Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 11:41 am
@JPB,
You care about cost now? When did lefties start caring about what something costs?
JPB

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 11:52 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
My, how quick you are to throw someone into a bucket and label them. I assume that "lefties" is a pejorative that is supposed to make me wince. Sorry. Wrong bucket.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 11:54 am
@JPB,
If you're so concerned about government cost, why do you think we should be funding Planned Parenthood? ACORN?. All these Czars and their staffs. We can cut a lot of government spending if we look at it clearly.
JPB

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 11:56 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
And, I said that where, exactly?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 07:17 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

File bankruptcy. Happens every day in America. God bless America for a wonderful system.

Well, there goes any thought of a decent retirement.
parados

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 07:19 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

If you're so concerned about government cost, why do you think we should be funding Planned Parenthood? ACORN?. All these Czars and their staffs. We can cut a lot of government spending if we look at it clearly.

Acorn and Planned Parenthood are a lot of government?

You are certainly uninformed as can be Renaldo.
Acorn, the last time I checked gets ZERO from the Feds.
Planned Parenthood gets about .0003% of the government's spending.
You aren't saving any money but you are sure showing how much you love to listen to propaganda.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 07:24 pm
@parados,
You really have a hard time takig care of yourself. And tell us who is exactly responsible for YOU?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 07:26 pm
@parados,
ACORN was stopped and no thanks to you and your pals. You're like a house full of brats. Government is involved in too much crap. We're kicking you freeloaders out. Get a job.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 07:27 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

You really have a hard time takig care of yourself. And tell us who is exactly responsible for YOU?

What?
Timmy's in the well?
Again?
0 Replies