Message to Butrflynet

JGoldman10

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 08:02 am
@shewolfnm,
I love it when people talk about me and CRITICIZE me in the third person. No really, I do. (Facetious)

You aren't the first person to say what you say about me- people have been saying what you say for YEARS since I've been online.

I don't give a CRAP if some people don't like me.

People PERSECUTED and CHASTISED and CRITICIZED Jesus. That is what the Jewish Teachers, the Scribes and Teachers of the law did to Jesus and His desciples. Those people were Jesus' ENEMIES.
shewolfnm

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 08:02 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

You aren't helping any by posting that DRIBBLE.

im not here to help you.
I dont give a damn about you Smile
JGoldman10

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 08:03 am
@shewolfnm,
I don't give a FLYING CRAP about a GODLESS SHE-DEVIL like you. BUG OFF.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 08:05 am
@shewolfnm,
You're just some GODLESS UNCOUTH GHETTOBIRD who likes to attack Christians.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 08:08 am
@shewolfnm,
DON'T THINK FOR ME.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 08:14 am
@shewolfnm,
You are very IGNORANT about art-you ASSUME all cartoon animals are CUTESY- I'm not doing a CUTESY thing for kids.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 08:18 am
@shewolfnm,
RIGHT-I'm being antagonistic. NO, I am being MYSELF.

I should not have to go post on some web forum and act like I'm trying not to step on any egg shells.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 08:41 am
JGoldman says:
Quote:
RIGHT-I'm being antagonistic. NO, I am being MYSELF.

I should not have to go post on some web forum and act like I'm trying not to step on any egg shells

Act like an asshole, get treated like an asshole.
JGoldman10

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 08:42 am
@MontereyJack,
How am I being one? Please tell me.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 08:44 am
@MontereyJack,
You aren't the boss of me.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 08:44 am
@MontereyJack,
I will say it again- I AM BEING MYSELF. I AM SICK OF LOWLIFES TRYING TO THINK FOR ME AND TRYING TO DICTATE TO ME WHAT TO DO.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 08:47 am
@MontereyJack,
If there was something wrong with my behaviour I would stop.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 08:47 am
@JGoldman10,
Look, inasmuch as is possible online, I don't "know" most of the members of this forum. But I have had PM exchanges with ossobuco and Butrflynet; and I can attest that they are nice, agreeable people. I don't mean to be unkind in saying this; but if you polished up your social skills and were more polite in this forum, you'd receive less of a hostile reaction. I've learned from my own initial experience here that if you come on with a combative attitude, not only will you end up in a flaming war, but also you will fail (as I did) to make your points.
JGoldman10

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 08:50 am
@wmwcjr,
See, that's the problem-people think I'm coming on board to be antagonistic when I am not.

I didn't like Buterflynet CALLING HERSELF TRYING TO CALL ME OUT ON WHAT I WAS DOING BY TRYING TO EXPOSE WHAT I DID ON OTHER WEB FORUMS.

For the UMPTEENTH TIME THAT IS NO ONE ELSE'S BUSINESS.
JGoldman10

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 08:51 am
@wmwcjr,
Everyone has their own personality. PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW ME BY NOW AND BE USED TO IT BY NOW.
JGoldman10

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 09:06 am
@wmwcjr,
I was not yelling, I was emphasizing.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 09:07 am
@JGoldman10,
The reason why members here are interested in your past behavior at other websites' forums is because they want to know if you're sincere or if you're just a troll. That's fair. In fact, this is all we have to go on. Anyone who posts online with sincere motives is at a disadvantage, compared to the advantages trolls enjoy. This is an obvious fact that shouldn't have to be stated. Not necessarily saying that you're a troll, mind you. But I can't blame them for wanting to know what your past behavior online has been. You're not the first poster at any website who's been the subject of such inquiry.
JGoldman10

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 09:08 am
@wmwcjr,
You do think I am aggressive?

Yes, I get moody at times. Yes, I get annoyed about stuff but I don't stay annoyed.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 09:10 am
@JGoldman10,
Needless to say, this is a huge forum. It's easy to overlook a lot. I discovered you just about a week or so ago.

I apologize, but I've got to go now. I've got a lot to do. I'll check back later. If not today, later in the week.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 09:11 am
@wmwcjr,
SIGH- I am NOT A TROLL.

I don't NEED people TRYING TO REMIND ME oF SOME PROBLEMS OR ISSUES I HAD WITH OTHER WEB SITES. IT IS NOT THIER CONCERN. People, unfornately, for some sick reason to want to try to hold things against someone.

IT IS LIKE PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO PUT ME IN A BOX AND KEEP ME THERE. DON'T NEED THAT.
0 Replies