A woman kicked my dog.

chai2

Thu 31 Mar, 2011 01:35 pm
@Ceili,
Ceili wrote:

I haven't talked to the woman because yesterday was the first time I've seen her since the incident and she was on the other side of the park and I had to go, I'd been there for two hours and had an apt.
I think the term Man Up is stupid. I'm female and I can't grow a set either.
I'll remember this the next time you have an issue though, since I thought this was the place to discuss things. I didn't restart the thread, I responded to a late post. So um, what the hell is your problem. If you have a problem with me starting a thread and/or responding to an old thread, perhaps you and Goldman can start a mutual bitch session or you can refrain from the vitriol and ignore the posts.

damn you're a whiney butt.

I like the expression Man Up, for both men and women. If you don't like it, then don't say it.

I don't think I start threads where I complain about something, without having made the effort to take the mail to the right address. If I have a problem with someone, I tell them, full stop. I may come on and say what the other person responded, and what I'm going to do next. The operative word is "do"
I don't know why you'd have to spend 2 hours with the person you have an issue with. You're exaggerating.

I didn't restart the thread either, I have no idea who did. My comment was about my surprise that after all this time now you're still talking all around the problem, and won't just take care of business by talking to the source.

So grow a pair, man up, put up, show up, and accomplish something.

Your dog doesn't even remember any of this, and you wouldn't have to either if you had just opened your mouth to the right person weeks ago.

I like you Cieli, I actually really do. You're smart, and have a good sense of humor, but you're stewing about all this way too much. Don't give me that "just you wait until...." What, is that what you do, lie in wait until the other person gets as catty wumpus as you? What a silly threat. "just you wait"

Ok, I'll wait, then what?

I have a feeling that's what you're doing with this woman, who BTW is not wasting any of Her time thinking about you. You really want to say to her "just you wait....just you wait until Your dog gets kicked....then you'll see. Then I'll be there to jump out and say. Aha! How do you like it now, Ms Dog Kicker?"

So what? If/when I mention a problem, you be there to post "aha, I told you, I said to you 'just you wait' and NOW I've got you. How does it feel Ms. 'now I have a problem'?"

Seriously, what do you think people's reaction should be when you come out with something like "just you wait"?

I dunno, my reaction is sorta, "uh, okay"

goldman? WTF? I don't even Like Asian females.

You're really cool Cieli, but your dogs ok, he's off licking his butt, the woman doesn't even remember, so go to the park and have fun with your dog.
0 Replies

iamsam82

Thu 31 Mar, 2011 01:37 pm
Keep your dog on a leash and respect the fact that not everyone loves these animals running around them. She shouldn't have kicked it - definitely - but dog-owners have a tendency to assume that everyone else will love dogs and are sometimes shocked when it transpires that this is certainly not so. Dogs should be on a lead unless you are miles away from other humans or other dogs. They have a tendency to invade personal space.
aidan

Thu 31 Mar, 2011 01:47 pm
I'm wondering why someone would care more about a dog than a person. I mean this sounds to be an elderly lady who was made to feel nervous or afraid.
Is your dog more important in your eyes than she is?
roger

Thu 31 Mar, 2011 01:59 pm
@aidan,
I don't know about that. I've extracted a quote from the original post, and this doesn't sound like a little old lady acting out of fear or nervousness. In fact, it sounds kind of like retaliation and agression.

Neither one of us was there, of course.

Ceili wrote:

Then two older ladies with older dogs, decided it was getting too rough. All these stupid women freaked out,the owner of the puppy picked up her dog and all the dogs went crazy, and then the old bitch kicked my dog.
0 Replies

roger

Thu 31 Mar, 2011 02:01 pm
@iamsam82,
All that is true, but are you aware that this was some sort of off-leash dog park? Who you going to blame if some off-leash dog wants to smell your crotch?
aidan

Thu 31 Mar, 2011 02:02 pm
I don't know either Roger, except to say that when I freak out around dogs or animals, it's because I'm afraid- but yeah - maybe she's just a mean, old bitch.

Still, as a person, I'd give her a break over my dog. Especially if my dog was being at all 'rambunctious'.
0 Replies

Ragman

Fri 1 Apr, 2011 08:48 am
@roger,
you say that like it's a bad thing. Rolling Eyes
roger

Fri 1 Apr, 2011 02:41 pm
@Ragman,
Okay, tell me how to discourage that damn doberman without getting your nuts crunched.
iamsam82

Mon 4 Apr, 2011 11:59 am
@roger,
People shouldn't be allowed to own animals that might "crunch" someone's nuts. It's antisocial.
0 Replies

JTT

Mon 30 Jan, 2012 08:00 pm
@Ceili,
Quote:
All these stupid women freaked out,the owner of the puppy picked up her dog and all the dogs went crazy, and then the old bitch kicked my dog.

And you chastise OmSig for packin' heat. Smile
0 Replies

PinkLipstick

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 05:38 am
@Ceili,
psshht! My dogs hardly ever on a leash. How can he play like that? If it's allowed and your dog wasn't doing anything wrong like biting the lady, then she should not have kicked him. Your dog is a part of your family. Imagine if some woman kicked your son. What would you do?

I would have personally flipped out.
0 Replies

Agent1741

Tue 12 Jun, 2018 12:58 pm
If anyone caused one of my dogs harm it might not be to there advantage! There is no excuse for violence to animals!
0 Replies