Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 26,418 • Replies: 58
No top replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 05:49 am
If I ever meet her, I'll describe her.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 06:20 am
Wilso, after placing an ad in the paper, finally gets to meet the girl of his dreams...

http://shekel.cs.huji.ac.il/comics-and-funnypics/28-07-99/busty.gif
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 06:40 am
Gus - that just sums it up:

"Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.
E.P."

Who is EP?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 06:47 am
A beautiful woman with my best friend's mind. Pity neither of us is gay.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 06:48 am
Reminds me of a girl I saw at the cricket today. The crowd was all choked up at one point in one of the walkways. hubba hubba.
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 07:08 am
Mrs. SealPoet
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 07:26 am
He is my best friend, my lover, my soul mate, he understands me, does not want to change me, supports me, lets me support him, trusts in me, is worth being trusted, does not want to drive my car, does not expect me to cook, clean or do the laundry (I do some of this, of course...), lives his own life and lets me live my life - and lots more... So, in short - it's Stefan.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 12:48 pm
Quote:
"Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.
E.P."

Who is EP?

Dlowan, EP would be Emo Phillips. He had his day in the comedy circuit here in the States. I'm not sure what he's up to nowadays.

Here's some of his stuff
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 12:59 pm
Gus? Royalty now? Emo hahahahahha

Witty, spontaneous, musically inclinded, curious, big and strong, trustworthy, likes to cook, travel and is self sufficient. Oh yeah a good looking mug wouldn't hurt either.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 10:53 pm
She would have to not cry at a drop of a hat, not easly hurt by words of jokes, can dish it out as well as I can, we can sit in silence without having to say something or anything, doesn't mind getting dirty, is not into staying in the bathroom for over an hour, wants kids, wants a live band for the wedding, is willing not to have pink int he wedding, laughs when I am funny and tells me when I am not, there is more but I can't think of it right now.
0 Replies

Centroles

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2004 07:12 am
bluemonkey, i agree with your describtion. you win.

oops, didn't tell you guys this was a contest did i. :wink:
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2004 07:55 am
S'okay... figured it was a contest... but I've already got the prize.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2004 12:03 pm
Centoroles thanks.

SealPoet funny - yet true.
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2004 12:53 pm
Centroles, you promised to describe yours.... We are waiting....

SealPoet, I love both of your posts!
0 Replies

jora

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 08:08 pm
A guy that's not necessarily handsome, but has something about him that is sexy. He has to be kind, compassionate, intelligent, and not
a mama's boy. He has to be liberal and open to new ideas and ways of doing things (that doesn't mean my way of doing things, I just like free and open minds) Yep, that about sums it up.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 08:11 pm
jora wrote:
A guy that's not necessarily handsome, but has something about him that is sexy. He has to be kind, compassionate, intelligent, and not
a mama's boy. He has to be liberal and open to new ideas and ways of doing things (that doesn't mean my way of doing things, I just like free and open minds) Yep, that about sums it up.

The Average Joe :wink:
0 Replies

jora

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 08:24 pm
LOL. Well, maybe. Smile Except that compassion seems to be anything but average nowadays---or, anydays really.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 08:29 pm
Sometimes a picture is work 1000 words
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 09:45 pm
husker wrote:
Sometimes a picture is work 1000 words

work = worth?

A picture isn't always worth 1,000 words. Depends on the rates of the photographer and the writer. Around these parts, a good picture is worth about 2,500 words. :wink:
0 Replies