember all the hoopla about that big rapture a few years ago and all the images of fellow facebookers who posted photos of their empty clothing on sidewalks and streets and anywhere else they could, well apparently this fraud just raptured, alone.

Controversial preacher Harold Camping dies at 92

Quote:
OAKLAND, Calif. - The radio preacher who predicted "Judgment Day" would come in May 2011 has died in northern California.

A statement released late Monday by his Family Radio network says Harold Camping "passed on to glory" at 5:30 p.m. PT Sunday. He was 92. The statement revealed Camping had a fall at his home November 30, but he was in weak health due to a stroke since 2011.

Camping gained a national following through the Family Radio network of stations he helped found in 1959. He conducted daily on-air Bible studies and hosted a nightly "Open Forum" call-in show about Bible questions. The network includes a station in Emporia.

But Camping became an international laughingstock when he warned "Judgment Day" would occur May 21, 2011 with the second coming of Jesus Christ. He went on to say the world would end October 21, 2011.

Camping admitted to reporters he was "flabbergasted" when his prediction proved false. Donations to his ministry dropped noticeably after that, and Family Radio was forced to sell several of its most powerful FM stations to stay afloat financially.

The Family Radio statement notes Camping is survived by a wife of 71 years.
0 Replies