A Significant Event In American Politics

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 11:44 am
@sozobe,
Quote:
If you wanted to get your own long form -- the "actual document"-- to give to someone else or release to the public, you couldn't. You would have to submit a request for a waiver, which may or may not be granted.
YOu are not educated on this subject
Quote:
Short forms, known sometimes as computer certifications, are not universally available, but are cheaper than photocopies and much more easily accessible. Limited information is taken from the original birth record (the long form) and stored in a database that can be accessed quickly when birth certificates are needed in a short amount of time. Whereas the long form is a copy of the actual birth certificate, a short form is a document that certifies the existence of such certificate, and is usually titled a "Certification of Birth" or "Certificate of Birth Registration". The short form typically includes the child's name, date of birth, sex, and place of birth, although some also include the names of the child's parents. When the certification does include the names of the parents, it can be used in lieu of a long form birth certificate in almost all circumstances. Nearly all states in the U.S. issue short forms certifications, on both state and local levels
http://birthdocs.us/
gungasnake

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 11:45 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
So are you going to demand that the state make the actual certificate available to experts to authenticate?

There ISN'T ANY actual certificate. If there were, we would not be seeing this bull ****.

sozobe

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 11:56 am
@hawkeye10,
How does that contradict anything I said?

If anything it confirms that the short form is the form more commonly used -- the one you're likely to get on short notice to give the DMV or for your kid's school.

Meanwhile, here's more info on sharing the long form (and remember Obama needed to share it, not just get access to it and say "hey I got access and guess what guys, it's legit!"):

Quote:
To protect the integrity of vital statistics records, to ensure their proper use, and to ensure the efficient and proper administration of the vital statistics system, it shall be unlawful for any person to permit inspection of, or to disclose information contained in vital statistics records, or to copy or issue a copy of all or part of any such record, except as authorized by this part or by rules adopted by the department of health.

http://ordinary-gentlemen.com/blog/2011/04/27/thankfully-andrew-sullivan-is-not-a-lawyer/

0 Replies

Bl9

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 12:03 pm
@gungasnake,
Trump is like the male version of Sarah Palin, the more he s his mouth the more you realize what an idiot he really is.
He looked and sounded like a moron in front the camera, so proud of himself for making Obama show his birth certificate.

Does anyone doubt that the CIA and other security organizations don't vet and do extensive background checks on all presidents and presidential candidates?

People like Trump and Teaparty candidates always seen to harp on stupid issues so they don't have to answer questions on real issues.
It's pretty pathetic to think that this is the best trump can come up with.
This whole thing is ridiculous.
djjd62

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 12:08 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:
Hillary is a trailer trash whiner? Gee, who knew.

well she did live in arkansas
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 12:10 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Quote:
So are you going to demand that the state make the actual certificate available to experts to authenticate?

There ISN'T ANY actual certificate. If there were, we would not be seeing this bull ****.

Dude, you wouldn't know **** if you had a mouthful. Why do you persist in thinking that anyone here takes your crap seriously?

RG showed you exactly why the document is in layers earlier, you're apparently too stupid to know what OCR is or how it works.

Cycloptichorn
gungasnake

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 12:37 pm
@Bl9,
Quote:
Does anyone doubt that the CIA and other security organizations don't vet and do extensive background checks on all presidents and presidential candidates?

Bullshit, Obunga appears to have been totally unvetted. I've mentioned the need for a Voters' bill of rights. One item in that bill would be a requirement for candidates for national office to obtain the same simple secret clearance you'd have to have to be a guard at the gate of any Army base in America; That by itself would have spared us these last two demoKKKrat presidents.

0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 12:39 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
If that document were in layers from normal scanning it would be searchable, and it isn't.
thack45

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 01:08 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

How is it their right? Where in the constitution does it say that a candidate must prove his birth to the satisfaction of every trailer-trash whiner in the country?
I don't think the constitution says that either. Wish it also didn't say the president has to be a natural born citizen right about now.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 01:11 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

If that document were in layers from normal scanning it would be searchable, and it isn't.

What you mean to say is 'you don't know how to search it,' not that it isn't search able. But don't let any of this get in the way of your continued idiocy, because hey - this **** helps Obama far more than you could ever realize, Gunga.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 03:28 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Robert Gentel wrote:

sozobe wrote:
And what's so dang resulty about these results anyway? That's the part I don't get about this.

No kidding. Talk about an Al Capone's vault.

I don't quite get what you mean here.
Below viewing threshold (view)
Robert Gentel

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 03:32 pm
@dlowan,
Years ago Geraldo made a huge deal out of opening one of Al Capone's vaults live. He had IRS folk to take any money he might find and coroners for bodies. It only had some empty bottles. It is now an expression that means an over-hyped media event that ends with disappointingly little substance.
dlowan

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 03:34 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Thank you.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 03:38 pm
@Robert Gentel,
And Obama could have stopped the circus he created by showing it when Hillary asked for it. He used it for political purposes and would have again, but he heard the voice of authority. Trump speaks, things get done. Trump even makes Presidents play run and fetch it.
Robert Gentel

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 03:39 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Cool story bro.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 03:40 pm
@gungasnake,
Are you referring to how the second number "1" appears different from the first number "1?"

It appears to me that one was recognized by the scanning software and the other was not.

I can't decide whether they did this deliberately to freak out the birthers, or if they just didn't know how to scan something as an image.
sozobe

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 03:42 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
He did show it when Hillary asked for it. Birth certificate -- produced. In 2008.

Meanwhile, your baiting ("boy," "fetch," et al) was never exactly fresh and interesting but is getting particularly old and boring.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 04:02 pm
@sozobe,
Trump made him show the long form. Beautiful. The supposed leader of the free world jumped when Trump spoke. It was beautiful, just beautiful.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 04:03 pm
@sozobe,
Good. It makes my day when you let me know I'm doing my job.
0 Replies