got mit uns88

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 12:13 pm
@sozobe,
but no i do not think of her as quote "potential romantic/ sexual partner, in any way"
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 12:14 pm
@got mit uns88,
Right, I wouldn't say an 8-year-old hugging is really "loving." It's pretty standard 8-year-old behavior.

I think if you see it as "loving" you're reading too much into it.

"Accepting you for who you are" is also pretty standard 8-year-old behavior. You seem to be applying standards of people closer to your own age.

I think an 8-year-old and a 14-year old definitely can be friends. I'm not saying that's impossible. But there are a lot of red flags in what you've written so far, the dating thing being the most obvious. From what you've said so far I'd really advise that you remain minimally friendly to her (don't abruptly cut her off, don't pursue the friendship), and spend time figuring out how to relate to people closer to your own age.
got mit uns88

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 12:20 pm
@sozobe,
look i relate to objects better than people and am autistic(high functioning) not to be confused with asperger's syndrome so i dont really understand these things properly i am do not see her a quote "potential romantic/ sexual partner, in any way" but i like to plan for the future so if in the future would it be acceptable cause most people my age dont accept me
0 Replies

got mit uns88

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 12:22 pm
@sozobe,
everything about social interaction i was tough im trying to learn so please dont steer me wrong
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 12:57 pm
Well, I will be the first to TELL you -
Back off!!

You are way too old to be hanging with an 8 year old girl.

Consider her your younger sister and treat her that way.

When other adults find out about this, they will tell you the same thing.

Plus . . . you could get in real trouble, legally.

0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 07:41 pm
What do her parents think about your friendship with her?

What do your parents think about your friendship with her?

If neither set of parents knows about it, why not?
got mit uns88

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 08:13 pm
@Butrflynet,
they both encourage our friendship as long as it does not go past best friends till she is 16
0 Replies

got mit uns88

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 08:15 pm
@Butrflynet,
but is it right though
CalamityJane

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 08:21 pm
@got mit uns88,
Tell me, where are you from?
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 08:21 pm
@got mit uns88,
Only you and the parents involved can answer that.

You already claim there are slightly romantic feelings about the friendship, how well can you control yourself around her?

What happens as she matures and starts feeling more romantically inclined toward you yet is still legally underage?

How willing are you to chance something happening or even being falsely accused of something happening between you?

How willing are you to work hard at ensuring that never happens by never putting yourself in the position of being alone with her?

What happens to the friendship when you find another girlfriend of your own age?
got mit uns88

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 08:30 pm
@Butrflynet,
You already claim there are slightly romantic feelings about the friendship, how well can you control yourself around her? no but i plan for the future

What happens as she matures and starts feeling more romantically inclined toward you yet is still legally underage? if she can keep her mouth shut i will to

How willing are you to chance something happening or even being falsely accused of something happening between you? it would be worth it

How willing are you to work hard at ensuring that never happens by never putting yourself in the position of being alone with her? willing to work my ass off

What happens to the friendship when you find another girlfriend of your own age? i think it will stay though i think it is unlikely i make a friend my age
Butrflynet

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 08:37 pm
@got mit uns88,
got mit uns88 wrote:

You already claim there are slightly romantic feelings about the friendship, how well can you control yourself around her? no but i plan for the future

What happens as she matures and starts feeling more romantically inclined toward you yet is still legally underage? if she can keep her mouth shut i will to

How willing are you to chance something happening or even being falsely accused of something happening between you? it would be worth it

How willing are you to work hard at ensuring that never happens by never putting yourself in the position of being alone with her? willing to work my ass off

What happens to the friendship when you find another girlfriend of your own age? i think it will stay though i think it is unlikely i make a friend my age

Your answers to my questions make me extremely nervous about the situation. I find myself not believing that her parents are aware of this friendship and have encouraged it. I even find myself doubting that you are really the age you claim. Are you attempting to "groom" her?
roger

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 08:40 pm
@got mit uns88,
got mit uns88 wrote:

Get away from there. I am pretty sure you're not here to follow advice, but you've just gone way too far in the wrong direction.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 08:42 pm
@Butrflynet,
I am thinking that too, and what makes me even more suspicious is the
"Got(t) mit uns" has been used by the Hitler regime and the number 88 is
also associated with Hitler - the 8th letter is "H" (Heil Hitler)
ossobuco

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 08:48 pm
@Butrflynet,
I follow you on this, Butrflynet.

I don't know all about your autism situation, got mit, but this is looking like obsession at an early stage.

Or it may just seem so, because you have so little interaction with your own age group. I think that is a big problem for you, what we call the "elephant in the room". Not everyone your own age will reject you out of hand. I think you need help meeting people who understand you, people of your own age.

I agree you should leave this child alone, while I somewhat understand your sense of connection, but it is connection in a kind of vacuum re your own age group. That needs to be remedied.
got mit uns88

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 08:48 pm
@CalamityJane,
i was trying to make it less obvious by putting one less t
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 08:49 pm
@CalamityJane,
Really, geez.
got mit uns88

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 08:49 pm
@ossobuco,
im glad you understand
0 Replies

got mit uns88

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 08:51 pm
@Butrflynet,
groom her?? is that slang cause im not trying to wash her
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 08:51 pm
holy ****.

you sound like a child molester. If you were hanging around my daughter I would kick your ass.

you should leave.