BillRM

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 12:41 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Given the fact that their are 'birthers' on both sides... your comment is not garnering any support here.

Birthers on both sides sure there is............

The birthers belong to the GOP and the dumb and racist elements of the GOP at that.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 12:51 pm
@BillRM,

Billy, your extreme bigotry and racist ways are well documented.

There are 'birthers' on both sides and you can't prove otherwise.
BillRM

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 01:13 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Billy, your extreme bigotry and racist ways are well documented.

There are 'birthers' on both sides and you can't prove otherwise.

Yes is there are a lot of Democratic who think that Obama was not born in the US even those the normal legal paperwork from the state of Hawaii had been available from the start of this nonsense along with the birth announcements in two local newspapers from that time period.

Oh yes do not forget that there would had been zero reasons to lied about his birth place at the time as a child of an American mother he would be a full citizen no matter where he happen to had been born except for running for President.

So unless someone had gotten into a damn time machine and went back to placed those announcements in the papers and told his family of his future there was no way this story could fly except for stupid right wing and racist GOP members.

They can not just say any longer we do not what a damn N as president so they need to find some excuse to cover up their racism.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 01:40 pm
@BillRM,
A major portion of the liberal left are racists... that's just the
way it's always been, but what are you going to do about it?

I don't give a rats ass where Barry was born or who his parents were,
he is a racist and a bigot with heavy leanings toward Marxism and
that does concern me... it should also concern the rest of you.
BillRM

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 01:48 pm
@H2O MAN,
Labeling Obams with such silliness as being a Marxism or being a secret Muslim is one and the same as the birthers.

Any excuse or any reason to try to discredit a damn N president.

Now Trump wish to look at the President grades!!!!!!!

It is never ending....................

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 02:08 pm
@BillRM,
Billy, it's clear that you really don't know much about anything,.

Perhaps you are you reading from Barry's teleprompter...
0 Replies

revelette

Reply Mon 9 May, 2011 09:01 am
Quote:
Potential presidential candidate Donald Trump has often found himself in hot water for making racially-tinged comments — saying in the span of a single press conference, for example, that President Obama should “get off his basketball court” and that a black reporter must be a “big Obama fan.” Yet, Trump insists he has a “great relationship with the blacks.” Responding to accusations of racism this morning on Fox & Friends, Trump said he is the “least racist person there is,” citing the fact that an African-American man won The Apprentice once as proof:

TRUMP: Well, you know, when it comes to racism and racists, I am the least racist person there is. And I think most people who know me would tell you that. I am the least racist, I’ve had great relationships. In fact, Randal Pinkett won, as you know, on The Apprentice a little while ago, a couple of years ago. And Randall’s been outstanding in every way. So I am the least racist person.

Links at the source
farmerman

Reply Mon 9 May, 2011 05:53 pm
@revelette,
He is such a source of humor that I hope that he remains in the race. Im afraid that, since his last gaffs over the "birth certificate" and then doing a quick change over to "college Transcripts" , Trump is showing taht hes a real lightweight in the political arena.

He doent understand the value of controlling hois big yap, (Which is the source of his appeal to Jon Stewart and SNL).

I heard on CNN today that, in some poll, Trump was considered less intelligent than Sarah Palin. HOWBOUT THAT?
failures art

Reply Mon 16 May, 2011 09:23 pm
Lawrence O'Donnell not only called that Trump would not run, but that he'd quit... Today.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Quote:
Lawrence O’Donnell Touts His Accurate Prediction Trump’s ‘Fake Campaign’ Would End Today

Lawrence O’Donnell didn’t want to say “I told you so,” but given that he has the videotape to prove it, he certainly is entitled to the statement. O’Donnell has been a persistent critic of Donald Trump, and today with Trump’s announcement that he chose Celebrity Apprentice over becoming a candidate, O’Donnell unleashed a stinging critique not just of Trump, but of all political pundits who ever took Trump seriously.

O’Donnell declared that “Donald Trump lied many, many times” and the lie most readily apparent is how Trump repeatedly said he would announce whether he was running for President after the season of Celebrity Apprentice ended. Instead, as O’Donnell predicted, Trump was forced to make his announcement today, at the time and place of NBC’s choosing. O’Donnell concluded, “and so the most monstrous publicity stunt in the history of ego-maniacal TV performer publicity stunts ends with this whimper.”

Yet O’Donnell wasn’t done, given that this “fake campaign” was, in his opinion, a “fraud perpetuated” on journalists and political observers, O’Donnell wanted to explain Trump’s madness:

“He is not self-aware enough or smart enough to be humiliated by anything. He is and always has been a vulgarian who doesn’t have even the vaguest notion of the boundaries of taste and decency.”

That should make for some awkward conversation if Trump and O’Donnell ever bump into one another at the NBC holiday party. Finally O’Donnell suggested that this story was the the “first intelligence test” of the campaign season and warned viewers that they should stop watching or listening to anyone who even for a moment considered Trump to be a serious candidate.

Although O’Donnell shouldn’t be too quick to celebrate that this will be his final segment on Trump. Not only was Trump a great target for O’Donnell’s impassioned arguments, but it also demonstrated his willingness to take on his own employer if the story justified it and his intellectual sophistication in being able to separate himself from the pack of other commentators who were indeed buying whatever it was that Trump was selling.

Watch the clip from MSNBC below

source with a video

Awesome slam on the attention Trump was given.
R
T
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 16 May, 2011 09:31 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
He is such a source of humor that I hope that he remains in the race. Im afraid that, since his last gaffs over the "birth certificate" and then doing a quick change over to "college Transcripts" , Trump is showing taht hes a real lightweight in the political arena.
He never cared, it is all about the attention for his brand. Don't you remember just a few months ago him offering to by the Park 51 site when that was all the rage in the news? All of his years about making outragous comments about people you are have trouble figuring out why he would care about enough to talk about??

Connect the dots.
georgeob1

Reply Mon 16 May, 2011 10:04 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Connect the dots.

OK.

TRUMP . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Loudmouth Jerk. . . . . . . . Makes Fool of Himself.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 16 May, 2011 10:10 pm
@georgeob1,
Quote:
Makes Fool of Himself
He couldn't care less, this is Trump after all....... the only two things that register in his brain are $ and fresh pussy. He does not do great with the former, but the latter has never been a problem. Right now he is working on the $, by way of building his brand, and seems to be doing OK.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 17 May, 2011 06:42 am
@farmerman,
Even though Trump never planned on running he still had a better chance at getting elected that Palin ever will.
Also, both Palin and Trump are more qualified for the job than Obama is.
farmerman

Reply Tue 17 May, 2011 06:49 am
@H2O MAN,
you are still the fool spurt.
Palin has never completed a term as gov, so any "quals " are lost in her desire to be a quitter.
Trump, well, hes the master of taking his dads fortune into new enterprises, more than half of which have been sure losers.
You are just easily impressed by douche bags and are a racist pig to boot. I understand that its a common occurence among people like you who are of lower intelleigence.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 17 May, 2011 06:57 am
@farmerman,
Formerman, you are are the quintessential fool.
Trump is a liberal and he was working to help Obama.
Obama is the racist pig douche bag and he has impressed me only by being a worse president than Jimmy Carter.

You are a proud member of the ignoranus collective, a poster child for the dumbmasses.
revelette

Reply Tue 17 May, 2011 07:02 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Even though Trump never planned on running he still had a better chance at getting elected that Palin ever will.

And you know this for a fact because?

Quote:
The announcement of his non-candidacy surprised some of those close to Trump, especially after he had selected a senior campaign staff — including a campaign manager, a pollster and an ad company — and given a tentative green light to an internal plan to announce his candidacy on May 25, according to a source who was regularly consulting with Trump about his candidacy.

Trump escapes further scrutiny by pulling the presidential plug
Real estate developer faced steady drip of disclosures in dozens of suits
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 17 May, 2011 07:02 am
@revelette,
Because it's a fact.
revelette

Reply Tue 17 May, 2011 07:07 am
@H2O MAN,
It is not enough to simply claim something is a fact, you have to prove it is a fact with supporting evidence, otherwise it is unsubstantiated opinion.
farmerman

Reply Tue 17 May, 2011 07:08 am
@H2O MAN,
thank you spurt. Many GOPs came out for Obama but didnt renounce their party membership. rump IS a GOP. He was snooping about the presidency bid as a GOP. Thats a fact spurt .

You can be as critical as you wish about Obama. He is busy cleaning up the mess from his predecessor so he doesnt notice.

You and your clown friends like gunga are the racists, youre trying to be so circumspect about appearing so, yet your anti-black slippages define you quite nicely.

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 17 May, 2011 07:44 am
@farmerman,
Formerman, you are wrong, but that's to be expected of you.

I understand Obama's chickens are roosting at your place before they go home after the 2012 election.
0 Replies