Are you against Christian Sharia Law?

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 04:46 pm
@parados,
Did you know that mockery is a mask for stupidity to hide behind?
parados

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 04:51 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Everyone wears masks.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 04:52 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Did you know unintelligent people think they are being mocked if they don't understand what is being said to them?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 04:58 pm
@parados,
Tell me, is being stupid kinda like being high all the time?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 05:48 pm
Here is an interesting article on some terms that a few of you may not be familiar with.

http://theconservativetreehouse.wordpress.com/2011/03/02/shariah-comes-to-washington-dc-taqiyya-kithman-by-ann-barnhardt/

0 Replies

failures art

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 06:56 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Is there an adult there with you? Type in Google..."intelligent design and albert einstein.'

I did as you suggested and found nothing to support your claim. Instead, I found direct quotes from Einstein in which he expresses that if a god exists it is not interested in human affairs.

This would directly contradict an ID stance. Design implies interest and purpose.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

You can also read "The world as I see it" by Albert Einstein, a collection of essays. I believe it is in these essays where he claims there is an intelligence to the universe that dwarfs mans.

You're mistaken. As you've been told, Einstein at best believed in Spinoza's god. Einstein personified reason, he did not believe in an ID account. He believed in universal rules of nature.

Einstein definitely does not agree with your Christian views. If you plan to support that he believed in Intelligent Design, a political term that did not even exist in his time, then now is the time to do so.

If not, I accept your concession on this point and we'll move on.

A
R
T

So if you plan to make a case that Einstien
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 07:11 pm
@failures art,
You really need those "concessions". Is your self esteem that low?

I never said Einstein believed in "God". I said Einstein believed in ID. I will post his words and I guarantee that you will not accept them. You are too dishonest. Keep asking and I'll think about it.
parados

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 07:20 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Tell me, is being stupid kinda like being high all the time?

You've never been high?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 07:21 pm
@parados,
I think you have already made up your mind about me. I hate to spoil your illusion.
parados

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 07:22 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I think you have already made up your mind about me. I hate to spoil your illusion.

On the other hand I doubt you will spoil the reality of what I think about you.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 07:24 pm
@parados,
I don't think I really give a flying Fig Newton what you think of me. From what I've seen, my Cocker Spanial has more intellect than you do.
failures art

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 07:27 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

You really need those "concessions". Is your self esteem that low?

It has nothing to do with my self-esteem, and everything to do with you taking interest in defending your claims.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I never Einstein believed in "God".

Then we agree. Einstein would disagree with you on this point.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I said Einstein believed in ID.

Which is the current point of contention. How could Einstein even have an opinion on a political term that was not eve around during his time?

This is why I advised you to not project views onto Einstein. You cannot support such things without conjecture.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I will post his words and I guarantee that you will not accept them.

I'll accept they are his words. I may challenge your interpretation of them. Ante up. Post his words verbatim, and lets discuss in detail. If you don't want to ante up, why are you trying to call the shots at the poker table?

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

You are too dishonest. Keep asking and I'll think about it.

I've already asked. If you don't wish to reply, do not. Replying only offers you a chance to defend your position. Electing not to, only enhances my own position. It's entirely up to you.

A
R
T
parados

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 07:28 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I don't think I really give a flying Fig Newton what you think of me. From what I've seen, my Cocker Spanial has more intellect than you do.

You're not tangled in your strings again are you?
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 07:31 pm
@failures art,
I don't need to defend my position. I know I'm right. I'll post his words when I want to. I said this and I'll say it again.....'Einstein said there is an intelligence to the universe that dwarfs anything of mans.' Now That may not be word for word, but it's enough to make me believe that Einstein believed in ID. Even though that term was not around when he said it, he meant there is an order and an intelligence. What does that tell you?
parados

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 07:36 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
It tells me you don't know the universe from Uranus.
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 07:46 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I don't need to defend my position. I know I'm right.

You've already made it clear how confident you are. This does not factor into the factuality of your statements. If you don't intend to defend your position, then your position is disposable. Then again, you might just be professing confidence to over-compensate for positions you aren't prepared or capable to defend.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I'll post his words when I want to.

...and you don't want to. Yes, you've established that. The problem for you is that posters like Walter have posted his words and they don't support your claim.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I said this and I'll say it again.....'Einstein said there is an intelligence to the universe that dwarfs anything of mans.' Now That may not be word for word, but it's enough to make me believe that Einstein believed in ID.

Return when you have it verbatim, and then we can discuss.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Even though that term was not around when he said it, he meant there is an order and an intelligence. What does that tell you?

It doesn't tell me anything until you have a verbatim quote. Let's discuss what he actually said, not what you kind-of sort-of think he said.

A
R
T
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 07:55 pm
@failures art,
Good. Google "Einstein and Intelligent Design". You'll see what he said, then you can make up your own mind.
failures art

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 08:01 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Good. Google "Einstein and Intelligent Design". You'll see what he said, then you can make up your own mind.

I did. I told you so already in this post.

failures art wrote:
I did as you suggested and found nothing to support your claim. Instead, I found direct quotes from Einstein in which he expresses that if a god exists it is not interested in human affairs.

This would directly contradict an ID stance. Design implies interest and purpose.

So, it's up to you to make the case if you think it's there. I won't do your homework for you. So far Walter has brought in direct quotes. He's scoring much higher than you are in terms of supporting his case. You've presented nothing for me to consider, you've only asked that I fulfill your responsibility.

A
R
T
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 08:03 pm
@failures art,
I found it real easy. Is there an adult there to help you? Perhaps you should ask Walter to help you.
failures art

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 08:12 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I found it real easy.

Prove it. Post. Or don't, it only serves my point for you to back down.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Is there an adult there to help you?

I don't require any help. It's not my burden, it's yours. You, and only you have the responsibility to substantiate your claim.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Perhaps you should ask Walter to help you.

Walter already has helped me. He posted quotes in the thread. You're right, I should thank him.

@Walter - Thank you for the Eistein quotes.

A
R
T