Barack Obama is an illeagal allien.

Muarck

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2009 02:37 pm
Here's a funny one: when I got a job working for the local college I had to show my birth certificate before they would hire me. Mine had been mislaid and I'd asked if there was any way I could work in lieu of finding it, but they said: no they would not hire me without a birth certificate.

But Barack Obama has yet to produce a valid birth certificate and is no president of the United States. Not only does it take less paperwork to become president of the United States than a tutor at a local college, but the US constitution requires the President must be a natural born citizen! Without requiring proof of birth we have waived this constitutional requirement.

Muarck

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2009 02:48 pm
@Muarck,
Note: this is not conservative or republican agenda. I'm a democrat who voted Hillary Clinton. This is just about gross violations of the U.S. constitution.
engineer

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2009 02:52 pm
@Muarck,
Muarck wrote:

Note: this is not conservative or republican agenda. I'm a democrat who voted Hillary Clinton. This is just about gross violations of the U.S. constitution.

Who are you trying to fool? Obama produced a valid birth certificate. It was verified by the State of Hawaii. It's been upheld in numerous court proceedings. It's been investigated by just about every news organization out there. But you don't have an agenda, yeah right.
Muarck

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2009 03:01 pm
@engineer,
Okay here's the closest thing to Barack Obama's Birth Certificate that I can find:

--------------------------------------------------

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

State officials say there's no doubt Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.
"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen."
Fukino says that no state official, including Gov. Linda Lingle, ever instructed that Obama's certificate be handled differently from any other.
She says state law bars release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who does not have a tangible interest in it.

--------------------------------------------------------

Okay what's that says? Barack Obama has still failed to prove valid proof of birth, we have somebody's words that they saw some original vital record (notice not even necessarily a birth certificate), and we're supposed to take that? As I said it takes less paperwork to get a job tutoring at your local college. And if I'm wrong find me something to disprove me.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2009 03:07 pm
A certified copy of a birth certificate issued by the state of birth is valid legal proof of birth, acceptable in a court of law. NO ONE gets their ORIGINAL certificate of birth. Those always stay on file in wherever the state keeps their vital records. Obama has shown a certified copy. It's been examined several times and declared valid. The State of Hawaii has verified the original. Give it up. He's legal
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2009 03:10 pm
@Muarck,
Muarck wrote:

Here's a funny one:

What it is, is an outright lie. You need official photo ID to prove your identity. Most people use a drivers license. You need to prove your eligilibility to work in the U.S. Most people use a social security card. A U.S. Passport satisfies both requirements, and no employer is demanding a birth certificate.
Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2009 04:05 pm
@roger,
You're so right, Roger. This dude is lying his friggin' head of. Nobody -- employer, government agency, NOBODY -- will insist on seeing anyone's original birth certificate. You need proof of age, proof of citizenship or legal residence etc. A driver's licence-cum-SS card usually fills that bill. Personally, I have absolutely no idea where I'd get a copy of my birth certificate as I was born in Europe before WW II. Any time I'm asked for a birth certificate, I show my US Passport which proves both my age and my citizenship.

What a bunch of crap. And this jerk has the balls to say he has no agenda and voted for a Democrat candidate. LOL.
Muarck

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2009 04:11 pm
@Merry Andrew,
Well you're obviously not reading "your friggin' head off. Where did I say original?

Quote:
Here's a funny one: when I got a job working for the local college I had to show my birth certificate before they would hire me. Mine had been mislaid and I'd asked if there was any way I could work in lieu of finding it, but they said: no they would not hire me without a birth certificate.
dyslexia

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2009 04:40 pm
@Muarck,
dear birther, get a life and we all hope the life you get comes with a brain.
contrex

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2009 05:02 pm
Dumb birther f*ckwit, can't even spell "illegal". Rolling Eyes Cleans the jakes at his local college. Not very well, I expect.

As MontereyJack says, the state keeps the original, you get a copy. The state of Hawaii has stated that Obama's record of birth is genuine. But these dicks are so stupid, they just keep rolling out the same old crap.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2009 05:12 pm
Quote:
Okay what's that says? Barack Obama has still failed to prove valid proof of birth,

Could someone who wasn't born be an illegal alien?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2009 06:44 pm
@Muarck,
Quote:
This is just about gross violations of the U.S. constitution.

Violations? You know, i've read the United States constitution more times than i can count. I don't recall the passage which states that candidates for President are obliged to provide a copy of their birth certificate. Maybe you can point out that passage to me, which i have unaccountably forgotten.

(Clue: There were no birth certificates in the late 18th century--if your birth was recorded at all, it was recorded in a church's baptismal records. That accounts for the lack of a requirement to provide a birth certificate being mentioned in the constitution.)

If there were any requirement for identifying oneself, it would come from Federal law. When you mount a rant, it helps to be a little better informed (actually, a lot better informed) than that drivel suggests you are.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2009 06:48 pm
@roger,
I don't know if you do any hiring, but what Federal law requires is DoJ Form I9. It gives you the one from column A and one from column B type of option, unless you acknowledge up front that you are an alien, in which case you are required to provide a copy of your green card (which is pink).
Setanta

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2009 06:52 pm
@Muarck,
Here ya go, Bubba, Article II, Section one, sixth paragraph, reads in its entirety:

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Nope . . . no mention in there of a birth certificate, no mention of how one is to identify oneself.

I guess you just made that **** up, huh?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2009 12:56 am
Let's assume that Obama was not born in this country or its territories.

So what?

Whether or not there is any truth to the birther's claims is irrelevant.

Can Obama not be an effective and magnificent president if he wasn't born in the US?

Would he be any less of a failure as president if he was born in Topeka Kansas?

With so much to object to, as respects the Obama presidency, why waste time and effort on this issue?

He was voted in and it's just ridiculous to attempt to invalidate the election on the basis of a technicality. It's not like he just got off the boat from Suadi Arabia and then ran for president, and if he did, what would be the chances of his getting elected.

This "birther" nonsense is just that and it allows liberals to throw mud on the substantive objections to the Obama presidency.

Give it up and concentrate on criticizing him for what he says and does rather than where he was born.

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2009 12:57 am
Having said this, what examples of rational argument are the postings of contrex and Good Ole Dys.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2009 01:04 am
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:
dear birther, get a life and we all hope the life you get comes with a brain.

Dear Dyslexia, this birther has yet to produce a valid birth certificate for himself. What makes you so confident she even has a life to get?
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2009 01:09 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
unless you acknowledge up front that you are an alien, in which case you are required to provide a copy of your green card (which is pink).

Beige actually. The Federal government does have some fashion sense after all, and pink Green Cards are just so 70s. Obviously you're talking about some retro, limited edition of Green Cards.
roger

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2009 02:00 am
@Setanta,
When I was doing the processing, column A was used for documents which proved both citizenship and the right work in the US. US Passport and green card were acceptable, as were several others I've never seen. No further documentation could be required. Column B was for official photographic identification, which was often drivers license or state issued ID. Column C was documents proving eligilibility to work in the US, which usually amounted to a social security card. I would be very surprised if this has changed in the past two years.

Documents were of the employee's choice. If he/she chose to present a passport, the employer could not also demand a social security card. Oddly, social security administration does not permit the employer to demand a social security card. This is simply a possible document that may be presented to satisfy the I-9 requirement. It is still called the I-9, though it is now a Homeland Security form.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2009 02:03 am
@Thomas,
Everyone but the government still calls it a green card. What is it now, Resident Alien?
0 Replies