A Significant Event In American Politics

JTT

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 08:18 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
I asked,

Are you suggesting that JJJ said that everyone should get a free college education, a free job and a free house?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 08:31 am
@JTT,
This should be funny......Okay, tell us what he said.
JTT

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 06:59 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
I haven't seen the video. It's your video, Woiyo, so why not just answer the question.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 07:18 pm
@JTT,
I've posted the link to the video. Watch it, then get back to me.
DrewDad

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 03:12 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Seth Meyers at the Whitehouse Correspondents' Dinner wrote:

Donald Trump has been saying he would run as a Republican for president, which is surprising, since I just assumed he was running as a joke.

lmao
snood

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 03:19 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:

Donald Trump has been saying he would run as a Republican for president, which is surprising, since I just assumed he was running as a joke.

lmao

He was so deliciously concise in his dissection of "The Donald". I loved every minute of it. Almost felt like payback for all the nasty barf that Trump had been running off at the mouth about, for all these weeks, to anyone who would listen. Almost.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 04:11 pm
@DrewDad,

Donald Trump owns the Miss USA pageant, which is good for Republicans because it will streamline their search for a Vice President.

lmao some more.
DrewDad

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 04:15 pm
@DrewDad,

Mr President look at your hair. If it gets any whiter, the Tea Party will endorse it.

my sides hurt.

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 3 May, 2011 07:32 am
@DrewDad,
If Michelle Bachmann had said that same joke she would be tarred and feathered right on stage and run out of town by the liberal elites for being a racist. Such hypocrites.

The jokes about Trump were funny.
DrewDad

Reply Tue 3 May, 2011 08:10 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

If Michelle Bachmann had said that same joke she would be tarred and feathered right on stage and run out of town by the liberal elites for being a racist.

I think you mispelled "tea party for being honest."
0 Replies