CNN Investigation: Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

RexRed

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 04:34 am
http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/04/25/birthers.obama.hawaii/index.html?hpt=C1

This has settled the question for me, not that I ever doubted Obama's own word. I am sure our justice dept has conducted its own investigation anyway. In my opinion, besides being a great American... Barack Obama is also a great president.

Donald Trump owes Barack Obama a sincere apology. Is Trump honest enough to admit his mistakes considering his erroneous and outlandish accusations? Want an idiot Trump is for getting involved in the birther issue anyway. Obama's birth certificate in now validated from multiple reliable sources. I consider this issue now resolved and devoid of any political points for raising it...

RexRed

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 04:35 am
This supposed to be a discussion (though there is not really much to discuss) not a question too late to edit that now.
farmerman

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 05:11 am
@RexRed,
I was watching CNN last night when they were discussing the "Short form" V"The long form" "CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH". The actual title is kind of skeevy to me. They dont issue certificates of "DEad Birth" do they? If they do, someone needs a nap.

It was all a bullshit snmokescreen to keep teabaggers all wired . I really dont think that this will shut up the conspiracy assholes.
RexRed

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 05:15 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I was watching CNN last night when they were discussing the "Short form" V"The long form" "CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH". The actual title is kind of skeevy to me. They dont issue certificates of "DEad Birth" do they? If they do, someone needs a nap.

It was all a bullshit snmokescreen to keep teabaggers all wired . I really dont think that this will shut up the conspiracy assholes.
Haha FM you are probably right the won't shut up but they just look stupid every day for proposing such an outlandish idea, smokescreen exactly! To hide racism. Sad...
djjd62

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 05:17 am
@farmerman,
i never had an actual birth certificate until i was about 10 or 11, i had what was known as a certificate of birth or stillbirth (i believe they checked the right box), it was still issued by provincial officials and but it wasn't the credit card sized BC
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2011 11:23 am
@farmerman,
No but they issue certificates of birth for stillborns.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2011 11:36 am
@RexRed,
That's the left for you
farmerman

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2011 01:49 pm
@H2O MAN,
quick spurt, better try to find something else to make up.
Tea bag twits
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2011 01:54 pm
@farmerman,
BOHICA farmergirl
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2011 01:56 pm
@farmerman,
Are you saying the Dixie twits are tea bag twits? Who knew Laughing
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2011 02:00 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
@farmerman,

BOHICA farmergirl
Im sorry , I dont swing that way. You may want to try some of your brother teabaggers who are your sexual orientation.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2011 02:04 pm
@farmerman,
Congratulations!

You have been nominated as one of A2Ks most prolific teabagees.
RexRed

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2011 02:10 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Congratulations!

You have been nominated as one of A2Ks most prolific teabagees.

Girls like coffee too Smile
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2011 02:28 pm
@RexRed,
There's a video on Trump's reaction, I think on Huffington Post. Me, I have a hard enough time looking at his photos that keep cropping up on online news sites, so I didn't check the video.
sozobe

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2011 02:29 pm
@ossobuco,
He takes credit ("proud, honored,") and asks for Obama's high school transcripts. 'Cause Obama wasn't actually very smart and got into Harvard just 'cause he was black. (Yawn.)
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2011 02:41 pm
@sozobe,
Obama's black?
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2011 03:58 pm
From The Onion

April 27, 2011
Trump Unable To Produce Certificate Proving He's Not A Festering Pile Of ****

http://o.onionstatic.com/images/articles/article/20250/SB---Donald-Trump-R_jpg_630x1200_upscale_q85.jpg
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2011 04:07 pm
@hingehead,

Obama is able to produce a certificate proving that he is indeed a steaming pile of ****.
hingehead

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2011 04:17 pm
@H2O MAN,
Oh, is that what a US birth certificate indicates? Extrapolation from your case would indicate that is indeed the case, however you seem an exception to most Americans I know.

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2011 04:20 pm
@hingehead,
You seem to have a problem communicating with others.
0 Replies