Are you against Christian Sharia Law?

failures art

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 04:05 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

What role do Christians own in Islamic terrorism?

Imperialistic expansion. Centuries of it.

A
R
T
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 04:16 pm
@failures art,
Christianity is not a totalitarian doctrine. That is something you cannot accomplish because it is not true.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 04:18 pm
@failures art,
Wait a minute. The guy you support doesn't believe Hamas is a terrorist organization and you do. How can you trust someone who can't see the truth like you do?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 04:19 pm
@failures art,
Why should I believe your article if you don't believe mine?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 04:30 pm
@failures art,
I like fishing, girls, and hard core hillbilly music like Hank III, Jazz likeMiles Davis and Benny Goodman, blues/rock like T Bone Walker, and Howlin' Wolf. I simpley love Lucinda Williams and Buddy Miller. I also have some goldfish, a parrot that sings "Hey Good Lookin". I am a gourmet french cook. I can mix a martini that would make James Bond proud. I have 80 acres up in the hills of Eastern Washington near Idaho with my own private lake stocked with beautiful trout and bass. I also have a huge SUV and a bass boat with a huge 250 Merc, set to California emission standards, of course. My wife is gorgeous. My kids all graduated from home school. I travel a lot, being a really good bass player for a well known country rock band. I'm doing pretty well. I went to the University of Minnesota with a Masters in music and art.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 04:32 pm
@failures art,
"Imperialst expansion". I see. Do you believe America was founded on Christian principles that would include your opinion of "Christian expansion" or is America unique?
failures art

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 04:35 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Christianity is not a totalitarian doctrine. That is something you cannot accomplish because it is not true.

It most certainly is. It is a doctrine of submission to a higher power for which their is no appeal. That is what totalitarianism is. It even has human agents who are "infallible."

A
R
T
failures art

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 04:37 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Wait a minute. The guy you support doesn't believe Hamas is a terrorist organization and you do.

He believes Hamas is a terrorist org? I thought he didn't answer. So now you are answering for him?

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

How can you trust someone who can't see the truth like you do?

I don't need someone to be 100% congruent with me to trust them, and giving trust to a person on one thing does not equate to giving them trust with everything. I'm sure I could find a whole bunch of things I disagreed with Rauf on. It still would not change his legal right to build Park51.

A
R
T
failures art

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 04:40 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Why should I believe your article if you don't believe mine?

You posted partisan apologist propaganda and I posted a non-partisan fact-check site. I'd say that if you trust a source with an agenda over one that does not, you're not very interested in testing your ideas out.

What is there to be afraid of? It's a link to a site with clarifying facts on it. Are you afraid it will debunk something you've held as a belief?

A
R
T
failures art

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 04:42 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I like fishing, girls, and hard core hillbilly music like Hank III, Jazz likeMiles Davis and Benny Goodman, blues/rock like T Bone Walker, and Howlin' Wolf. I simpley love Lucinda Williams and Buddy Miller. I also have some goldfish, a parrot that sings "Hey Good Lookin". I am a gourmet french cook. I can mix a martini that would make James Bond proud. I have 80 acres up in the hills of Eastern Washington near Idaho with my own private lake stocked with beautiful trout and bass. I also have a huge SUV and a bass boat with a huge 250 Merc, set to California emission standards, of course. My wife is gorgeous. My kids all graduated from home school. I travel a lot, being a really good bass player for a well known country rock band. I'm doing pretty well. I went to the University of Minnesota with a Masters in music and art.

That sounds very nice. Congratulations. Your family sounds nice. Country music isn't my favorite, but I do have a soft spot for Johnny Cash.

A
R
T
failures art

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 04:46 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

"Imperialst expansion". I see. Do you believe America was founded on Christian principles that would include your opinion of "Christian expansion" or is America unique?

The USA is not unique in this regard. Previous to us, the English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Dutch did most of the expansion.

The American colonies were most definitely founded on Christian aspirations. The country that would rise from them, was built secularly. If you doubt this, you should read about the Treaty of Tripoli and what our early congress thought about the USA's religious alignment.

A
R
T
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 05:14 pm
@failures art,
Your form of "their" in your sentence is the wrong form. "There" would be the correct form, Mr. Engineer.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 05:16 pm
@failures art,
Christianity is something you do not have to believe to live in the USA. Totalitarian means you have to be under government control. Do you believe Christians control the US government?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 05:17 pm
@failures art,
Why didn't he answer? The answer is either "yes" or "no". You answered it. He didn't. You seem to trust muslims, yet you don't trust Christians. Did those mean nasty Christians abuse you and a muslim saved you?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 05:18 pm
@failures art,
I believe you are posting propaganda for Islamic Sharia Law. That makes you my enemy.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 05:19 pm
@failures art,
Johnny Cash is the man.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 07:43 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

And who exactly is behind the curtain? That's the question you lefties can't answer honestly. Why? Who is behind the building of the mosque near GZ and what are his "religious" views?

Are those flying monkeys?
Is that your ass?
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 02:36 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Your form of "their" in your sentence is the wrong form. "There" would be the correct form, Mr. Engineer.

Thank you for the catch.

A
R
T
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 02:39 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Christianity is something you do not have to believe to live in the USA.

However if you want your full rights, and you aren't Christian, you'll have to fight for them. They won't just be handed to you as they are to Christians.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Totalitarian means you have to be under government control.

Under control, yes. Government control, mostly, but not necessarily.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Do you believe Christians control the US government?

Yes. Do you believe any other group does?

A
R
T
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 02:43 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Why didn't he answer? The answer is either "yes" or "no". You answered it. He didn't.

He had no reason to answer it. He did share his thoughts in a relevant manner. Being that you're not very familiar with the work that he has done and continues to do with the FBI, have you considered that his reply might have been strategic?

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

You seem to trust muslims, yet you don't trust Christians.

I don't trust someone because they are a Muslim. I trust them for their actions. The same rule applies for Christians, for whom I trust many of. Raul, has done nothing illegal, and there are no ethical reasons to deny Park51 from being built. None.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Did those mean nasty Christians abuse you and a muslim saved you?

I don't recall anything like this.

A
R
T
0 Replies