Are you against Christian Sharia Law?

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 09:54 am
@parados,
I pull the strings and you move. What fun.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 10:11 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Hitler wasn't a Christian.

That's definitely true. He objected Christianity, because he thought, it was weak. He didn't like the idea of 'social justice' preached by Christianity, because it was weakness in his opinion. And so on .. and so on ... (more at: 'Mein Kampf', 'Hitler's Table Talks'. 'Germany's New Religion: The German Faith Movement' and various other sources.)
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 10:13 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I pull the strings and you move. What fun.

The puppeteer with his own strings yet he thinks he is in control.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 10:24 am
@parados,
I made you jump. I control you.
raprap

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 10:27 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Bubby, in my opinion you're correct, Hitler wan't a Xtian, but by gawd he played one. Moreover, many paticipants in the Reich pofessed to Xtianity and many used Xtianity to justify committing genocide.

The question here, Bubby, is are you using the same demented tenent to damn Islam. IOW, Bubby, is are you willing to commit the moral equivalent of Xtian Sharia.

From your most recent words it sounds like you are---if so then you, like Hitler, like Stalin, like Pol Pot, like Herod, and like OBL are morally flawed and use religion and faith like a shield to rationalize genocide.

Why don't you just keep to sheep f**king bubby--the world will be a better place.

Rap
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 10:34 am
@raprap,
The world would be a better place without Islam. Do you want to compare the treatment of women in Islam with Christianity? Anytime you're ready.
parados

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 10:42 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I made you jump. I control you.

So you think...
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 10:45 am
@parados,
Obama is a fraud.
parados

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 10:48 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Obama is a fraud.

The man that thinks he is a puppeteer is obviously a parrot.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 10:50 am
@parados,
See, I did it again. All I have to do is post something and you respond. I own you.
parados

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 10:52 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
No one can say where a circle ends or begins.
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 11:00 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
The problem with both Xtianity and Islam is evangelism. This is somewhat unique among the worlds major faiths and as such lead the gullible, such as apparently you, into a rationalization of 'conversion by sword'.

Consequently, since the crusades there has been equal atrocities and hamanitarian benevalence committed by both faiths --for every OBL there's a Goebbles, for every Sweitzer there's an Islamic Charity, for every Richard there's a Saladin.

So stick to f**king sheep, Bubby, the world will be a better place.

Rap

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 11:12 am
@raprap,
Actually, your sister is a much better than any sheep.

Anytime you're ready to compare Christianity to Islam, let me know. When you are ready to discuss the teachings and words of Jesus with Mohammed, you let me know.
raprap

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 11:21 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Both have been equally corrupted by sheep f**kers. Fortunately most sheep f**kers stick to only f**king sheep.

BTW both faiths observe the beautitudes, but neither practice them.

Stick to f**king sheep, Bubby.

Rap

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 03:50 pm
@raprap,
A person who would claim Christianity is equal to Islam have never studied both religions. I suspect would include you among that population.
raprap

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 04:27 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Boobie, they're both Abrahamic. Both f**ked sheep sometime in the past.

Rap
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 04:31 pm
@raprap,
Not hardly. The Arab Nation came out of Abraham along with Israel and their Messiah, Jesus Christ who Christians worship. Not Islam. I stand by my statement. You have studied neither Islam or Christianity.
parados

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 04:33 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I stand by my statement.

And you stand behind your sheep....
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 04:36 pm
@parados,
And there you have it folks. Another example of our wonderful public school children.
parados

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 04:37 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

And there you have it folks. Another example of our wonderful public school children.

Children AND sheep?