Are you against Christian Sharia Law?

Old Goat

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 11:21 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
I have just upgraded you from a twonk to a wassock.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 11:34 am
@Old Goat,
Good for you. I am so proud of you.
Old Goat

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 12:13 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
And your certificate is on its way.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 12:14 pm
@Old Goat,
Oh boy. Is there a secret decoder ring with it?
Old Goat

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 12:23 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Yes, but you need to be promoted to a pillock before I give you the password to make the ring work.

Keep posting, you'll soon earn it.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 02:24 pm
@Old Goat,
Oh my. You're such a benevolent dictator.
Old Goat

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 02:50 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Sorry, dear boy, If I said anything to offend you it was purely intentional.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 03:05 pm
@Old Goat,
You wish. I've never been offended by asswipes. They've got enough problems. No need to burden them with expectations of normalcy.
Old Goat

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 03:12 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Enough of this. Lets call it a day, eh?

I'll get myself ready for bed (11.10pm here) and you go and do your homework, as your Mum will be mad if I distract you from your studies for too long.

Nighty night.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 03:16 pm
@Old Goat,
Yup, yup.
Old Goat

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 03:23 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Good lad, I knew you'd see sense. Education is very important, as you'll realise one day.

Good luck with the exams and all that.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 03:24 pm
@Old Goat,
Oh, for sure....yup, yup. You said you were off to bed. Change your mind?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 05:53 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Oh, for sure....yup, yup. You said you were off to bed. Change your mind?

Your again having communication problems, I suppose:
Old Goat wrote:

I'll get myself ready for bed ...
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 06:12 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Whatever makes you happy, Walter.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2011 06:51 am
I would think American women can hardly wait for Sharia Law to be fully established in America. Now we can see there the left gets their talking points from.

"Football is about fair play and respect and I am confident that we can resolve this issue,” he said, according to The Jordan Times.

His comments were echoed by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinjead, who slammed FIFA for instituting the ban.

"These are the dictators and colonialists who want to impose their lifestyle on others," Ahmadinejad said in a news conference, according to The National. "We will deal with those who carried out this ugly job. We follow definite rights of our girls."

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/06/07/iranian-womens-soccer-team-disqualified-from-olympics-over-headscarves/#ixzz1Ogkw52Q6
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2011 07:06 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Actually, the Asian Football Association allows tht female players play with headscarves. But it's definitely against FIFA rules ...
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2011 07:10 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Do you think the women of Iran are being denied their rights?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2011 03:51 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
What I think is that your source was just about football. And that's what I responded to.

I have no idea about FIFA regulations vs AFC (Asian Football Confederation) regulations. I could imagine that this is something for the Tribunal Arbitral du Sport (Court of Arbitration for Sport) in Geneve.

Are you an expert in sports laws especially in football [soccer] laws? Do you know better or more?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2011 04:01 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
I know American football, which is a totally different game.

I was just asking for your opinion on this. I agree with the officials that they should not be allowed to play if they can't obey the rules. I am not in favor of special rules in sports for religious reasons. That's the great thing about sports. It's the great equalizer. The reason they wear headscarves is becuse of Sharia Law in Iran. I also noticed how the President of Iran made it about their "right" to wear the scarves. He sounds like a liberal.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2011 07:13 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:
I also noticed how the President of Iran made it about their "right" to wear the scarves. He sounds like a liberal.

Well, certainly more like a "Liberal" in the old and original meaning: liberalism (Latin liberalis', "of freedom") is the belief in the importance of liberty ....
0 Replies