My girlfriend is scared ?

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 10:00 pm
She's scared because her friend yelled at her and said some bad things about her. What should she do ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 1,861 • Replies: 13

Mame

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 12:11 am
@Catzanddogz,
Your girlfriend has some problems. Or is it really about you?
dadpad

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 12:16 am
@Mame,
I'm scared of Mame.
She yelled at me and called me names.
Montana

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 12:50 am
@Catzanddogz,
If her friend said bad things about her, then that's not a friend and your girlfriend is better off without friends like that. Unless that person threatened her, she doesn't need to be scared. When someone is mean to others, it's because they are not happy with themselves. Personally, I don't care what anyone thinks or says about me and I'm a much happier person because of it. When you're happy with yourself and you know you're a good person, mean peoples words don't matter. I feel sorry for mean people because they are the ones who are miserable with themselves, which is why they try to make other people miserable. They can't do that if you don't let them bother you. Tell her brush them of her shoulders like the pesky bugs they are and forget about them. It works really well for me Smile Best wishes to you both Smile
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 01:12 pm
Is this your 16 year old pregnant girlfriend, or your 18 year old crying girlfriend?
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 01:39 pm
@dadpad,
She's a big ole meanie she is that Mame. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 09:27 am
@dadpad,
I'd watch out for Mame - she is one scary chick.

She has told me that she'd wants to kick your butt.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 3 May, 2011 11:39 am
Mame LOOKED at me sideways, with a really mean look and told me I was stupid and a doo doo head. And then she yelled, really loud, that I had caca for brains.
Linkat

Reply Tue 3 May, 2011 11:41 am
@Bella Dea,
I'm scared just thinking about it.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 3 May, 2011 11:56 am
Mame's like the female version of Chuck Norris.

Mame puts the laughter in "manslaughter"

Mame can make a paraplegic run for his life.

When God said "Let there be light", Mame said "Say please"

Mame doesn't need a miracle to part the sea, she just walks in and the water gets the **** out of the way.
0 Replies

cashmoney1438

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 11:03 am
@Catzanddogz,
ha ha ha lol
0 Replies

andwilson90

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2012 01:02 am
@Catzanddogz,
I think your girl friend should teach to that friend, how to talk with girls?
cashmoney1438

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2012 12:47 pm
@andwilson90,
lol bac
0 Replies

Gizzyluv89

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 06:52 pm
@Mame,
You should try to comfort her and make her feel better and have a talk with her and tell her you understand tell her you'll always be there for her and that she shouldn't worry because if her bff was a true friend they would make up in no time take it from me i'ma girl and it's happened a few times to me and i ended up being friends again with my bff's so just tell her to relax it'll go away as fats as water when your extremely thirsty.I've got some experience. Smile
0 Replies