Hi Montana!

- California
Montana

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 09:26 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Hey Cyclo!!!! How are ya? Great to see you Smile
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 09:26 pm
Hey, I saw you on facebook today. Hi, montana.
Montana

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 09:31 pm
@edgarblythe,
Hey Edgar Smile Always a great pleasure seeing you everywhere Smile How are you doing? I think I may be a facebook addict, ya think, lol!
Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 09:34 pm
@Montana,
Doing great. Things are going well at the moment.

<knocks on wood>

Hope you can say the same.

Cycloptichorn
Montana

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 09:44 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
So happy to hear that!!! Love hearing good news from friends Smile I've been ok for the most part and still striving to get where I want in life, mostly finding a job that doesn't feel like I'm walking through the gates of hell, but I have everything planned out carefully and in another year or two tops, I'll finally be where I want to be and free from my crazy job Smile I'm in good spirits in the mean time, take one day at a time and keep striving towards my goals with as much grace as I can muster Smile
Dutchy

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 09:45 pm
@Montana,
Hiya Montana, how nice to see you, are you keeping well? Dutchy is still around as you can see. Smile
realjohnboy

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 09:48 pm
@Montana,
Hi, Montana. I remember you from a couple of years ago.
Sadly, A2K has gotten nastier. I am member 179, as I recall, or maybe it was 197. We were refugees from Abuzz.
We now have a "thumbs down" function and an "ignore" function and even a "report offensive behavior" function.
Many of us slog forward on even the contentious threads, trying to be civil to each other. But we are probably fighting a losing battle.
Montana

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 09:50 pm
@Dutchy,
Well hello there Dutchy Smile Great seeing you as well! Yes, I'm doing ok and it's nice to still see you here wandering the halls of A2K Smile How have you been?
Montana

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 09:57 pm
@realjohnboy,
I remember you clearly realjohnboy and it's great to see you Smile Sad to hear this stuff and was hoping things had gotten a bit better. I was still lurking the halls when the thumbs thing, ignore, anyone being able to tag your threads with whatever they want and I hated it. I was tagged "Drama queen" on several of my threads before I left, along with other stuff and I'm actually very surprised to still see those functions still in place. I had such good memories in here with people like you, everyone here on this thread and so many more and I miss you guys!
failures art

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 09:58 pm
Doin' peachy!

A
R
T
Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 09:59 pm
@Montana,
Well heck, you can always come back now!

This format makes it easy to ignore certain people. I just ignore people I don't want to talk or argue with, and it really has increased my enjoyment of the site.

Cycloptichorn
Ragman

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 10:02 pm
@Montana,
Yo, Montana! Didn't know you were on FB, too. Me too!

So, how goes the battle? What are you doing for work these days? Glad to see you returned. Sure is different from the Abuzz days. I think I was on there starting around 1999.

I've moved from where I lived before. I've been working p/t from home doing photography in semi-retired but relaxed poverty (SS disability). I live in a tropical climate in Sarasota FL, with my 6-yr-old rescue dog , Border Collie named Brady (see profile). Life's not too bad - especially with choices of nice beaches really close-by.
Montana

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 10:10 pm
@failures art,
Hey you! You're doin peachy all right. You're havin some good times my friend Smile
Montana

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 10:17 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
I could come back, but I'm afraid I'll just end up getting all riled up again. I don't have a lot of tolerance for a lot of things and I just can't help but get pissed off at a lot of stuff. I tried the ignore, but when that person was in the same thread and others are responding to stuff they're saying, it drives me nuts not to be able to be involved with everyone in the thread. The tagging my threads with rude crap is what set me off the most about the features. You can't ignore the tags, nor could I ignore my blood pressure rising, lol!
Boy, I was fuming on my way out, lol! Are you on Facebook?
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 10:18 pm
@Montana,
It would be foolish for me to object.

A
R
T
Montana

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 10:20 pm
@Ragman,
Hey there Ragman Smile So nice to see you!!! Am very happy to hear you are doing well! Life sounds good over there in sunny FL Smile You wanna come join my facebook Smile
Montana

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 10:21 pm
@failures art,
Well, yeah!!!! Smile Love watching you enjoying your life! You so make me smile Smile
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 10:22 pm
Speaking of Facebook, anyone on here who is on there, I'd love to add you Smile