dirrtydozen22

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2011 10:13 am
Well, those are actually smaller deals than my rage issues. The fact that it was tolerated and forgiven and everything. But this? I disgust myself.

I usually be nice to customers, but I made one error. I was like talking to a coworker about sauce packets. She was likem "Well, we give away a few for free, but if they want a ridiculous amount, we have to charge them." I replied, "Well, yeah, as long as they paid for it, they could puke it up for all I care." A customer was standing right there. I was like omg.

I felt like an a** for that, so I told my boss about the possibility of him calling. She was like, "I'll deal with him if he calls." Also, there's not gonna be a write up or cut hours. Or any consequence, basically. I just need to watch what I say. And I thought I was gonna die.

Omg, how am I gonna curb my impulse? work, not social, right?
jespah

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2011 10:17 am
@dirrtydozen22,
Yes. And -- as others have suggested -- possibly consider some other line of work.

You could swear up a storm if you were an artist, and no one would care. Hell, you'd probably make more $$ that way. And, of course, there are a thousand other possible roles. Customer service is absolutely not the only train you could be hopping on. You are bright. You are capable. But I think you could use a new track.
dirrtydozen22

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2011 10:24 am
@jespah,
Well, I been awarded for customer service at my first job. And at McD's, I had customers complimenting my service. But I could work on controlling my impulse.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 08:37 am
@dirrtydozen22,
So you do get it or you don't get it?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 08:41 am
Many managers are krap, I personally don't get on at all with women bosses because most of them are airheads, I could tell you stories...Wink
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 16 Mar, 2024 08:46 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Many managers are krap, I personally don't get on at all with women bosses because most of them are airheads, I could tell you stories...Wink

And all of those stories begin with "Once upon a time ... ", almost makes it seem like you might have a job. Of course we who know you think it's funny to even suggest you might have an imaginary job.
0 Replies