What's with the RACISM on this forum?

LadySpades

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 11:45 am
@JGoldman10,
Of course he's not saying that! You just don't want to hear what you don't want to hear. When 's the last time you mentored Black kids? Or just decided to be nice to one and teach him a thing or two? Hah! I thought so. Put Your moolah where your mouth is...and to tell you the truth, it doesn't really take moolah, just time.

Love them, and don't look at them as an excuse.

Lady
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 07:33 pm
@LadySpades,
Do you think I'm an Uncle Tom? I'm racist against black kids?
LadySpades

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 11:27 am
@JGoldman10,
No, I don't think you're an Uncle Tom nor racist, I think you're concerned and frustrated...like a lot of Black people. Remember, I'm Black too! I would love to be able to have you feel a little of what I feel as a woman.

Now as a Black woman I'd like to think our Black men are acting, not simply reacting, to a sad situation that really needs some sort of solution.

Can we be friends J??

Lady
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 01:01 pm
@LadySpades,
Yes. Does it bother you I like Asian women?
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 01:07 pm
@LadySpades,
Quote:
Now as a Black woman I'd like to think our Black men are acting, not simply reacting
What action/reaction are you speaking of.......vast numbers of black men not wanting to mess with black women?
soozoo

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 01:32 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I AM BLACK - don't INSULT me.

You are the most racist person on this forum.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 03:05 pm
@soozoo,
Racist against who?
soozoo

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 06:56 pm
@JGoldman10,
Finn dAbuzz said:
I would bet big money that you are not black and are having the time of your life thinking that you are a master puppeteer here on A2K.

And you replied with the quote in my last post. That means you would be insulted to be considered white, Asian, Hispanic or anything else. So obviously you are racist against anyone who isn't black.

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 06:58 pm
@soozoo,
I like Asian women.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 07:07 pm
@soozoo,
I HATE being compared to people in other races-does that make me racist?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 07:38 pm
@soozoo,
I take offense at people calling me white or Caucasian.
soozoo

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 07:47 pm
@JGoldman10,
If I took offense at someone calling me black, I bet you would consider that racist againt black people.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 07:55 pm
@soozoo,
No, not neccessarily. That's you.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 02:57 am
@soozoo,
I like black and Asian and Hispanic people.
LadySpades

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 11:20 am
@hawkeye10,
Now, now Hawk....let's not be nasty. Black men will mess with Black women just as quick as they will mess with any other one if the situation's right, like , she's breathing.
I was talking about our men reacting to the situation of our kids. I'd like to see them get more involved in being with the kids and helping them so the next generation will have a better chance, not just spout off at the mouth about things.
LadySpades

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 11:25 am
@JGoldman10,
No, your Asian preference doesn't bother me. I'm secure enough not to be afraid of competition, no matter the race.

I know I'm gonna like whoever I want to and it's really no one's business but mine!

You don't have to defend your preference..hey, it's all good.

Lady
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 11:30 am
@LadySpades,
Quote:
I was talking about our men reacting to the situation of our kids. I'd like to see them get more involved in being with the kids and helping them so the next generation will have a better chance, not just spout off at the mouth about things.
Well you know, the way black men tell it black women make it very clear that their input re childrearing is not wanted. The kids have been suffering though the bread down of the family for a long time, it would be nice to finally see some improvement.
0 Replies

PaddyH

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 07:21 am
@JGoldman10,
By stating what you like ( I like black and Asian and Hispanic people) you are effectively saying you don't like people of other races.
As I said when you first posted the topic,YOU are the sites greatest perpetrator of racism.
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 05:41 pm
@PaddyH,
I didn't say that. I like people of color in general. I don't like ignorant white folks.
0 Replies