Learning on The Job {WARNING ... Adult Language)

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2002 11:39 pm
A young family with a six-year-old daughter moved into a new house. Theirs was the first to be completed in the new subdivision, and construction was going on all around. It being summertime, the six-year old girl had little else to do, so she took to hanging around with the tradesmen. Of course, she was a huge hit with all the workers, and they more or less adopted her as a mascot. They would find little things for her to do ... bring a box of nails, or a bottle of water, or a fresh battery, that sort of thing. Friday afternoon rolls around, the men receive their wages, and by golly, there's a paycheck for the little girl, too. Naturally, she's thrilled, and runs home to show Mommy. Mommy is thrilled too, and that night at dinner, she shows the check to Daddy. Daddy says, "Well, I'm so proud of you! We have to go down to the bank tomorrow morning and open an account for you, now that you have a job." Saturday morning, the three of them arrive as the bank opens, and the little girl nervously approaches the teller.
"Good morning", the teller says to the little girl. "How may I help you today, sweetheart?"
Timidly, the little girl reaches up and hands the teller her paycheck. "I would like to open a savings account with my first paycheck, please", she responds.
The teller looks at the check, and says "Oh, you work for Acme Construction, do you? I've been watching that subdivision you folks are putting up at the north end of town, and it looks like you're doing a fine job."
"Thank you very much", the little girl responds politely. "But we'd be doing one hell of a lot better if those goddamned dickheads at the ******* lumberyard would get their thumbs out of their asses and deliver us some drywall that was worth a ****."

timber
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,572 • Replies: 3
No top replies

roger

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2002 11:57 pm
Well, she's right, ya know.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2002 05:56 am
Snorkle!!!!!!
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2002 08:18 am
Always wondered where those foulmouthed youths came from!
0 Replies