Are you against Christian Sharia Law?

Anarkatheist

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2011 08:39 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Not losers as in Bums, losers as in they are being harmed by the laws put forth.

Its not about "getting your way" Its that there shouldnt be an Overall Blanket Way, if you know what i mean.
Its like voting on what car EVERYONE should drive, and then not driving the car of your preference . How about i drive what i would like, and you drive what you like?

In a real example, the gay marriage rights, why does everyone in the country have to agree on either side? Thats ridiculous,
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 06:46 pm
@maxdancona,
That's a lame reply. I'll try again.

Specifically, who opened the door in muslim nations for Sharia Law?
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 06:48 pm
@Anarkatheist,
Do you believe "gay marriage" is a right? Marriage is not a "right". I might want to be the quarterback for an NFL team. What can't I? I feel it's my "right".
maxdancona

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 07:51 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
What can't I? I feel it's my "right".

'Cause you don't have a tight end?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 08:06 pm
@maxdancona,
Funny. The question about "rights" is what exactly are they? Is driving a car a right? Nope. Is owning a home a right? Nope. Is health care a right? Nope.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 08:18 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
You are being ridiculous Renaldo.

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 08:19 pm
@maxdancona,
Really? What specific group opened the door to Sharia Law in muslim nations?
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 08:24 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Do you believe "gay marriage" is a right? Marriage is not a "right". I might want to be the quarterback for an NFL team. What can't I? I feel it's my "right".

If the only requisite for being a quarterback was wanting it, then yes. It is not. You are making a terrible comparison. A straight couple simply desires marriage, and that's all it takes. They decide. There is no ethical reason to prohibit homosexuals from marriage.

A
R
T
failures art

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 08:27 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

You most certainly did edit my reply. When you take a point and then separate it form the original paragraph then you are editing. I call it cherry picking. Any fool can take a sentence and make a winning point out of it. I choose to reply to the entire thought. It's called integrity and honsety; something liberals can't seem to find.

Addressing you line by line is not editing. You also seem to lack an understanding on what "cherry picking" is. I've replied to your thoughts in their entirety and with great detail. Perhaps that's what you don't like.

A
R
T
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 08:31 pm
@failures art,
Definition. That's what this is all about. Definition. Marriage is defined as a man and a woman. Ethics has nothing to do with it.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 08:32 pm
@failures art,
You replied to your editing. You did not reply to my thoughts. Only partially. Liberals love to use this tactic. I find it dishonest and I'm asking you to stop it or you will not get any more replies from me. Your plast post proves you can do it.
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 08:41 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I'll make sure I keep my posts short and to the point so you can no longer edit them.

You haven't been edited. You've been taken to point many times by multiple posters, but you've yet to be edited.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Who opened the door in Muslim nations to allow Sharia Law?

Let's continue to talk about Iran and the Shaw. You've not worked up the courage to address this yet. How did the Shaw come into power again? And who did they kick out? What kinds of laws (sharia perhaps?) were instituted after the Shaw came in?

In England, the special privileges granted to Jews to create their own civil courts is what has allowed the establishment of Sharia civil courts. If one can do it, then all can do it.

You've also avoided my request, so I'll restate. You seem to think you're too special to answer to criticisms.

What is the difference (since you assert there is one) between a separation of church and state and the prohibition of establishing a state church? Please provide examples of both.

Should I accept your silent concession now, or do I need to wait for you to give a floundering reply first? Wanna go through the motions?

A
R
T
Anarkatheist

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 10:54 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
The difference between joining a team, and marring someone of your choice, is that one is a two party interaction, where you and your football team decide whatever. To the contrary, It would be like you trying to join the football team, and a third party(The Government) intervening between the two of the party's, and not letting you. When in fact, its none of their business.

0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2011 08:12 am
@failures art,
I don't like that style because it doesn't lend itself to dialogue. It stops dialogue. You're done here. Liberals hate dialogue and you've proven that. You're done here. You're not the sharp. You have a few tricks, but nothing of substance. I don't have to provide you with any examples of anything you dream up. You have me confused with you feeble pals.
djjd62

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2011 08:14 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:
I don't like that style because it doesn't lend itself to dialogue. It stops dialogue. You're done here. Liberals hate dialogue and you've proven that. You're done here. You're not the sharp. You have a few tricks, but nothing of substance. I don't have to provide you with any examples of anything you dream up. You have me confused with you feeble pals.

uh oh, is someone taking their ball and going home
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2011 08:16 am
@djjd62,
You'd love that wouldn't you. Nope. I'm just not going to play your games. I'll be here to keep you upset until I'm banned.
parados

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2011 08:18 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
I don't like that style because it doesn't lend itself to dialogue. It stops dialogue.

It really interrupts the dialogue when someone takes your argument apart point by point. How is a guy supposed to continue making the same argument when someone else disputes it with facts? I think failures art is "the sharp" which would make you "the dull", Renaldo.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2011 08:20 am
@parados,
Give me a "fact".

Failures art is nothing more than a manipulator. Kinda like the title of this thread. Just make something up like Christian Sharia Law when there is no such thing except in some idiot lefty's head.
djjd62

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2011 08:26 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
you'd be amazed how little thought i give you, stay or go, it matters not in the end, plenty of other **** for me to say around here

i like to just ramble, not sure anything could upset me, i think you have to care about things first, and i don't care about much if anything
parados

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2011 08:26 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Give me a "fact".

The color green is created by mixing blue and yellow pigments.