Is JGoldman a real nut or someone just playing a nut?

BillRM

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 08:05 pm
I been going back and forth on wondering if our friend is for real or not real.

Anyone have any facts or even opinions concerning our black racist Christian friend.

I guess every major website should have one but is our friend real or Memorex?

plainoldme

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 08:25 pm
I have no idea who JGoldman is. Does this person post on this forum?
BillRM

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 08:34 pm
@plainoldme,
Yes this person post and post and post on this website.

User full name is JGoldman10.

He think it likely that the Japanese quake/tide wave was cause by god being mad at the Japanese people for their sexual behaviors.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 10:42 pm
@BillRM,
http://www.unc.edu/depts/jomc/academics/dri/idog.jpg

jus' sayin'

woof!
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 11:33 pm
Quote:

Is JGoldman a real nut or someone just playing a nut?

If he is a nut job then he doesnt deserve the attention he gets
If he isnt and is pretending he doesnt deserve the attention he gets.
I cant figure out why people keep responding to him. It just gives him material to respond to.
There seem to be several schools.
The "I'm sure if someone kind and understanding makes a reasonable effort he'll be resonable" school
Then there's the "It makes me feel intelligent and is entertaining to bait this guy" school.
And the everpresent "If i present enough sound arguments He'lll see reason and give up his beliefs" school.
None of these groups have been sucessfull with this guy or any others poster exhibiting trollish behavior.

All of these people just keep feeding the bad behavior and dragging down the reputation of this web site.

I've said it before and I'll say it again The only thing that works is ignoring completely.
And by completely I mean not responding, not making threads to discuss the situation, not making threads that might or might not be about the poster. Not discussing the variouse pros and cons on someone elses thread whether so and so is a wack job and especially not answering PMs and discussing whether putting someone on ignore makes there threads or posts go away is rediculouse.

Just ignore those people that dont make sense or have (in your view) nothing intelligent to say.

Its that simple. Just - ignore - them.

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 12:13 am
@dadpad,
Quote:
There seem to be several schools.
The "I'm sure if someone kind and understanding makes a reasonable effort he'll be resonable" school
Then there's the "It makes me feel intelligent and is entertaining to bait this guy" school.
And the everpresent "If i present enough sound arguments He'lll see reason and give up his beliefs" school.
None of these groups have been sucessfull with this guy or any others poster exhibiting trollish behavior

You are forgetting the "life is short, fun must be had, even if it is at JGOLDMAN10's expense school. Perhaps he does not deserve it, but only fools think that life is fair...this is not a deal breaker...Our school is not baiting him because we really dont give a **** what he does, but so far he has been good for a few laughs.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 07:35 am
Is "Goldman" a Black name?
djjd62

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 07:43 am
@PUNKEY,
he claims his father is jewish
djjd62

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 07:52 am
@djjd62,
JGoldman10 wrote:
I AM NOT JEWISH- JEWISH LAW DICTATES YOUR MOTHER HAS TO BE JEWISH. MY DAD WAS JEWISH, NOT MY MOTHER. I KNOW ABOUT JEWISH LAW. MY DAD WAS A JEW FOR JESUS.

I AM A BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIAN, NOT A JEW.

I AM NOT GOING TO COMPROMISE MY BELIEFS AS A BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIAN.
Linkat

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 10:58 am
@BillRM,
He's a former Goldman Sachs employee. This is how he now spends his time after the financial meltdown.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 11:11 am
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

Is "Goldman" a Black name?

Meaning? Are names now "black" and "white"?
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 11:12 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

MY DAD WAS A JEW FOR JESUS.

Meaning? Dad was a Christian.
djjd62

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 11:25 am
@Miller,
couldn't tell you, you'd have to ask mr. goldman

for my part, i think jews for jesus is a pretty good trade (i'm sure the palestinians would agree Wink )
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 11:53 am
@BillRM,
You know that some people might view you (or I) that way. Sniffing around at holier-than-thou-ism.

What about you...are you a nutcase? Rhetorical question being offered and not intent on waiting for an answer.

What JGoldman may have done for you is to take the spotlight off you and your mishigas, of which their's plenty.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2011 12:03 pm
@BillRM,
My my a fast check of the internet showed that JG had been a pain in the rear end of many websites and ban from at least one.

http://www.bewilderingstories.com/issue107/jgoldman.html

I must take issue with the general perception of JGoldman10. After carefully considering his numerous posts here on the DC Comics message boards, I conclude that he is not an “idiot” or a “retard” who asks the same stupid questions over and over again, seemingly ignoring any and all answers given in response, and shrugs off the imprecations hurled at him by the less indulgent among us.

JGoldman10 is in fact one of the most brilliant performance artists of our time. His medium is the electronic message board, and he employs the flawlessly crafted persona of a clueless, persistent would-be comic-book creator (“JGoldman10”) to stimulate (“annoy”) other posters and make them respond with humorous and often acerbic commentary (“insults”). The result is art by co-creation — indeed, this gestalt may be regarded as the “true” JGoldman10. Thus, JGoldman10 works in the tradition of Andy Kaufman, and whatever one may think of the performance, one has to admit that it is as consistent — as flawless — as that of Paul Reubens in his PeeWee Herman persona. I think it’s brilliant. I do not believe for an instant that JGoldman10 is a clueless 12-year-old fanboy, only that he plays one on these boards. His threads are the most consistently funny ones on the message boards; where would the raconteurs in our midst be without a Margaret Dumont-ish foil, a straight man to provide them with the traction their humor requires.

But who is JGoldman10? Following is the lowdown on just a few of the more likely of The Usual Suspects. Draw your own conclusions, or simply leap to them, as the rest of us enjoy doing.
--------------------------------------------------------------
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080714153725AAxPHj8

Ever been banned from a site for things you say?
I had a problem dealing with Adultswim.com. If you are familiar with the site they give you ban screen when your SN is banned: The last one I got was:

We're sorry, but you have been banned from using this site.

You have been banned for the following reason:

get lost. you are not welcome here. go find another board to spew your garbage

I tried talking to the mods and admins there about changing thier minds but they aren't listening to me. I want to tell them I don't still think or say those things they are talking about. I posted things they considered racist or offensive. WHat can I do to persuade them to change their minds about letting me back there? I e-mailed them and I sent an email to the Turner Privacy department. Please let me know. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Jason G.
[email protected]
3 years ago Report Abuse

http://forums.g4tv.com/showthread.php?s=3550df5ddd5b498be92f28362830397d&t=67890

RE:The Offical Petition To JGoldman10 - Stop Making Threads

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could simply ignore Jgoldman's threads and let them disappear rather then bumping them up to the top all the time.

or I can go into them and bitch and moan about how he makes so many pointless threads. Then, because the irony escapes me, make my own stupid pointless thread about how another guy makes stupid pointless threads.

I personally am the former, I don't know about you guys.

0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2011 01:40 pm
@BillRM,
Then the matter should be settled: JGoldman should be ignored.
Linkat

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2011 10:00 am
@plainoldme,
http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/composition/3646554/view/1/producttypecolor/17/type/png/width/378/height/378/royal-blue-i-will-not-be-ignored-kids-shirts_design.png
plainoldme

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2011 08:36 pm
@Linkat,
But, you're not jgoldman, are you?
Linkat

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2011 09:41 am
@plainoldme,
No I was just having fun...
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 01:00 am
There is something more than slightly nutty about someone who starts threads and then makes most of the replies himself.

In this thread, 38 of the 46 replies were made by JGoldman1o
http://able2know.org/topic/169047-1

And the same sort of thing goes on in many of his other threads.

He does a lot of talking to himself--which is odd on a forum board.

He's really not interested in what others have to say. So, why not leave him alone and see how long he can go on talking to himself?