They're coming for you next . . .

Setanta

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 01:56 pm
WASHINGTON—Reports continue to pour in from around the nation today of helpless Americans being forcibly taken from their marital unions after President Obama dropped the Defense of Marriage Act earlier this week, leaving the institution completely vulnerable to roving bands of homosexuals. "It was just awful—they smashed through our living room window, one of them said 'I've had my eye on you, Roger,' and then they dragged my husband off kicking and screaming," said Cleveland-area homemaker Rita Ellington, one of the latest victims whose defenseless marriage was overrun by the hordes of battle-ready gays that had been clambering at the gates of matrimony since the DOMA went into effect in 1996. "Oh dear God, why did they remove the protection provided by this vital piece of legislation? My children! What will I tell my children?" A video communique was sent to the media late yesterday from what appears to be the as-yet unidentified leader of the gay marauders, who, adorned in terrifying warpaint, announced "Richard Dickson of Ames, Iowa. We're coming for you next. Put on something nice."

Source

Will these vile gay boys and dikes stop at nothing? The very foundations of our society are threatened.

DrewDad

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 01:58 pm
@Setanta,
"Richard Dickson"

Lol.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 02:04 pm
A homosexual once winked at me. Hang 'em all.
wmwcjr

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 02:12 pm
@edgarblythe,
Consider that a compliment. Wink
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 02:21 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

A homosexual once winked at me. Hang 'em all.

I'm not a hateful person or anything–I believe we should all live and let live. But lately, I've been having a real problem with these homosexuals. You see, just about wherever I go these days, one of them approaches me and starts sucking my cock.

Take last Sunday, for instance, when I casually struck up a conversation with this guy in the health-club locker room. Nothing fruity, just a couple of fellas talking about their workout routines while enjoying a nice hot shower. The guy looked like a real man's man, too–big biceps, meaty thighs, thick neck. He didn't seem the least bit gay. At least not until he started sucking my cock, that is.

Where does this queer get the nerve to suck my cock? Did I look gay to him? Was I wearing a pink feather boa without realizing it? I don't recall the phrase, "Suck my cock" entering the conversation, and I don't have a sign around my neck that reads, "Please, You Homosexuals, Suck My Cock."

I've got nothing against homosexuals. Let them be free to do their gay thing in peace, I say. But when they start sucking my cock, then I've got a real problem.

Then there was the time I was hiking through the woods and came across a rugged-looking, blond-haired man in his early 30s. He seemed straight enough to me while we were bathing in that mountain stream, but, before you know it, he's sucking my cock!

What is it with these homos? Can't they control their sexual urges? Aren't there enough gay cocks out there for them to suck on without them having to target normal people like me?

Believe me, I have no interest in getting my cock sucked by some queer. But try telling that to the guy at the beach club. Or the one at the video store. Or the one who catered my wedding. Or any of the countless other homos who've come on to me recently. All of them sucked my cock, and there was nothing I could do to stop them.

I tell you, when a homosexual is sucking your cock, a lot of strange thoughts go through your head: How the hell did this happen? Where did this fairy ever get the idea that I was gay? And where did he get those fantastic boots?
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 02:28 pm
@contrex,
You must have walked around with a bulge in your trou. I imagine they picked up on that.
Rockhead

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 02:31 pm
@edgarblythe,
they prolly thought he was French...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 02:31 pm
Maybe it's the rainbow tatoo on his forehead . . .
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 06:13 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:
And where did he get those fantastic boots?

I lol'd.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 08:38 pm
@DrewDad,
White sport coats, and, and, pink carnations.
dlowan

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 10:16 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Will these vile gay boys and dikes stop at nothing? The very foundations of our society are threatened.

What if I gave them just one more little push?????
dlowan

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 11:03 pm
@contrex,
Those bastards!!!

They sucked Contrex!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2011 12:05 am
@dlowan,
Sounds like fun, don't it?
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2011 12:21 am
@ossobuco,
*giggle*

You've just reminded me of a song from my early childhood that I had almost forgotten.

Thank you, You Tube ...
"A White Sport Coat and a Pink Carnation" by Marty Robbins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD8MnvyAi6l
contrex

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2011 02:49 am
@wmwcjr,
I have to fess up... I copied-and-pasted it from The Onion...

http://www.theonion.com/articles/why-do-all-these-homosexuals-keep-sucking-my-cock,10861/
dlowan

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2011 03:20 am
@contrex,
Still funny.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2011 04:03 am
@contrex,
Oh
My
God . . .

I just can't believe you'd do something like that . . .
0 Replies