Do you ever look in the toilet after doing your "business"?

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2003 09:14 am
Yes perhaps we should just quietly sit on our stools and ...oops! dammit!!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2003 02:17 pm
Tuffets, then?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2003 02:47 pm
I like to gently rock my babies to sleep in my arms after giving birth.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2003 04:17 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Gerbils or Germans?

Gustav!

Be polite, otherwise I will Americanise your name (and that's really not funny!)!

Meanwhile, have a game HERE
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2003 04:30 pm
ha ha gus...
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2003 08:12 pm
i understand that this is a serious medical subject ! on a medical show a doctor explained the difference between "floaters" and "sinkers" - and i am not kidding !!! apparentlyly "floaters" are to be preferred, because it shows that you have had a sufficient intake of roughage; if it's "sinkers" - WATCH OUT (you'll probably be put on a diet of bran and oatmeal - that'll teach you to behave !). hbg
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2003 08:22 pm
Always. It's the best way to check if you have worms, as (if you have them) they will appear in your turds from time to time. Usually alive. Which put the shits up me (no pun intended) when it happened to me as a kid.

As a slight aside, do you check the paper before dropping it? And, if not, how do you know when you've cleaned up properly?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2003 08:49 pm
Oh my, I thought everyone checked. I do, usually quickly as I turn to flush.

Walter - fun game - I only got 2 wrong. Not bad for a chick.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2004 01:37 am
hamburger

Gee, and I was taught in school that floaters indicated a high fat content within the stool. NOT a healthy thing at all.

Hmmm...I will have to investigate now. Uh, which is healthier that is. I shall post my findings here. Very Happy
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2004 01:59 am
Wow, I didn't expect to find an answer so quickly! But here goes from an excellent site at http://www.coloncare.ca/questionnaire.html

Quote:
Healthy stool half-floats and half-sinks in water. Stool that floats entirely is usually filled with undigested fat or gas from fermentation. Stool that sinks usually includes undigested minerals or is so compacted from retention that it contains little moisture.

Here is another informative site. http://www.donshewey.com/1999_zine/poop.html I love the quote on that page! Smile

Even though gustavratzenhofer may have started this thread in jest, there really are valid reasons for checking things out! Colon cancer is a deadly disease. Unfortunately all matters fecal are matter of embarrassment for many, like the woman at the following website:
http://www.readersdigest.ca/mag/1999/07/living_01.html

As for me, if I had diarrhea lasting more than 2 days, I'd be off to my doctor a.s.a.p.!
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 08:50 am
May I recommend a fasting week, with examination of stools - www.spasamui.com is a GREAT PLACE!!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 09:46 am
Grand Duke wrote:
Always. It's the best way to check if you have worms, as (if you have them) they will appear in your turds from time to time. Usually alive. Which put the shits up me (no pun intended) when it happened to me as a kid.

As a slight aside, do you check the paper before dropping it? And, if not, how do you know when you've cleaned up properly?

use a brown corn cob and then a white one to see if you need to use another brown one.....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 03:38 pm
speechless - absolutely speechless....
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2004 10:14 pm
I'm always amazed by the ones that seemingly disappear!!
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2004 11:34 pm
It would be you that revives this thread. *arched eyebrow*

Mr. Green
0 Replies