parados

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 04:02 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

We all just witnessed the vile nasty left in Wisconsin pounding on doors and throwing garbage along with insults. The curtain has been pulled back. Lies and fraud are stinking up this nation Obama and more lefties have to go. America is drifting too far from shore.

Actually, what we witnessed was the right locking out the public in violation of the law. You really need to follow this closer.
Fact - The courts ordered that the Capitol be opened and not be locked after the idiot GOP decided they could just ignore the state Constitution.
Quote:
A dramatic few hours in the Capitol building in Madison. A Dane County court judge, John C. Albert, all Capitol access restrictions must be lifted by the Department of Administration. This allows open access to the Capitol for the public, including protesters, during business hours. Albert gave a deadline of March 8 at 8am (next Monday) for full implementation; if Gov. Walker and the DOA do not comply, they can be held in contempt of court. Albert also said in his ruling that there have been, based on his investigation, “no injuries or damage to personal or government property,” which is a direct shot at the bogus claim of millions of dollars in damages.

oh.. and the judge also said there is no evidence of your other specious claim Renaldo.

The only one lying here seems to be you. But go ahead and keep blaming the other side in the same posts you lie. Perhaps no one will notice.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 04:03 pm
@ossobuco,
Is what true?
ossobuco

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 04:04 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
That you are barely getting along.
Below viewing threshold (view)
parados

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 04:14 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

You calling me a liar? Now that's funny. You vile pissants lie every time you open your mouths. Before you put any food in it, the first thing you do is breathe your first lie. I bet you're not looking forward to 2012 as much as my pals and me are.

Do you deny that the capitol was closed in violation of the state constitution in Wisconsin?
Do you deny that a judge ordered it opened?
Do you also deny that same judge found the "damage" did not exist as you seem to think it did?

Facts are a funny thing Renaldo. When someone posts them they can often post links to support them. Something you can't do because you have no facts.

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/govt-and-politics/article_e1975d48-45cd-11e0-bcc6-001cc4c03286.html

http://wcca.wicourts.gov/courtRecordEvents.xsl?caseNo=2011CV000990&countyNo=13

The funny part is the GOP is trying to refuse to give testimony in the case.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 04:16 pm
@parados,
The Possum will never answer your questions honestly. It's not in his DNA.

Cycloptichorn
ossobuco

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 04:19 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Why did you explain it, then?
My mother was born in 1901. So, tell me about yourself.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 04:24 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
I figured so.
Once in a while, whatever name, I can't help engaging out of some kind of perfidious curiosity.

Among other oddities, this sputemic person seems to have an italian connection, though not always. Probably a removed aunt.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 04:29 pm
@joefromchicago,
After consulting the thesaurus I chose to use "blowhard" instead of "asshole."

You're right, I shouldn't have been so pretentious and used my much more accurate first choice.
realjohnboy

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 04:29 pm
@ossobuco,
Sputemic?
Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 04:30 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

After consulting the thesaurus I chose to use "blowhard" instead of "asshole."

You're right, I shouldn't have been so pretentious and used my much more accurate first choice.

Lame

Cycloptichorn
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 04:42 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
I know you are but what am I?

(Congrats, you're now officially one of Chicago Joe's A2K toads. Ever since Nimh and blatham left, I've been wondering who you might choose to suck up to.)
ossobuco

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 04:43 pm
@realjohnboy,
Honey, I make up words, that is my play. It's a good word, no?

In my very early lab days, I dealt with sputum, and nasal smears, and of course, **** in small containers. Those were troubled days outside of the lab, I barely made it through.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 04:44 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

I know you are but what am I?

(Congrats, you're now officially one of Chicago Joe's A2K toads. Ever since Nimh and blatham left, I've been wondering who you might choose to suck up to.)

You just haven't been paying attention - I've been sucking up to Joe for years, in hopes that, one morning, in his infinite grace, he'll caress my bowed head with a light trailing of his fingers as he walks out to get the morning paper.

Cycloptichorn
ossobuco

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 04:46 pm
@ossobuco,
Playing..
sputumous
sputophilic
sputocratic..
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 04:55 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
I've met the guy named Joe, as did a bunch of us - he's congenial and funny once in a while in person. Well, never mind funny, he talks straight. Far as I can tell. I'll always like him, he's far more logical than I while being a kind man at heart.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 05:22 pm
@parados,
You lost. That's all that matters.
realjohnboy

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 05:48 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
What was your witty comment about Osso's mother? You can find it a page or so back. My mother was born in 1918 if you are interested. She died in 2000. I am sure that other posters here can provide you with info re their moms.
Tell us about your mother. I am sure we are eager to hear about her.