Message to Butrflynet

JGoldman10

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 04:38 am
@MontereyJack,
You don't go and try to VOLUNTEER STUFF about SOMEONE ELSE- THAT IS THE EPITOMY OF RUDENESS.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 04:39 am
@MontereyJack,
I need people's help with things- right now at this moment WHERE ELSE AM I GOING TO GO?
JGoldman10

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 04:40 am
All of this came about because I had a problem with Yahoo! Answers- if I KNEW this would happen I would have hidden my questions on there BEFORE I had the problem dealing with them.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 05:18 am
@MontereyJack,
If you taking Butrflynet's side you are just as stupid-sounding as she is.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 08:15 am
@JGoldman10,
Still no link.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 08:25 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:
I need people's help with things- right now at this moment WHERE ELSE AM I GOING TO GO?

A psychiatrist?
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 01:56 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Butrflynet came on here a while ago and tried to CONDEMN and SLANDER me and expose what I did or didn't do on other forums and tried to bring it up here.

Got a link to these forums so that we could judge for ourselves what it is that you did or didn't do?
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 02:10 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
CHARLIE SHEEN, is this YOU! How is it hanging buddy?
0 Replies

Reyn

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 03:41 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I need people's help with things [...]

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3387/3524147233_61cfce0df7.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_rqH4fUbko2U/TS3fflBSfGI/AAAAAAAASvw/DGYxNzhwMkM/s1600/troll.jpg
0 Replies

ossobuco

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 04:25 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Butrflynet came on here a while ago and tried to CONDEMN and SLANDER me and expose what I did or didn't do on other forums and tried to bring it up here.

I resent what he/she did- BECAUSE THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS FORUM AND WHATEVER I DID OR DIDN'T DO ON OTHER FORUMS IS NOT HIS/HER BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSE'S BUSINESS.

I FORGIVE Butrflynet for what he/she did.

I would like to know is Butrflynet going to apologize for doing what he/she did to me?

Anything anyone posts on public sites is viewable and quoteable, and certainly able to be referred to on some other site. It happens all the time on news sites, blogs, and social sites.

Butrflynet was doing nothing wrong. I highly doubt butrflynet will apologize for not doing something wrong.
I think I saw the post you are referring to, and she wasn't condemning nor slandering (or libeling) you - it was a claim that you have posted elsewhere the same way you do here.

Oh, and quit yelling.

shewolfnm

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 04:42 pm
wow guy

you need to get a life and grow the **** up

the world is full of drama queens. We really dont need another one here...
ossobuco

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 05:01 pm
@shewolfnm,
Wolfie and others, and you too, JGoldman - I and many others think your antennae for social discourse are very insensitive; I think that a lot of the hostility you get here is from your lack of clue on all this, which is likely how your brain works, and from your antagonism after people try to correct or help you.
I see this as a kind of spiral, some people trying to help for a while, some mocking, and you trying to be cool but often hostile.

Yes, I know you are smart. You tend not to actually listen to what people that are trying to help you say. You insist on yelling in caps and have probably been told not to many dozens of times.

I hope you are seeing at least a psychologist and maybe a neurologist, because we all have different brains from each other and much is now known to help in our daily lives.

This is not slander or condemnation. Saying that is a cop out.
shewolfnm

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 05:09 pm
of course, osso says it better than I do

but ditto.
0 Replies

Ragman

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 05:38 pm
@JGoldman10,
You keep creating self-inflicted wounds and then looking to cry on other's shoulders about them. So you ask why you were blocked from Yahoo - even though the answer is plain and simple. You broke their rules with your activities. Then you came crying over here about it. Then when you ask why it happened, you were told why.

Osso and Butflynet did nothing but reflect back the truth on you. But, again you ask why you were shut off on Yahoo, you ask it in here in A2K. So you're making your other activities on Internet forum a relevant topic here. Then when you're told why..you reject the answers. You can't handle the truth! You prove it every time you open your mouth.
Reyn

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 06:16 pm
@Ragman,
You speak with golden tongue, Mr. Ragman. Wink
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 07:00 pm
I got in trouble with Yahoo Answers because they ASSUMED I was causing trouble, when i wasn't. Some STICKLER didn't like what I was doing. Either that or ONE OF MY ENEMIES GOT NASTY and REPORTED ME.

That's what happened to other Yahoo! Answers users- people go and report others to be malicious. I have seen it done and have seen people talk about it there.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 07:01 pm
@Ragman,
You wonder why I have you on ignore.
JGoldman10

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 07:02 pm
@ossobuco,
Why are you talking to me? You tried to insult me by saying I have some mental condition.
JGoldman10

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 07:04 pm
@ossobuco,
AGAIN, is what happens or happened or what people think or say happens or happened on SOME OTHER WEB FORUM anyone else's business? NO, it HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS FORUM.

WHAT GOES ON ON OTHER FORUMS STAYS ON OTHER FORUMS.

I do not like NOSY PEOPLE trying to stick their nose IN MY BUSINESS.
jespah

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 07:06 pm
And now, a musical interlude: