What's with the RACISM on this forum?

wmwcjr

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 10:08 am
@wmwcjr,
JGoldman10, did you thumb down my reply above, which was totally innocuous (not to mention entirely factual, as far as I know)? Amazing ...

Smile
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 11:51 am
@JGoldman10,
Nope, not so. Its not the color of your skin that makes people dislike you; its that you're an ignorant jerk off with no redeeming social value.
BillRM

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 12:08 pm
@kuvasz,
Quote:
Nope, not so. Its not the color of your skin that makes people dislike you; its that you're an ignorant jerk off with no redeeming social value.

Placed this "gentleman" into a hundred percent black members website and they would end up in a very short time disliking him to the same or greater degree then he is dislike here, in my opinion.

Skin color is not his problem.
kuvasz

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 12:31 pm
@BillRM,
And the guy is such a scum bag he thumbed me down instead to confronting the obvious; that it is not that his skin is black, but that his soul is.
snood

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 05:48 pm
@kuvasz,
kuvasz wrote:

And the guy is such a scum bag he thumbed me down instead to confronting the obvious; that it is not that his skin is black, but that his soul is.

...which phrasing could serve to open a whole 'nother discussion about the origins of connoting white with good and innocent, and black with evil and malevolent, but, as to the basic thrust of your above statement...

word.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 05:51 pm
@kuvasz,
Quote:
And the guy is such a scum bag he thumbed me down instead to confronting the obvious
WOW, I must be really behind the A2K tech curve, as I was not aware that we had a function that shows who has thumbed up and down.....
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
BillRM

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 07:13 pm
@JGoldman10,
Well there might be some far right christian website that you would fit into however most Christains like most blacks are going to end up disliking you because of your actions and words.

At least in the US the majority of people are Christains and at least three websites I know of had indicate that they do not like you.

So you are going to need to come up for another excuse for why people dislike you other then your skin color and your faith.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 07:42 pm
@JGoldman10,
No, you are an egotistic blow-hard and adolescent jag off. I don't care about to whom you pray.

btw you are so stupid that you think the followers of the world's largest religion are disliked? Do yourself a favor and shut up, idiot.
BillRM

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 07:47 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
A lot of white women want to keep black men down

A clear no question about it racist statement.

kuvasz

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 08:17 pm
@snood,
Snood, excellent observation. I was keenly aware of the use of black/white as a cultural metaphor gone wild. Please put up a thread about the use of language to oppress the "Other."

Cue Spike Lee's Malcom X.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 09:40 pm
@kuvasz,
I'm NOT A TEENAGER-I HAVEN'T BEEN ONE IN YEARS.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 09:45 pm
@kuvasz,
No I'm OUTSPOKEN. You think I'm supposed to just keep my BIG BLACK MOUTH SHUT and go along with whatever you WHITE DEVILS say and do.

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.
BillRM

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 09:46 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
Good-so you AGREE WHITE WOMEN ARE RACIST CRACKPOTS.

So this silliness is what you are reduce to?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 09:51 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
You think I'm supposed to just keep my BIG BLACK MOUTH SHUT and go along with whatever you WHITE DEVILS say and do.

Hmm the others black brothers and sisters here seem to not have a problem on this website so it seem to be just your big mouth and your stupid ways and the color of your big mouth seem beside the point.

Does anyone here who also happen to have a black skin would like to support JG claims of being dislike for telling us he have a black skin instead of him just being an asshole?
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 10:53 pm
@BillRM,
Apparently, you are very ignorant in matters of race:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule
BillRM

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2011 12:54 am
@JGoldman10,
How does a one-drop rule affect you being an asshole of whatever color?

No one is challenging your self-Identifying as black so one drop or an ocean of black blood who cares.

Oh, for your information by that rule my family is as "black" as "white" as six members are "black" in my immediate family out of a total of 12 having at least that one-drop of blood you are talking about.
0 Replies

LadySpades

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 11:21 am
@JGoldman10,
I am an African-American woman who is new here. I thought this was a Sci Fi forum??????