Are you against Christian Sharia Law?

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 09:33 am
@parados,
That was way after I advised your surgeon to perform your fontal lobotomy.
parados

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 09:36 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

That was way after I advised your surgeon to perform your fontal lobotomy.

pocketa-pocketa .....

So are you going to give legal advice next Walter?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 10:03 am
@parados,
You quote me and then you ask a question to Walter? I think your frontal lobotomy was botched.
parados

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 10:15 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

You quote me and then you ask a question to Walter? I think your frontal lobotomy was botched.

I figured that would go over your head Mr Mitty.

pocketa-pocketa .....
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 10:18 am
@parados,
parados wrote:

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I figured that would go over your head Mr Mitty.

pocketa-pocketa .....

There's little sport in this one. He's too stupid to get anything more complicated than a 'your momma' joke.

Cycloptichorn
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 10:20 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

NASA has admitted to manipulating data on global warming.

This report doesn't include any data about climate change nor about global warming.

Please, do read before responding.

Thank you.

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 10:31 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Global warming is controlled by the sun, not what man does. We can't control mother nature. God controls mother nature. Try and stop a tornado. Good luck.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 10:32 am
@Cycloptichorn,
You put me on ignore, yet you keep talking about me. Do you have a secret crush on me? You're just playing hard to get. Okay, I'll play along.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 10:36 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

You put me on ignore

No, I didn't. I don't put ANYONE on ignore. It's too much fun to see the idiocy of your posts to hide them.

Quote:
yet you keep talking about me. Do you have a secret crush on me? You're just playing hard to get. Okay, I'll play along.

What exactly is the point of your coming here? You make yourself look like a fool on a daily basis, and nobody is interested in doing anything but mocking you. Do you think of yourself as a troll, Possum? Or feel like you are accomplishing some greater purpose?

Cycloptichorn
parados

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 10:44 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Global warming is controlled by the sun, not what man does. We can't control mother nature. God controls mother nature. Try and stop a tornado. Good luck.

Your ignorance is astounding.

Even a simple HVAC man knows that the heat in a house isn't controlled solely by the furnace.

Physics isn't your strong suit. But in your case, you aren't even embarrassed when a child points out you have no clothes. I guess that should be your slogan.

"Bare assed but not embarrassed."
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 10:44 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Why are you so interested in my if I'm so stupid? Do you find stupid people fascinating?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 10:46 am
@parados,
Earth went through at least 3 ice ages that we know of. How did man contribute to those and how did man contribute to the global warming of the earth each time?
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 10:46 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Why are you so interested in my if I'm so stupid? Do you find stupid people fascinating?

No, but I like making fun of stupid people who think they are smart and have something interesting to say. It's the mental equivalent of a low-impact workout or a friendly game of tennis; not at all challenging and full of laughs.

Cycloptichorn
parados

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 11:03 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Earth went through at least 3 ice ages that we know of. How did man contribute to those and how did man contribute to the global warming of the earth each time?

Those weren't caused by the sun alone. There have been multiple reasons for changes in the earth's temperature. None of them preclude anything else from causing changes.

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 11:28 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Well, I am an entertainer, so that may be why you are entertained by me. I'm honored that a person of such high intelligence would continue to speak to me after saying they were going to ignore me. I take that as a compliment to my attention getting skills. After all, that is what entertainment is all about.....keeping you interested.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 11:29 am
@parados,
Tell me the effect that man had on the cooling and heating effect.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 11:32 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Well, I am an entertainer, so that may be why you are entertained by me. I'm honored that a person of such high intelligence would continue to speak to me after saying they were going to ignore me.

Actually, I said you would only ignore you OR make fun of you. Which is exactly what I have been doing. If you had better reading comprehension skills, you would have been able to understand the sentence I wrote. But then again, you'd be a completely different person, then.

Quote:
I take that as a compliment to my attention getting skills. After all, that is what entertainment is all about.....keeping you interested.

Translation:

Renaldo Dubious wrote:
"I'm a troll, and I get my jollies off by pretending I can hang in conversations. But I know deep down I can't, which only adds to my depression."

Cycloptichorn
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 11:35 am
@Cycloptichorn,
If I am a troll then why do you keep feeding me? You're not supposed to feed the trolls.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 11:38 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Tell me the effect that man had on the cooling and heating effect.

Tell me the effect you had on the 1969 Apollo missions.

Now tell me how that proves you can never be an astronaut.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 11:39 am
@parados,
And there you have it folks. Another dazzling display of intellect. We can't wait for your next enlightened display.