Are you against Christian Sharia Law?

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2011 07:12 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Is Jesus Christ God?

See my above posts. (Jesus is God, the second person of the Trinity.)
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2011 07:32 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
As an aside to what Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I don't read Wikipedia. Scholars don't recommend it. It can be editied by anyone. Even the founder doesn't recommend it.

Well, Palin sympathizers updated Paul Revere's Wikipedia page with her version of events - fortunately these changes were soon deleted.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2011 07:36 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
That's nice, but that has nothing to do with anything.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2011 07:40 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
God came to earth to earth as a man. God in the flesh.

Do you have any problem with that?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2011 07:46 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Then why did you post it five or six times?
raprap

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2011 07:49 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
You know, bubby, that you are a 'telltale.'

It only comes down to reading one your posts to see the subject and who is the target of your poorly conceived crap. I guess we should all be grateful you suffer from chronic diarrhea, in virtual space it easy to clean all that loose sh*t up.

Here's laughing at you, bubby.

Rap
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2011 07:53 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

God came to earth to earth as a man. God in the flesh.

Do you have any problem with that?

I have no problem with - everyone can believe what she/he wants to believe (everyone must find her/his salvation in her/his own way).

But actually that's not what Catholics, Orthodox, Anglicans ... believe. And since you were reputedly referring to the Catholic catechism, said, your knowledge of Catholicism was better than mine and that of a Cardinal ...
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2011 08:11 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Because a few weeks ago you didn't know that your church believes Jesus is God in the flesh. Glad to see you've come around. I commend you for being teachable and having an open mind to the truth.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2011 08:13 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
It's in the Catechism, Walter. It's just not in words that you recognize. That's why I gave you the Catholic Encyclopedia so you could see it there also.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2011 08:22 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
I've read it in the original Latin version, compared it to the English, French and German translations - nothing like it there.

A Cardinal, professor at a Vatican university, member of the Holy See's "Pontifical Council for the Laity", member of the Holy See's "Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace" etc confirmed me in that above opinion.

What is your reputation that you're here more knowledgeable than what is written in the Catechism? What is taught be church leaders and theological professors?

You, someone who doesn't know what 'trinity' is. (And means - as you prove here over and over again.)
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 06:00 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Let me help you Walter.

You agree Jesus is God, the Father is God and the Holy Spirit is God. You also agree that God came to earth in Jesus, yet you have a problem with jesus being God in the flesh.

I don't think the problem is on this side.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 06:35 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Surprisingly, but of course without naming it, you are now adopting the trinity theory.

And didn't read my previous posts.
Walter Hinteler wrote:
... came as a human AND God to earth. And God is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit ....
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 06:40 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter, I have never denied the trinity. I believe in the trinity. This may be just a communication problem.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 06:51 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
That's funny - especially, because you had had this discussion not only with me.

Oh, I see .... communication problems. I hope, you solved them.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 06:59 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Yes, Walter. I solved them. It seems you are missing something here. I believe in the trinity. We agree. The Catholic church teaches Jesus is God. We agree. The Catholic church also teaches Jesus is God in the flesh and I agree with that. You disagree. That means you disagree with your church and I agree with your church. You are the one who doesn't agree with your own church. Not me.

I can't make it any simpler.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 07:04 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Jesus is God AND human.

Quote a single source (by a Council, encyclical, or similar 'official' [like Catechism]) which says different.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 07:09 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Jesus himself said: "If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I." (John 14, 28) Meaning that's he's weak as a human being ....
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 07:22 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Correct. I agree. Jesus is God in flesh. Same thing. Like I said, we had a communication problem.
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 11:07 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

He didn't give the scriptural account.

Sure Rap did, and he answered to your question of what her sins were. His answer was from discussions in a formal religious setting too. In other words what the church discussed with it's members.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

That is what none of you can do because none of you understand biblical Christianity and Islam of the Quran. You're indoctrinated, not educated.

RD, you're the one struggling with indoctrination and education. Your pride is keeping you from admitting the shallow depth of understanding you have on these topics. Plenty of people here have more biblical, and koranic knowledge than you, but for some reason, you believe you know the most on thee topics. That you can't own up to being corrected repeatedly, speaks to your indoctrination.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I suggest you spend more time attempting to counter my points than trying to find out where someone was educated.

I can do both. I directly counter your points, and since you assert such authority on all topics, I'd like to know your background with them. What are your sources? The American Thinker? Thinking for you, so you don't have to.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Nothing impresses me about who and what people claim on the internet.

Unless it reinforces your world view. Perhaps this is why you stay in the safe waters of the American Thinker where you'll never have to challenge your narrow view on these topics.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

If you can't counter my points, then it would be a very intelligent idea to ignore my posts rather than exposing your ignorance of the topic.

No need to get so defensive RD.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Just tryin' to help since I am a compassionate conservative.

What does this phrase mean to you? It seems like marketing. You do not express compassion, but hatred for others. It's unflattering.

A
R
T
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 11:18 am
@failures art,
Rap is a joke. You keep chipping away. I'm gonna be around for a long time.