Have you tried searching on "1?"

Hadn't occurred to me originally but I just did:

Quote:
"Reader has finished searching the document. No matches were found."

sozobe

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 01:46 pm
@gungasnake,
National Review Online debunks Shopgate:

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/265767/pdf-layers-obamas-birth-certificate-nathan-goulding

Excerpt:

Quote:
UPDATE: I’ve confirmed that scanning an image, converting it to a PDF, optimizing that PDF, and then opening it up in Illustrator, does in fact create layers similar to what is seen in the birth certificate PDF. You can try it yourself at home.

UPDATE II: For those of you who still aren’t convinced, here’s a one-page PDF that I just scanned and optimized, so you can see for yourself that an optimized PDF shows up in Illustrator as layers. (I didn’t spend hours getting the settings right.)

(Links and images in the original.)
farmerman

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 02:09 pm
@sozobe,
PS, on CNN they certified the sequence number of the birth certificate in Hawaii. Kinda stupid to keep it up. Also the Drs wife came on tv and stated that her husband Was involved in delivering babies those years. (She didnt have any reason to know the name of the baby at the time and she didnt know it was her husband named on the registry). Those two disconnected items kinda underpin the bankruptcy of the birthers.

They should give it a rest and , instead of being a pile of douche bags, they should take that energy and cry out to GET OUR ARMIES THE HELL OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST!!
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 02:20 pm
@farmerman,
I agree with your Middle East point. So what in the wide wide world of sports was BO thinking when he sent bombs raining down on Libya after promising us he would never attack a nation that was no threat?
farmerman

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 09:09 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Safety in numbers. Some weird humanitarian sense that a Nofly zone may actually help out.
The 6 or so days of that **** was another billion of the Four TRILLION fuckin off -the- budget dollers weve spent on these GD Mid East adventiures.

Afghanistan /Iraq and a stupid "everyone should own a house whether they can meet a down payment or not" sent us crashing into national receivership.

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 10:58 pm
@farmerman,
Exactly. These clowns think everything is a "right". Jesse Jackson Jr. said everyone should get a free college education, a job and a house. These people are nuts.
snood

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 11:36 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Exactly. These clowns think everything is a "right". Jesse Jackson Jr. said everyone should get a free college education, a job and a house. These people are nuts.

You're a liar. Show a quote, site or link where Jesse jackson said that.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 11:57 am
@snood,
Show me what he said then. Jesse Jackson Jr. Not Jesse Jackson. First you have to quote me correctly. Jesse Jackson Jr. Not Jesse Jackson.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 12:02 pm
@snood,
Lets see what kind of man you are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhdPrA0b1UM

snood

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 12:13 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Lets see what kind of man you are.

Okay, I'll stipulate Jackson's son said those things on the floor of Congress. I did think you were trying to tie something else to Jesse Jackson that wasn't true, and reacted before I realized you were referring to his son.

It isn't clear to me who he is referring to in this film (clip) when he refers to the "He", as in "He says the constitution ought to...". But it doesn't matter - I understand your position. You believe Democrats and Liberals want to give your America away to a bunch of lazy minorities. I got it.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 01:49 pm
@snood,
Now you're putting words in my mouth. Is that the kind of man you are? A man would judge Jesse Jackson Jr. on his own words, not what you think is in my heart and my head. You might make a fool of yourself if you jump to conclusions. Watch out who you are calling a racist when you can't see the color of their skin.

You might want to think hard and long if you really want to get into this. You better know your ****.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 02:34 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
The gigantic, humongous race card that you are missing is that your whole system is racist. Citizens of the United States are constitutionally excluded from running for the "top" office in the land.

How might that be different from what was done to Native Americans and Blacks?
JTT

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 02:40 pm
@sozobe,
What's that small print at the bottom of the birth certificate - I can hardly make it out. It reads something like,

This copy serves as ...

I can't make out the rest.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 02:50 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Hi Woiyo.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 03:04 pm
@JTT,
What about it? What does that have to do with anything today? How long are you gonna play the victim card to get what you want? Pull your damn pants up, wash you face, comb you hair and get out there and make something of yourself, and stop being such a weenie.
JTT

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 03:09 pm
@farmerman,
The 6 or so days of that **** was another billion of the Four TRILLION fuckin off -the- budget dollers weve spent on these GD Mid East adventiures.

Afghanistan /Iraq and a stupid "everyone should own a house whether they can meet a down payment or not" sent us crashing into national receivership.
Oh, by the by, kinda an unimportant detail, but we murdered hundreds of thousands of brown skinned folk but as that ole American cliche errr saying goes, there's not much ya can do about that when, damn it, your heart is in the right place and you're only trying to help folks to a better life.
Our policy of shock and awe in Iraq and Afghanistan, the best we could do anywoo, is that "no one should own a house whether they had one to start with or not. Yessiree bob, when you get democracy from Amurica, we give the full meal deal.

0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 04:17 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
I'm not playing any card at all. I'm not a victim of anything nor was I raising the issue of victimhood. You've really gotta do something about your reading skills, Ren.

The point is that the constitution is still a racist constitution. "You group of citizens over there, that's right, that's right stay over there, you folks simply ain't good enough to be president."

JTT

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 04:58 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
These clowns think everything is a "right". Jesse Jackson Jr. said everyone should get a free college education, a job and a house. These people are nuts.

Are you suggesting that JJJ said that everyone should get a free college education, a free job and a free house?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 05:39 pm
@JTT,
Who in the heck are you talking about? We have a black President.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 05:41 pm
@JTT,
Yes. I posted the link. Here ya go.