Are you against Christian Sharia Law?

parados

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 11:42 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Thanks again Mr Mitty.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 11:46 am
@parados,
I'm flabbergasted at how intelligent you are. How did you get so smart? Did you go to the same school as cicerone imposter and Walter?
parados

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 11:51 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Of course you're flabbergasted. It's your normal state I suspect.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 11:54 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
But.. really...

How did you get to be an astronaut if you weren't involved in the Apollo missions?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 11:59 am
@parados,
Your mother got me in. She did me a lot of favors. I'm your daddy.
parados

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 12:01 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Congratulations. You are making progress in that you are no longer fantasizing about your own mother.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 12:14 pm
@parados,
I hate to tell you this, but I have to ask you for the money back that I gave your mother for your education. I don't think I got my money's worth.
parados

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 12:20 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
pocketa - pocketa............

So, you are now a philanthropist Mr Mitty?

pocketa - pocketa............
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 01:10 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Here is your link. Scroll down to the chart where it says "2010, May 3-6." It says 24% believe abortion should be legal under any circumstances. You're a liar. http://www.gallup.com/poll/1576/abortion.aspx

What? This is what I said. I think you are confused. What is the lie?

A
R
T
failures art

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 01:14 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

24% of Americans believe in abortion on demand. That means 76% of Americans do not believe in abortion on demand. I like that.

And only 19% believe in abortion should be illegal in all circumstances. That's 81% that think abortion should be available.

Still like the numbers?

A
R
T
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 01:16 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Global warming is controlled by the sun, not what man does. We can't control mother nature. God controls mother nature. Try and stop a tornado. Good luck.

Thanks again for your good wishes!

However, I still kindly ask you to read the link/quote.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 01:59 pm
@failures art,
I can live with it. Too bad the other children don't get the chance.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 02:02 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Ive read everything I get my hands on, Walter. Man made global warming or climate change or whatver you want to call it is a fraud. You're not gonna change my mind. The only thing that will change my mind is reality.

What made the earth heat up to melt those glaciers during the three ice ages?
parados

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 05:08 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
I suppose you can't boil water on your stove because only the sun heats things up.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 06:43 pm
@parados,
How did those glaciers melt after those ice ages? Did the mammoths have giant microwaves? Who did they get them from? The Martians?
parados

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 11:27 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
The sun didn't get warmer to cause it.
RonPrice

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 04:26 am
@maxdancona,
Readers here might enjoy some Baha'i perspectives on Law and International Order. They are found at the Proceedings of the First European Bahá'í Conference on Law and International Order. These proceedings are published by the Bahá'í Publishing Trust, London, 1996, 212 pages. A review of this publication by Joshua Lincoln is found at the following link: http://bahai-library.com/reviews/law.conference.html
--------------------------------------------
PS just cut-and-paste this link into your search engine if clicking on the link does not give you immediate access to the content of this review.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 07:56 am
@failures art,
I think you're as confused as a termite in a yo yo. Have fun playing with yourself.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 08:01 am
Now that we have that rabbit trail behind us, let's get back on topic.

http://alaiwah.wordpress.com/2011/04/12/shari%E2%80%99a-law-in-the-united-states/
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 09:14 am
renaldo says:
Quote:
@parados,

How did those glaciers melt after those ice ages? Did the mammoths have giant microwaves? Who did they get them from? The Martians?

If you're going to play stupid, at least play stupid with a little knowledge. Try reading about Milankovitch cycles on wikipedia