My God Would You Look At This

Dartagnan

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2003 09:58 am
Could Ridge possibly dream up all this BS on his own? I'm impressed. I thought there was a committee of some sort, brain-storming these ideas:

"Let's see, how can we stay in the news to make sure the public knows we're working hard to protect their security...Let's warn 'em about almanacs! People buy these at the beginning of the year!"

High fives all around the table...
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2003 10:00 am
D'artagnan wrote:
Could Ridge possibly dream up all this BS on his own? I'm impressed. I thought there was a committee of some sort, brain-storming these ideas:

"Let's see, how can we stay in the news to make sure the public knows we're working hard to protect their security...Let's warn 'em about almanacs! People buy these at the beginning of the year!"

High fives all around the table...

I think we now know where all the confiscated reefer is ending up......
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2003 10:01 am
And, D'art, of course, the obligatory exhortation to "run it up the flagpole and see if anyone salutes it . . . "
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2003 10:02 am
Yeh, Setanta, we either salute or roll around the floor laughing...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2003 10:04 am
Comic relief . . . now there's the first positive recommendation i've heard for this administration . . .
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2003 10:19 am
D'art, I nor should anyone give Ridge that much credit. He is not capable - I believe that they throw everything into the water and that that floats is used.....

"Ridge" is used for convenience sake as a sh*t collector Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2003 10:27 am
I think Edgar is right -- we should all rush out and buy Al' Manacs! (Love that Arabic twist.) I used to get one in my stocking every Christmas, but I didn't get one this year.

This story was in Oddly Enough news on Yahoo and wondered if the world were actually coming to an end. They're so stupid. And Al'Manacs don't have schematics, city plans or any other evil-doer stuff. Who the Feds should be going after are the people who buy Thomas guides. Those have everything.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2003 10:30 am
and as we all know s**t floats....., unfortunately substantial things sink under their weight...that would explain a lot lately....
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2003 10:33 am
This gets filed right along with "Terrorist dressing up as beggars" and duck taping my house - what will they come up with next -

"Bush is actually smart, he is just trying to fool bin Laden" Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2003 10:40 am
I like this idea of going out and buying an Al' Manac. To show support for....traditional buyers, I guess. No reason they should be singled out for scrutiny...
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2003 12:23 pm
terrorists dressing up as beggars? I hadn't heard that one! Does that mean listening to Tull's "Aqualung" CD is unpatriotic now? Smile
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2003 12:32 pm
farenheit 451/police state.
0 Replies