Message to Butrflynet

ossobuco

Wed 9 Mar, 2011 05:54 pm
@firefly,
I said I wasn't going to post again on all this.

But, aaack, CJ and Firefly, that's a persuasive take in that link. Not sure I buy it, but it makes me question my assumptions.

I still may not post again, er, after this time, about this situation, but I absolve myself of promising.

But, no feeding.

0 Replies

Ragman

Wed 9 Mar, 2011 05:56 pm
@djjd62,
How big are your hips. Was that meaured using the diameter or the circumference?
0 Replies

Ragman

Wed 9 Mar, 2011 05:56 pm
@djjd62,
both legs are the same
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Wed 9 Mar, 2011 06:22 pm
@JGoldman10,
Why is it important that you were circumcised as a baby? You're not Jewish, are you?
Ragman

Wed 9 Mar, 2011 06:24 pm
@wmwcjr,
Ding...round #10
0 Replies

firefly

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 12:21 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
Not that that's ANYONE'S BUSINESS but I WAS CIRCUMCISED as a baby.

http://www.societiesmirror.com/image/funny-pictures/1009/you-forgotreligion-is-hard-too-penis-god-cubby-funny-pictures-1283835753.jpg
JGoldman10

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 12:24 am
@wmwcjr,
For health reasons.
wmwcjr

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 12:29 am
@JGoldman10,
I'm sorry that was required.
JGoldman10

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 12:31 am
@wmwcjr,
That's the reason MOST babies have it done. It has nothing to do with religion. No, I'm not Jewish-I'm a Christian.
Dutchy

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 01:42 am
@JGoldman10,
"I'm a Christian". My arse, you're a ******* infidel!
Old Goat

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 02:57 am
@Dutchy,
"My arse, you're a ******* infidel!"

Actually, he's a ******* circumcised infidel.

One step up on your usual infidel, you'll no doubt agree.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 04:25 am
@wmwcjr,
That's the reason MOST babies undergo circumcision. It has nothing to do with religion. No, I'm not Jewish-I'm a Christian. FIXED.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 04:31 am
I wan not aware of the fact Butrflynet was a graphic artist. Still I don't want her help-I forgive her for what she did, but I don't need to be businessing with people like her.

There are OTHER artists-graphic artists, cartoonists and the like-who can help me out here.

ONE MONKEY doesn't stop the show.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 07:23 am
@firefly,
You ever LOOK at butflynet's profile page and READ IT?:

http://able2know.org/user/butrflynet/

And you're calling ME a crackpot.

0 Replies

shewolfnm

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 07:32 am
this thread and this character are like the tar baby. You hit it once to try to make a point, and he wraps you in with some off the wall comment or accusation that makes you hit it again.

The sooner it is left alone, the sooner the grip on people will drop and the faster he will find some place else to do this attention getting behavior at.

No matter what is said to him, how it is said, or WHO says it, his antagonistic behavior not only continues, but he is the king of dropping nuggets of information to keep people coming back and finding something else to poke at him for.

He has proven himself to not only be an attention seeker, but also just this side of an internet troll. Not looking to ruffle peoples feathers on purpose.. he is not the kind of troll to sit back and scream 'faggot' just to get a rise, but his misplaced self righteous thought process and attitude create that same kind of environment. He is looking to be the victim in all of his statements about what is supposedly going on against him, and attempting to shine like a 'martyr' because he will twist everything to be about him being a so called christian, about his race, or about him being innocent and unnecessarily attacked. Whether it is deliberate or not, the behavior is constant and repetitive... And all of you who are complaining about it, are helping him dominate conversations all over the board by taking more and more swipes at him. Ignore it and he WILL go away. You will not prove anything to him by making statements. Its obvious he doesnt get it. Or he does, and is enjoying it. No matter.. There are dozens of his types all over the place, they are a dime a dozen like broken ford cars. Tar baby!

This piniata has dropped all of its little nuggets. We see it for what it is.
Can we stop hitting it now and let it go?
Ragman

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 07:47 am
@shewolfnm,
Nice theory and appropriately said. In prinicple I agree with you, but in reality "that's entertainment" is what is order of the day. It'll be hard to convince the masses as the fascination point seems to attract onlookers (note that even Dutchy got drawn in).

Howevah, here's what I'll do in my own small way to help remove my own brand of tedium of potential incivility.
I hereby take the pledge! Me and Osso? (sure sure). I will refrain from commenting to him or his threads. It won't be THAT hard because he asks all the same questions and we've all been to that dance.

He shows by his behavior that he's either unwilling or incapable of reform.
Also, it seems that he's not likely to go away as A2K (5 yr) history of repetition has so far shown. There'll be surges and gaps, but it'll continue. However, if people ALSO take the pledge, it'll subside.

JGoldman10

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 07:47 am
@shewolfnm,
You aren't helping any by posting that DRIBBLE.
JGoldman10

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 07:49 am
@shewolfnm,
Your GARBAGE is the same type of SCHLOCK others have said about me elsewhere. You aren't the first person to think this way.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 07:50 am
But hey, if that CLOWN ragman and osso will refrian from posting to me- hurrah! I'll be lighting bonfires in the street.

I got that NUTCASE butflynet to leave me alone.
shewolfnm

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 08:02 am
@Ragman,
oh yeah.
I can NOT ever say I wont read what he writes. It is like watching a soap opera and entertaining on all accounts. Laughing

But, just like every other antagonist here, past antagonists and ( great gravy help us) new ones coming... they bathe in that attention.
Tell them they are wrong and they rally against everyone
tell them they are right and they perch like the nerd who finally got a girlfriend.

its funny. No doubt....