WHAT DOES SEX HAVE TO DO WITH FAITH?

gcomm

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 11:37 am
Can God use sex as a tool to get His point across? Do you know anyone in the Bible who used sex to demonstrate his faith? would you happen to know where it is found?

Setanta

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 11:39 am
So, you got bounced before for your bullshit offer to award prizes, and now you come back with a different user name? Oh yeah, we're real stupid, we won't notice. Rolling Eyes
gcomm

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 11:44 am
@Setanta,

your expressions should reflect respect for others and the great freedom of speech allowed by the constitution of the United States.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 11:53 am
Why should i respect you after your performance in your previous persona? The United States constitution guarantees responsible freedom of speech in public places (no incitement to criminal behavior, for example). But this is not a public place. It is a privately owned web site, and the management has the right to limit your speech. Quite apart from that, if you're a proponent of free speech, how can you possibly criticize me for criticizing you? Do you think freedom of speech means you can say what you want, but that others should not comment on it? Hypocrite.
plainoldme

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 12:02 pm
I guess you might have faith that he will come.
dyslexia

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 12:04 pm
@plainoldme,
but not too often.
farmerman

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 12:28 pm
@dyslexia,
Like Santa CLaus, only once a year but down a chimney.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 12:57 pm
I don't know if this has anything to do with the Bible and sex, but I do know the text says that Paul tied his ass to a tree and walked forty miles.

Joe (If not his sexuality revealed at least his flexibility)Nation
gcomm

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 01:19 pm
@Joe Nation,
The word ass in
bible time referred to a dunkey and was by no means a sexual expression. I do not know if you intended to insinuate such.
gcomm

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 01:21 pm
@Setanta,
You missed it. No more words.
Setanta

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 01:24 pm
@gcomm,
There's nothing for me to miss. You can't impose your religious bullshit on the people around here.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 01:37 pm
@gcomm,
So when your ass falls into a hole, you dont have to wait around till Monday because the ass the book was talkin about was a mule?

DAYUM. Always something new in the Bible, you know?

since behemoth and leviathan were middle English words, what was the Bibloe talking about?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 03:44 pm
@gcomm,
gcomm wrote:
The word ass in bible time referred to a dunkey and was by no means a sexual expression.

so coveting your neighbours ass has nothing to do with butt sex, nice, cause i'm not much interested in dunkeys ( Razz ) but a couple of the women in the neighbourhood have got nice heinies
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 03:49 pm
What the hell is a "dunkey" supposed to be? That's not a word in English, as far as i know.

Hey, Bubba, English is not your mother tongue, is it?
ossobuco

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 03:54 pm
I've tried to resist posting here, but I can't help myself.

Re sex, the word is "ecstasy" - refer to Teresa of Avila and Catherine of Siena and sundry flagellators..
farmerman

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 07:05 pm
@Setanta,
I had a dun lock and I had a dun-key Its a lock and key set that, if you lose it, It comes back and beats the crap out of you.
COurse, I also have a dun bull, and a dun cow.
farmerman

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2011 04:45 am
@farmerman,
So what have we learnt from this thread? If we dont reach some conclusion the mods will pull it according to the 6 or less response rule
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2011 04:55 am
Whaddaya think, FM--the new Hollis Ray Mathis?
farmerman

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2011 04:58 am
@Setanta,
Comm is a lot more concise with his crap, so this guy has been working on word economy. ALways a good thing when your trying to get your message out there. Very Happy
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2011 07:57 am
@Joe Nation,
Paul was a homosexual . Oh, and responsible for most Christian doctrine, though some indirectly .
0 Replies