Deborah Pauly is filled with hate.

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2011 09:38 pm
http://api.ning.com/files/H6Nu4t67tfTFcb3*M7qkNkPiRhSnY5zOEfNsY1S8i9aEiuU48DH8PSY02NBs7qY0Bn16Q69upKF917qZPODjQ6gYLWdc2fWp/672552863.bin?width=183&height=183&crop=1%3A1

Quote:
“I don’t even care if you think I’m crazy anymore. I have a beautiful daughter, I have a beautiful 19 year old son who is a United States marines. As a matter of fact, I know quite a few marines who will be willing to help these terrorists to an early meeting in paradise,”

These targeted Muslim families are attending a fund raiser for woman's shelters.

Not surprisingly she is a Republican. For those who want to push the myth of false equivalence, find me an elected official who is not a Republican calling for the deaths of American citizens based on their religion.

This makes me both angry and sad.

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2011 09:53 pm
@maxdancona,
WHAT does she say is "pure evil ogoing on out there"?

You need to give the back story.

maxdancona

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2011 10:09 pm
@PUNKEY,
There were people who were mainly Muslims who were having a fund raiser. There were well respected Muslim speakers who spoke during the dinner. There were Muslim kids who dressed as Muslims.

Obviously she thinks that Muslim Americans are evil.

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2011 10:21 pm
@maxdancona,
Here's the reason for the protest. Pauly's group got a lot of PR - more than any of the other protesters.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/425/168/Triumph_1,500_Patriots_Counter_the_Muslim_Brotherhood_in_Yorba_Linda.html
maxdancona

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2011 10:29 pm
@PUNKEY,
These are conservative idiots. They consider every Muslim (including kids apparently) to be "Islamic Supremacists".

I am not familiar with the second gentleman, but Siraj Wahhaj is well known and respected. He has fostered interfaith dialogs with Jewish and protestant leaders and done a lot of good. Of course, for these protesters, it doesn't matter what you do; there is no such thing as a good Muslim.

Do you notice they are shouting "Go Home" to people who are born and bred Americans. It as if they think that you can't be American and Muslim.

http://images.icna.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/irsc6-300x225.jpg

0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2011 10:59 pm
Poor little kid, trying to keep those voices of hate out of his ears.
And the protesters dare to surround themselves with American flags. They dishonor the flag, the Constitution, and our country.
PUNKEY

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2011 09:11 am
@MontereyJack,
It's hard to get the real story. The media focused on the "fringe" group - on both sides - small children covering their ears from the chants, and protesters chanting hateful remarks.

The protesters assert that this was a Muslim Brotherhood-linked fundraiser featuring two controversial speakers.

Wonder if we will ever get the REAL story.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2011 06:15 pm
Hopeing for complete accurate unfo.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2011 06:38 pm
@PUNKEY,
Quote:
It's hard to get the real story.

What do you mean "the real story"? These people where yelling at American citizens to "go home" as if they don't belong in the US simply because they are Muslims. How is this not the real story?

For these radical conservatives, every Muslim speaker is a "controversial speaker". Has there every been a Muslim that these people didn't hate?

Tea Party "Patriots" being upset by "controversial speakers" is comedic. But then, so is referring to the children being targeted as a "fringe group".

0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2011 06:46 pm
More info here, including links to other articles:

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/blog-post/2011/03/anti-muslim_rallies_spark_ange.html

Looks like Pauly et al were waaay out of line.
0 Replies

salem1moe

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 09:27 pm
@PUNKEY,
I think I read about 3 sentences and bolded headers from the link you posted(Cant find who posted this earlier: http://beforeitsnews.com/story/425/168/Triumph_1,500_Patriots_Counter_the_Muslim_Brotherhood_in_Yorba_Linda.html) and then I just started laughing. How does any of that justify what they were saying? They were yelling at families and their children, telling them to go back home and calling them rapists and molesters. I really don't get it! It really cannot be justified in any way. Its pure hatred towards Muslims, and its funny how people try to justify what they were doing. Deborah Pauly herself can leave this country because the one thing she and all those radical protestors obviously didn't learn in history class is that the United States is a country of immigrants. Pathetic....
Heres the full video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NutFkykjmbM&feature=player_embedded
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 11:12 pm
Quote:
Deborah Pauly is filled with hate.
SO, WHAT ??
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 11:23 pm
SO SHE'S A SLIMEBALL, DAVID, WHADDAYA THINK.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2011 12:20 am

I think I don't need anyone else
to tell me who r slimeballs. I think I can figure it out.

I ALSO think
that it is none of my business
what emotions other people entertain.

David
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2011 12:38 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
SO SHE'S A SLIMEBALL, DAVID, ...

OmSig is perfectly capable of recognizing his own kind.
0 Replies

manhattanmike

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2011 01:57 pm
@PUNKEY,
The protestors will say whatever they need to say to legitimize their despicable behavior. They hate Muslims--it's all they need to do.

0 Replies

fenton

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 09:31 am
What a stupid thing to say. "Hate" indeed! There is far too much of this idiot-level campaigning in politics today.
Deborah Pauly has spoken out for Human Rights against an oppressive doctrine (Islam) that is no better than Hitler's Nazi party. Opposing oppression is not "hate" it's common sense, and virtue. She is a brave, courageous person, and I hope she succeeds.
Islam is a War on Women and any woman who defends it is a masochist.
Just one example of thousands:-

Monday, June 04, 2012
Muslim Yelling "Allahu Akbar" Beheads His Wife In Front of Their Six Children Before Throwing Her Dismembered Head From Roof of Their Apartment

Husband 'butchers wife, 30, in front of their six children before throwing her dismembered head from roof of their apartment' Daily Mail June 4
A man is under arrest in Germany after killing his wife in front of his six young children and cutting her into pieces.
Orhan Sircasi then ran on to the roof of his apartment building clutching her severed head in one hand and a butcher's knife in the other.
The 32-year-old killer of Turkish origin fought off police as they tried to seize him early this morning by lunging at them with the knife and swinging the head like a club.

>>It's people who defend Islam who must hate Muslims!!!!
maxdancona

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 09:43 am
@fenton,
Quote:
Deborah Pauly has spoken out for Human Rights against an oppressive doctrine (Islam) that is no better than Hitler's Nazi party.

I don't know why you would bring up Hitler's Nazi party in this story.

Hitler was a patriotic German citizen who got attention by attacking a minority religious group from the Middle East. His stated goal was to strip people who followed this religion of all rights and eventually rid the country of them.

The Nazi's turned people against this religion by telling one-sided twisted stories that made people of this religion look like barbarians.

I don't see why you would bring up Hitler in this thread about Deborah Pauly.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 09:49 am
I hadn't been following this, but apparently Deborah Pauly just ousted from her position as GOP Vice Chair on a (46-17) vote.

I suppose this means there is a limit to the amount of crazy bigotry the Republican party will accept.

http://www.theliberaloc.com/2012/05/21/deborah-pauly-ousted-oc-gop-vice-chair/
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 09:52 am
@fenton,
Saying that Islam is 'no better than Hilter's Nazi party' betrays a great ignorance on your part.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies