Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 09:15 pm
@maxdancona,
Idiot.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2011 02:08 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Yes I certainly could be... But I am not.

You seem as you do have the right stuff!

http://www.ocdonline.com/articlephillipson6.php
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2011 09:27 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Don't ever change, Finn.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2011 10:04 am
So, observing someone's tag, is OP your basic sock puppet set up by a pot-stirrer? Or is this a legitimate 'cry for help' from a real mother?

Amazing how the dynamics of the thread have played out, as the thread carries on and the mother is nowhere in sight on A2K. Perhaps she rightfully has left A2K, perhaps feeling she has gotten dumped on. Or maybe she worked it out by talking to her son?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 07:21 pm
The rainbow of sexuality has many colors, shades and subtle hues. He may be bi, he may be straight with a gay friend or he may be simply gay.

I personally think it is his own business what he is.

If he feels it necessary to tell anyone about his preference that should not be forced.

Although you can teach him about safe sex practices and that most people lie about their STD status! And if he is going to engage in sex outside a STD test and marriage he better know the consequences.

Bi guys are often the most desperate and the most likely to engage in dangerous promiscuous sexual practices. They let their confusion temper them till they can hold it no longer then they make poor rash judgments. At that point they will sleep with anything. Although this may not be the case for him.

A little acceptance but temperance talk never hurts. GET TESTED.
0 Replies