Drug free, non-habit forming nasal sprays to fight Sinus condition

MarkMM

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 11:59 pm
@dadpad,
Hi Dadpad,

Are you referring to hypochlorite ( Chlorine or bleach). Now that stuff is harmful.

In my note I have mentioned Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2). Many municipalities in Europe and the USA use Chlorine Dioxide since it is both safe and effective. Your dentist would probably recommend a mouth wash with Chlorine Dioxide in it.

Chlorine Dioxide kills micro-organisms without doing any damage to the sensitive nasal tissues.

Here is a quote from Wikipedia page on Chlorine dioxide "A much smaller but important market for chlorine dioxide is for use as a disinfectant. Since 1999 a growing proportion of the chlorine dioxide made globally for water treatment and other small scale applications ". The article further goes on to add "Traditionally, chlorine dioxide for disinfection applications has been made by one of three methods using sodium chlorite or the sodium chlorite - hypochlorite method".

So the use of Sodium Chlorite to get Chlorine dioxide is not only safe, but beneficial.

Mark.
sozobe

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 05:52 am
@MarkMM,
If it ain't broke, why fix it?

The iodine-free salt and baking soda method works really well, with ingredients that are cheap and easy to find at the grocery store.

(The cynic in me wonders if you'll now say that the ingredients you list are easy to find at the grocery store too -- or online -- as part of a fantastically useful, drug-free, non-habit forming nasal spray called [insert brand name here]. If not, great.)
chai2

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 06:43 am
@sozobe,
sozobe wrote:

(The cynic in me wonders if you'll now say that the ingredients you list are easy to find at the grocery store too -- or online -- as part of a fantastically useful, drug-free, non-habit forming nasal spray called [insert brand name here].

You don't mean.....? Surprised
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 06:48 am
@sozobe,
haven't you been waiting for <insert brand name here> since the first post?

I know I have Laughing
sozobe

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 06:50 am
@ehBeth,
Yes, I was getting some pleasure from being helpfully obtuse.

BUT who knows.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 07:16 am
@MarkMM,
Quote:
Hi Dadpad,

Are you referring to hypochlorite ( Chlorine or bleach). Now that stuff is harmful.

Only if used inappropriatly. I have used this product for many many years safely and effectivly.
Did I mention hypoclorite anywhere in my post? So why do you ask two dogs? why do you bring this up?
Did I provide an example of where C. dioxin is used safely. Umm let me check. Oh yes, so I did. So I have warned of the possible side effects of missuse and pointed out that it can be used safely IF you know how to use it

Quote:
So the use of Sodium Chlorite to get Chlorine dioxide is not only safe, but beneficial.

Did you mention any rate of dilution or solution strength. No you didn"t.

You sir, are dangerous.

Quote:
Chlorine Dioxide kills micro-organisms without doing any damage to the sensitive nasal tissues.

so do a lot of things. Like C17 H21 NO4 or non diluted peppermint oil or polygodial but i wouldnt reccomend stuffing those up your nose uness you know what the right dilution rates are.

0 Replies