I wish I'd thought of this - taking, err... MAKING money from the Birthers.

DrewDad

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2009 03:47 pm
New infomercial revives 'birther' controversy

Quote:

Led by Bill Keller, a born-again Christian once convicted of insider trading on Wall Street, LivePrayer.com is working with an attorney, Gary Kreep, from the Ramona, California-based United States Justice Foundation, to air the production, titled "Where Was Obama Born?" in Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Missouri and Florida. The half-hour program implores President Obama to reveal the details of his birth, which they say is something that the president has "vigorously fought," and asks viewers to send in a $30 donation. In doing so, donors are told that they'll receive a "Got a birth certificate" bumper sticker, in addition to having a fax bearing their name and demanding President Obama to produce a birth certificate sent to U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and the 50 state attorneys general. Kreep told Talking Points Memo that the recent airings of the spot have produced "something like 1,500 to 2,000 faxes" so far.

Why yes, I will send this Kreep $30 for a piece of paper and a mail-merge....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,579 • Replies: 2
No top replies

sullyfish6

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2009 05:49 pm
B.T. Barnum: There's a sucker born every minute.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2009 05:56 pm
And these cretins actually want to be taken seriously?
0 Replies