boy friends ex girl friend

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2011 07:24 pm
What would you do if you boy friend of 6 months asked you if his ex girl friend could go with him for spring break beacuse you couldn't go? Keep in mind they would be staying at his grandparents house, and sleeping in the same room.....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 1,742 • Replies: 20
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by Tristen Monroe
roger

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2011 07:28 pm
@Tristen Monroe,
Better than being lied to, I suppose. Otherwise, I would be a little negative on the situation.

Okay, very negative. That's just me, of course.
Tristen Monroe

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2011 07:31 pm
@roger,
Also he knows this is the only ex that i strongly dislike. She was going to go with her boy friend but they broke up, so my boy friend asked her if she wanted to go before he ever talked to me about it.
ehBeth

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2011 08:11 pm
@Tristen Monroe,
She's already been invited?

Gotta be cool about it. No point in freaking out. Wouldn't do you any good or anyone else.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2011 08:29 pm
@Tristen Monroe,
if they will be sleeping in the same room with his grandparents, there should be nothing to worry about.

I'd still check him for ticks when he gets home, just in case...
ehBeth

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2011 08:30 pm
@Rockhead,
Cool

hey gramps, shove over
0 Replies

roger
  Selected Answer

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2011 09:29 pm
@Tristen Monroe,
Ummmm. . . . Just how many exes does he have. Maybe it would be best if he does go off with her. You know, gives yourself a chance to line up something a little more suitable.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 01:29 am
Is there a reason you have to ask a bunch of people if it's OK that your boyfriend start up again with his ex.

Are you not able to figure out what's going on?
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 08:52 am
@Tristen Monroe,
You're kidding, right? Is there a reason he cannot go by himself? So, just out of curiosity, if you couldn't go out with him to a movie tonight, he'd go out with some other girl? Does not sound like much of a boyfriend to me.

Speaking of course as a guy, I wouldn't be happy with a girlfriend doing this at all. I'd be quite upset about it if I were you and I'd let him know you don't like it at all. But then, I'm kinda old fashioned and much older than I think you are. You youngsters nowadays surprise me with what you accept from a "boyfriend/girlfriend."
ehBeth

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 09:54 am
@CoastalRat,
CoastalRat wrote:
You youngsters nowadays surprise me with what you accept from a "boyfriend/girlfriend."

I found this quite amusing. I'm older than you are - and thought the OP was being stodgy - as I find most younger people to be when it comes to "relationships".
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 09:55 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

CoastalRat wrote:
You youngsters nowadays surprise me with what you accept from a "boyfriend/girlfriend."

I found this quite amusing. I'm older than you are - and thought the OP was being stodgy - as I find most younger people to be when it comes to "relationships".

I dunno. I would never in a million years accept such a situation. I don't think it's to do with age.

Cycloptichorn
ehBeth

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 09:58 am
@Cycloptichorn,
errr, you're one of the young stodgy folk (to my way of thinking)

I do think it's a generational/cultural thing in part.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 10:00 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

errr, you're one of the young stodgy folk (to my way of thinking)

I do think it's a generational/cultural thing in part.

Really? I'm in my 30's!

Just how old does one have to be before you consider them 'not young' anymore?

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 10:52 am
@Tristen Monroe,
I'd be normally be very upset about it, and tell him straight out I would not accept something like this, but I guess that would also depend on how serious the relationship is. I know you've been seeing him for six months, but how serious is it?

0 Replies

Tristen Monroe

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 04:50 pm
Ok so i guesss i left out the most important detail. His parents are divorced, and for good reason... his dad (D) and mom (T) are very different. he staarted living with his dad at age 13, he is well he will be 17 in 4days. D used to be a drug dealer, and he drinks beer like a fish drinks water. and he lets Raymond dring too.by the way boy friends name is Raymond. ok so his dad think i am a sorry for the nasty word but he thinks im a slut, but in my defence im 16 and never had sex, im home schooled, and i wear jeans all the time cuz i ride and train horses. D thinks Ray is a perfect kid and would never lie to him. D has a tracker on Rays phone to make sure hes not going to his moms. Raymond is only alowd to see his mom every other weekend and in wednesdays from 4-8pm. other then that his dad wont let him and Raymond dosent no how to stand up to his dad. so now that u no that the real story is comen out. i see raymond everyother weekend when he is with his mom because he told his dad that we broke up because D was calling my phone and texting me and i told his i didnt need another bad influence in my life. so he only text me when he is at his dads he dosnt call unless his dad is asleep. I love his mom she basically took me in when things started getting bad at home. so i still only see him everyother weekend and sometimes on wednesdays.
0 Replies

Tristen Monroe

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2011 10:14 am
@Rockhead,
By saying they will be sleeping i ment the ex and Raymond. they are just staying at his gp house. his grandparents dont care what they do.....
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2011 11:12 am

Do u wanna get a better boyfriend ?
Gargamel

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2011 02:54 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Go for it, Davey!
wmwcjr

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2011 10:48 pm
@Gargamel,
Laughing
0 Replies

Tristen Monroe

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 12:17 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
in some ways yes but in others idk what i would do with out him so how do u get over your first bf/gf
0 Replies