Are you against Christian Sharia Law?

failures art

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 05:05 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Oh, cut the crap. Go pester someone else.

I'm not pestering you. If you don't like the burden of defending a wild claim, don't make wild claims. You have nobody to blame but yourself.

A
R
T
failures art

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 05:07 pm
@spendius,
Spendi - I think you should learn about cognitive science before you make claims like this.

We have been learning about the literal wiring for empathy and it sheds a much enlightened and redeeming outlook on human behavior when compared to antiquated religious doctrines such as "original sin."

A
R
T
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 05:07 pm
@failures art,
You are the one calling it a wild claim. No one else is. Since it's a wild claim, you should have no problem proving it a wild claim. Your responsibility. Bye.
spendius

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 05:14 pm
@failures art,
Tell us about cognitive science then. I'm all ears. I hope your don't think you are a cognitive scientist on the evidence that you said I should know more about it.
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 05:16 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

You are the one calling it a wild claim. No one else is. Since it's a wild claim, you should have no problem proving it a wild claim. Your responsibility. Bye.

I have no duty to disprove anything, less so the idea that I should use energy to disprove what you've never proved. I won't do your homework for you and your claims. I think you'll learn more seeking out this information and arriving at the inevitable conclusion that you spoke in haste. Perhaps such an activity, will be a lesson on falsely and recklessly artribjtin views to others or making claims, you cannot support.

If defending your views isn't important to you, then why should I being your work for you? I can't make it important to you, and without defending your view, why should you be taken seriously?

A
R
T
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 05:27 pm
@failures art,
I really don't care what you do. I don't take you seriously so that makes us even.
failures art

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 05:36 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I really don't care what you do. I don't take you seriously so that makes us even.

An interesting statement. I post sources to support my views when I make them, and you don't take me seriously. I don't think this is something to boast about.

If you don't want to be taken seriously, or if you only want to be taken seriously by people who already agree with you, then debate isn't going to be a very edifying experience. It sounds like you just want an echo chamber.

A
R
T
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 05:48 pm
@failures art,
Speaking of echo chambers............
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 06:01 pm
FinA is not the only one calling it a wild claim. It is a wild claim, you have failed to substantiate it even minimally. I can find no evidence it is so online in any of the voluminous writings of Albert Einstein. If all we have to do in your view when we make a claim is to say it is so and then in your view it is so, then it is well known that Renaldo Dubois applied for a marriage license to wed a chicken. His normal method of progress when he goes for a walk is to hop sideways on one leg, waving his arms up and down yelling "caw caw caw". He talks to every tree he passes andwill gladly spend hours telling you of the wise and witty things the trees tell him in return. There, I've encapsulated your personality and it must be true because I said it and I certainly have no need to defend it from you. I invite anyone else on this thread to tell things about Renaldo which are true simply bybecause stating something is all that is needed to make it so.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 06:05 pm
@MontereyJack,
Is there an adult there with you? Type in Google..."intelligent design and albert einstein.'

You can also read "The world as I see it" by Albert Einstein, a collection of essays. I believe it is in these essays where he claims there is an intelligence to the universe that dwarfs mans.
raprap

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 08:38 pm
@spendius,
I agree.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 11:18 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

You can also read "The world as I see it" by Albert Einstein, a collection of essays. I believe it is in these essays where he claims there is an intelligence to the universe that dwarfs mans.

Indeed. When he wrote those essays which were collected and edited by Carl Seelig, they were all in German as is the Titel: "Mein Weltbild".

I gave some quotes from it above ....
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 06:16 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Whatever.

I believe in intelligent design and Albert Einstein agrees with me. Was Albert Einstein a "right wing" guy?

Right.. It's amazing how you can spin stuff.
Find me any quote where Einstein agreed with intelligent design over evolution. You won't be able to. I am guessing you will trot out "God doesn't play dice with the universe." while failing to realize that evolution really has nothing to do with that statement.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 07:03 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I suppose we are supposed to believe that all the scientists who attended this function are right wing nuts. Yep. You bet. Uh huh.

http://www.thelandofthefree.net/conservativeopinion/2008/03/07/prominent-scientists-debunk-global-warming/

I notice there isn't any science in that story. Just a lot of politics.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 07:33 am
Lefties are so funny. Look at the frenzy I just created. Push the button, stand back and watch. What funny little creatures.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 07:42 am
@OmSigDAVID,
We do have a joining of church and state. Church of England is the official state religion. And the result, the least religious country in the world. If you want to get rid of religious fundamentalism turn all priests into civil servants.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 07:47 am
I see Bin Laden is dead and Americans are rejoicing. It does my heart good to see Americans rejoicing from the murder of a Muslim.
raprap

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 08:14 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Bubby, yesterday in 1945 the BBC announced the death of Hitler
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/may/1/newsid_3571000/3571497.stm .

Using your logic, Americans, Brits, and Franks of the world celebrated the death of a Xtian.

BTW OBL wasn't murdered, OBL was killed executing a warrant.

Now go back to your warped demented evangelism, sheep f**ker.

Rap
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 08:57 am
@raprap,
Let me amend my previous statement....

It makes me feel warm and that people all over the world are celebrating the death of a Muslim coward murderer.

Hitler wasn't a Christian.
parados

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 09:37 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Lefties are so funny. Look at the frenzy I just created. Push the button, stand back and watch. What funny little creatures.

You still haven't noticed the magnifying glass burning your ass, have you?