Does my she hate me and is she mad at me? DARN

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 03:00 am
i used to transfer a to another school thats when i was in high school, there were a lot of friends to be with back at my school but i cant help it, i didnt want to go back coz i'm in a star class at my new school so, One time ago, i was online on facebook, i already know some friends who were transferee then i saw this girl named "Chevy" and i kinda like her, shes cute, beautiful, nice, fun to talk with and kinda funny.. i asked to get her number one day and she gave it to me and we started texting, and one time we didnt had a topic, and thats coz i'm in the car that time, i asked her if who was her crush and she said she has none so she asked me, then i mention her bestfriend and she started teasing me, hehe, but i kinda lied to her after a few hours and i said, i want to have a Girlfriend and she kept on asking me the whole day, and at night, i asked her if she's ready for relationships, and its like she said, i want like i dont want to.. some sort of like that but then we made a deal, if she answers ny question, i'll tell her who i want to be my girlfriend then what hurt me was when she mentioned " for the best time and for the best reason ", i was so shocked, then i have nothing to do, i had to admit it to her and i did, she didnt reply for like almost two hours and i was kinda getting sleepy at that moment then she said its not the best time, and i kept on asking her would you still text, chat and talk to me while you're my real crush? then she said yes.. i was happy about that. . then a few days, she wasn't replying and i asked her bestfriend if shes texting her and i said i know your texting your bestfriend, please reply then she said "hi" just that.. and she just kinda left me 3 to 4 msgs and didnt reply, and it was kinda 2 weeks since she haven't texted me or replied to me in facebook, and then i asked her, do you hate me? then she replied after 2 hours, " NO! I DONT! (in capslock letters) stop asking me! " then *offline* .. PFFt... i was thinking she was so mad at me.. I was listening to sad music on facebook, i'm already sleeping like 12 to 4 am in the morning and i always think of it, why did i make that ***king reason.. Does she really hate me? what should i do? please help me guys, its like i want to kill myself..!!

jespah

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 06:16 am
@dragonblader99,
Let me see if I understand.

You're texting with a girl -- who I think you've never actually met in person? Hard to say, as everything seems to be going on in chat, text and Facebook. You had some words where things you wrote were misinterpreted. Now she won't text to you? Am I getting this right?

I am assuming she is at your school. Therefore, go and talk to her.

In person. You know, like where you stand about three feet away from her, you use your mouths to form words, you make pauses, nod and smile, etc. That kind of communication. Apologize in case you offended her. Then move on. If she accepts your apology, great. If not, write the whole thing off and do not give it a second thought. Middle and High Schools are Drama Central -- you get older and you begin to realize how much energy is wasted on that. I know you may be hurting right now, but try the in-person apology first. Even if it doesn't work, you can say that you did everything you could to salvage the situation.
dragonblader99

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 09:52 am
@jespah,
oh.. i transfered to another school.. she was suppose to be my classmate but my grandmother transfered me.. and we've seen each other before and met her like hi in person.. but my problem here is, does she really hate me? she's not telling me if she's mad at me or something, i kept on asking her and all she does is go offline, but now i have a decision, all i want now is for us to be friends again.. i don't want to meet a person and get friends w/ him or her ending up loose ends.. come on! if that happens, i have probably wasted my time meeting them.. I always apologize to her but she always say "what would you apologize to? i have no reason to hate you.." she always says that but i'm tired of listening to it in my mind.. I know she's telling a lie.. what do you think should i do? Move on? or wait and give her some quality time? ..
CalamityJane

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 10:35 am
@dragonblader99,
She doesn't hate you but at the same time she doesn't want to be your girlfriend either - just friends who occasionally text or talk on facebook.

My teenage daughter asks me all the time: "Mom, how come the boys just can't chat on facebook without thinking that you're their girlfriend?"

The thing is, dragonblader99, girls like to talk and chat a lot - either on the
phone, text or facebook, but it doesn't mean that they're romantically interested. 99 % out of the time, they just want to be friends, nothing more...
jespah

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 06:46 am
@CalamityJane,
What Jane said - it's not an all or nothing situation.
0 Replies

dragonblader99

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 08:18 am
@CalamityJane,
i know.. not, i kept on saying to her that i dont want to have a relationship with you or something, i just want us to be normal friends, nothing more than that coz' its hard to lose a friend.. and i'm a friendly person.. sometimes i kind of hate relationships .. but now.. how can i make her talk to me again?
CalamityJane

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 09:17 am
@dragonblader99,
You can't make her, dragonblader99. You have to wait for her to initiate a
chat - you really have to wait for that otherwise you seem too needy and that's
the "kiss of death" in teenage land.
dragonblader99

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 05:39 am
@CalamityJane,
ohh hehe.. sorry... i forgot.. we don't use emotions like the foreign style.. i'm from Philippines exactly.. were not used to some words and actions like Americans do.. so all i want is us to be friends only.. i only want is.. what am i going to say to her to make her talk to me? i need recommendations and suggestions.. please
dadpad

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 07:47 am
@dragonblader99,
dragonblader99 wrote:

i only want is.. what am i going to say to her to make her talk to me? i need recommendations and suggestions.. please

Are you not listening?
CalamityJane wrote:

You can't make her, dragonblader99. You have to wait for her to initiate a
chat - you really have to wait for that otherwise you seem too needy and that's
the "kiss of death" in teenage land.

I'll repeat just to be sure you heard.
1. She doesnt hate you
2. You cant MAKE her talk to you.

Are you stalking this girl? Your continued txting seems like harrasment to me.
Stop trying to force this girl to do what she obviously does not want to!
Stop texting her.
Move on, look elsewhere.
You are frightening her!

dragonblader99

Reply Tue 3 May, 2011 12:32 am
@dadpad,
you know i dont like a page full of questions unanswered.. i wont give up, i dont follow my choices anymore, i follow my faith, but that faith needs help and thats why, all i want is, what am i going to do? am i gonna wait? or say something that will make her talk to me? and usually i dont move on... moving on makes me a loser
roger

Reply Tue 3 May, 2011 01:26 am
@dragonblader99,
It's time to quit worrying about being a loser. Quit hanging around or everyone else will find out.
dragonblader99

Reply Tue 3 May, 2011 07:54 am
@roger,
Haixt.. i think i'll rather wait for her instead like a couple of months maybe
CalamityJane

Reply Tue 3 May, 2011 09:03 am
@dragonblader99,
gheez, listen to me: it doesn't matter where you are in the world, the rules
are still the same. You cannot force anyone to like you, talk to you or otherwise do as you would like them to. It's a hard lesson to swallow, but
rejection is something we all need to overcome at times. The behavior your exhibiting here is not normal.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 3 May, 2011 12:57 pm
You are getting too excited about texting and facebook. Is that how you want to have a real "relationship"? That stage is over now and it is boring for her.

You need to become more mature and SPEAK to this girl. Ask her to meet you someplace and have coffee, go for a walk, or something.

If she does not want to meet you and have an in-person connection, then she does not want this to go any further and you must back off.

But next time, use texting and/or facebook to get an introduction only. After that, you must have real personal interaction.

Stop hiding behind a computer or phone screen.
dragonblader99

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 12:10 am
@PUNKEY,
uhm.. not exactly a relationship but a relationship between friendship i what i want now.. haixt.. looks to me like i have to move on now?
jespah

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 05:41 am
@dragonblader99,
Yes. And what does haixt mean? It's not an English word.
dragonblader99

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 10:25 pm
@jespah,
oh.. it's an expression of mine.. xD
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 05:33 am
Are you having ONLY text and facebook relations with people?

You MUST develop freindships in PERSON.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 11 May, 2011 11:07 am
you are being a creep.

talk to her in person and if she doesn't want to be friends, quit trying.
0 Replies

gino R

Reply Sat 18 May, 2013 01:30 pm
@dragonblader99,
this happened to me before,

just give her space, then go up to her and try talking to her in person
0 Replies